Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Post Event: What is left to farm? Event gear crashes markets.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

(Deleted)
    Last edited by Desperoto; 01-11-2014 at 01:07 PM.
    WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    .................................................. ................................Sig made by BeelzzeBob

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fauksuras View Post
    If they diversified items more, the market wouldn't crash over a single new item.

Granted mythic /arcane items will (and should) always be the best and should only come in one "flavor" if you will

But many legendary items are too...useless for lack of a better word.
    Like you can have architect blades of brutality, riposte and potency (correct me on this) i dont see why brutality must be the best flat out, can't the others have their unique perks so somebody farming doesn't feel let down if they get them.

For example maybe have one trump the dmg, while another will give slightly less dmg but more armor, health, other will give more dps and crit.

Not high enough differences to make one best overall (since every seems to always think dmg = everything[which is why so many tanks are less than capable]) but enough to make somebody think "i think the brutality might not be best for this situation/my playstyle"

We have loadouts for different equipment combinations, give people reason to use them! That way, not all, but at least way more pink items will be worth farming and not just doing elite in the hopes of getting the flavor that's worth the big money (sometimes easily several times more than one of the "lesser" types).

In the past event they could have made tarlok items for example comparable to top pinks and made the different types worth it.

Look up Tarlok Plate of Grace lvl 36.
    Not sure value now but during event it was deplorable, definitely not deserving of a item that came exclusively from Imbued Golden Chests.
    your idea about compare made me remember my old old years when i played conquer onnline... upgradedable system on new mytic can be like that, or any pinks can be 10000/10000 than they can tradedable + compose on mytics for mytics upgrade.. for example 0/10000 on a item. low lvl pinks can be giwe 1 point, hight lvls 2-3, any items 5-10. when reach 10000/10000 item can be upgrade to next step ( every item need to a number how much point will add on main item, and ppls will know before compose )... this compose system could great but i dont think happen on a simple mobile game... good idea for market + will make ppls busy long enought