Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Add new " VOTE KICK SYSTEM " in PVP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Default Add new " VOTE KICK SYSTEM " in PVP

Hi all, this is my sillyidea and i don't know you guys whether like it or not, i would love to share it to you all. I've played some shooting game such as Counter strike, Crossfire, Modern warfare series, COD series... They had an option that it is called " kick" which mean one of players was kicked by others in same team.
    HERE IS HOW IT WORKS:
    A battle,which has both sides( red and blue), limits 10-12 players.
    Each person in team has 2 vote times to kick others in theirs team.
    His/ her requests must be approved by the votes of both sides and if the votes are majority then that person will be kicked out of the room. For instance, we have a game in pvp and one of my team is AFK in room and i try to kick that person out of the room. if she/he has more than 6 out of 10 votes are approved by teams, that person will be kicked. In addition, people, who was kicked, can't join back the room within 20 minutes
    Well, This is just my own idea and My point is that i would like to ask STS that if they can add it in pvp, so our games will be great. On the other hand, I don't know what they are doing there because i saw some people are just sitting in room and others are AFK. I just want to make more spaces for those who are waiting in the lobby and willing to play in pvp. So we can enjoy a great game and have fun together. Leave your comment below about what you think and thanks for your times
    Last edited by HopeSolo; 01-08-2014 at 09:42 PM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to HopeSolo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

+1!

But unfortunately, this solution doesn't get rid of those nasty spotblockers.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I agree completely I hate spot blockers and how they don't leave game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

Instead of that all the people vote...the team with the guy they wanna kick should vote....if all vote then block spoters remain...howrver if the team votes then we can easily remove the block spoter or the afk guy

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Endkey For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HopeSolo View Post
    Hi all, this is my sillyidea and i don't know you guys whether like it or not, i would love to share it to you all. I've played some shooting game such as Counter strike, Crossfire, Modern warfare series, COD series... They had an option that it is called " kick" which mean one of players was kicked by others in same team.
    HERE IS HOW IT WORKS:
    A battle,which has both sides( red and blue), limits 10-12 players.
    Each person in team has 2 vote times to kick others in theirs team.
    His/ her requests must be approved by the votes of both sides and if the votes are majority then that person will be kicked out of the room. For instance, we have a game in pvp and one of my team is AFK in room and i try to kick that person out of the room. if she/he has more than 6 out of 10 votes are approved by teams, that person will be kicked.
    Well, This is just my own idea and My point is that i would like to ask STS that if they can add it in pvp, so our games will be great. On the other hand, I don't know what they are doing there because i saw some people are just sitting in room and others are AFK. I just want to make more spaces for those who are waiting in the lobby and willing to play in pvp. So we can enjoy a great game and have fun together. Leave your comment below about what you think and thanks for your times
    Those games are FPSs and the kick system was implemented to rid the game of hackers and cheaters.
    Last edited by Solid; 01-08-2014 at 07:28 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Endkey View Post
    Instead of that all the people vote...the team with the guy they wanna kick should vote....if all vote then block spoters remain...howrver if the team votes then we can easily remove the block spoter or the afk guy

This actually solves the problem for spotblockers! Go make a new thread!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Kick the flagggerrrr !!!

Send using my cellphone.. yes my cellphone

Robhawk

I know this system from Quake2 mods. I can tell you it didnt work as expected, because the votes often were against the best players, not the afk`s... An important difference between FPS like Q2 and AL is the fact, that there is no gear-differences!!! All play with same equipment without spending money/plat/gold or what ever... So what seperates players/teams from each other was: SKILL/aiming/movement/tactics/knowledge/strategies/teamplay and timing (f.e.Quad respawn).
    So in a FPS nobody goes green with envy because of arcane maul or samael pets as players do in AL and even without the gear envy it didnt work... So the idea is good but wont work imho.
    Last edited by Robhawk; 01-09-2014 at 04:14 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robhawk View Post
    I know this system from Quake2 mods. I can tell you it didnt work as expected, because the votes often were against the best players, not the afk`s... An important difference between FPS like Q2 and AL is the fact, that there is no gear-differences!!! All play with same equipment without spending money/plat/gold or what ever... So what seperates players/teams from each other was: SKILL/aiming/movement/tactics/knowledge/strategies/teamplay and timing (f.e.Quad respawn).
    So in a FPS nobody goes green with envy because of arcane maul or samael pets as players do in AL and even without the gear envy it didnt work... So the idea is good but wont work imho.

This is a prime example of why a "Boot" system will not be implemented into AL.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

So make it a team that has to be created by a captain. Problem solved.

Ign: Ice / Scar ~ Guild <Karma>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robhawk View Post
    I disagree with u in this sectentce "that there is no gear-differences!!! All play with same equipment without spending money/plat/gold or what ever" NOT all FPS games. ive played CROSSFIRE( Google it )it likes Counter Strikes, if you want to be a pro player, first, you have better skills or techniques obviosuly . Second, you must have a good better gears and weapons. Where do you get them? it is in the market and crates. You have to spend your own money to get better gears and good weapons or spin crates, because most good items are purchased by ZP(real money) They are similar like AL (ZP=platium=money) and (GP= coin= you can earn it in the game). You can find and buy ZP card at Walwart, 7-11, and mostly everywhere..
    RETIRED ARCANE LEGEND

Robhawk

Quote Originally Posted by HopeSolo View Post
    I disagree with u in this sectentce "that there is no gear-differences!!! All play with same equipment without spending money/plat/gold or what ever" NOT all FPS games. ive played CROSSFIRE( Google it )it likes Counter Strikes, if you want to be a pro player, first, you have better skills or techniques obviosuly . Second, you must have a good better gears and weapons. Where do you get them? it is in the market and crates. You have to spend your own money to get better gears and good weapons or spin crates, because most good items are purchased by ZP(real money) They are similar like AL (ZP=platium=money) and (GP= coin= you can earn it in the game). You can find and buy ZP card at Walwart, 7-11, and mostly everywhere..
    I have to say all serious FPS beginning with Duke Nukem, the legendary Quake-series, Unreal Tournament, Counterstrike, Battlefield (you can/have to unlock items but you dont need to pay) and many more could be played without the "purchase items", "buy plats"...

So i just want to point out, that even without envy of other people`s money/plat/gear this system did not work so why should this work when money/gear differences / rich/poor is involved?

edit: THe biggest difference between today and years ago: You bought Quake2 and played it! You get better if you train hard... nothing more. The game producer just earned money with selling the game!
    How is it today? You get most games FOR FREE BUT !!! if you want to be good you need this and that and if you spend money you dont need 3 month, just pay and you get it now... over time the rich will be the best and not the players of great talent! You need an example? You are the best AL-warrior skillwise but you are poor and can only afford Tarlok gear and a legendary pet... You play pvp 1on1 vs a rich, mean skilled full myth warrior with arcane maul or glaive with Samael pet. Who will win this? Everybody knows this... So your system cant work...
    Today the purchasing system is aligned to get your money slooooowwwwllyyyy one by another with the consequence that many players spend MUCH MORE money over time than the would with just buying the game ! The producers like STS earn A LOT MORE MONEY with that system than selling the game for a fixed price!

This purchasing system is just a damn smart trap! "Come in for free, you dont need to pay - ENJOOYYY" If you do step in you get cursed... some more... some less... I bet there are players that spend thousands of dollars in only some month but hey this is just a game! But dont get me wrong i also spend money here but all in all im around 100$ in a year!

At the end of the there is material envy envolved so a kick system, which ever you want, will NOT work!
    Last edited by Robhawk; 01-10-2014 at 02:56 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Whoever goes Afk for longer then 5-10 minutes in ANY PvE/PvP game, should be kicked for inactivity.
    AL: Jiig PL: Jig 80
    Veni Vidi Vici
    Worst thing I could be, is the same as everyone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Joncheese View Post
    +1 ^

better than boot system.
    limited to 2-3 minutes to join

Don't waste my time, don't waste yours

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    191 Posts

nice there should be a kick from town button too

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Covert View Post
    nice there should be a kick from town button too
    Why from town? Id rather a automatic kick from Pve Pvp games not in towns
    Veni Vidi Vici

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Joncheese View Post
    So...,if we join a pvp room,we will be a captain?and we invite who to join?mmm...great...maybe a new pvp room called Captain vs Captain match,in this room we cant get blocked in a guild war

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Joncheese:1417738
    Unfortanately, this will help farmers to create their own rooms. Bad.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Ravager For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

I'd be happy if we could make parties of five players...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

It's called hosting a game, you can kick boot lock the game and do whatever you want, it allows MORE trolls and booting, I'd say no to that
    Veni Vidi Vici