Thread: Kick Vote in PvP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

Default Kick Vote in PvP

Hello guys, this is Hopesolo's "silly" idea and i want to make it better with some changes. (not sillly at all)

We all play PvP, and are tired of the events happening there at the moment. Guild wars have made it almost impossible to play fairly with a chance to get some decent kills. Block Spotting and constant gangs from highly equipped people is making PvP harder for all of us. Fair guild war with 5 people on both sides is Ok, but when you are constantly being ganged by others, you have no other choice than to leave the room with no kills and loads of deaths.

To make fair fights with no block spotting I agree with Hopesolo's idea to make a kick vote system. The change is that only the team members are allowed to vote who stays in the team instead of all the people in the room. For example if a guild is having a clash, and they have one random person they don't know (and the guy is not willing to help) or they wanna call another guildie, they can kick him from the room using the Kick vote system.

Some people are nice enough to leave the room by their own will, but block spotters and some infamous people just want to make it hard for others. I know that some people will use this system to just kick the guys they don't like, so guys please if this system is made, dont use the power in a wrong way. For the infamous people try to act good with others and i hope no one uses the power against you

I would also like to suggest that STS should make a time limit for being afk in the CTF or TDM room. If you haven't moved in the room for more than 5 minutes (need more suggestions), you should be automatically be kicked by the system.

I would also like to say don't spawn-kill. If you think you are good, prove it fairly. I have many screenshots of spawn-killing but I want to make this thread free of any fights. I generalized this matter and did not use any guild names, so this goes for all of the guilds

This is the link of hopesolo's idea. Please check this out too (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...04#post1416904)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

This will most likely never be implemented due to the fact that it can be abused.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Endkey View Post
    so guys please if this system is made, dont use the power in a wrong way. For the infamous people try to act good with others and i hope no one uses the power against you

First of all, i like your sig.

Now the main thing
    1) CTF was not created for guild fights.
    2)People WILL use this implementation the wrong way.
    3) When you kick someone against is will(Yes he has all the right to stay there) and he get pissed off that with join more drama to the drama.
    Last edited by Anarchist; 01-09-2014 at 07:15 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Anarchist For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

1. CTF was not made for free flags too...you have to fight hard just to get near the flag
    2. For the power abuse i would say that a reason bar should be added and some requirements should be must to kick the guy...just like a reason when u report someone
    3. The person can ofcrs see that he is not helping or doing anything in the team...if hes just gnna wander around or block spot, isnt it just better ro kck him bcz he is the one who is doing wrong.. isnt it our right to have a fair fight too? we just cant play with less people agaisnt a full team..

Hope u agree
    Last edited by Endkey; 01-09-2014 at 04:36 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

1. CTF was not made for free flags too...you have to fight hard just to get near the flag
    2. For the power abuse i would say that a reason bar should be added and some requirements should be must to kick the guy...just like a reason when u report someone
    3. The person can ofcrs see that he is not helping or doing anything in the team...if hes just gnna wander around or block spot, isnt it just better ro kck him bcz he is the one who is doing wrong.. isnt it our right to have a fair fight too? we just cant play with less people agaisnt a full team..

Hope u agree
    There is a reason that a kick system was not initially incorporated into AL's PvP.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Hope u agree
    I don't. Capture the FLAG was not made for guild fights.

We should rather pray for guild vs guild update.

Robhawk

Quote Originally Posted by EliteFamily View Post
    3) When you kick someone against is will(Yes he has all the right to stay there) and he get pissed off that with join more drama to the the drama.
    Agree!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Best way would be to make a pvp arena .... Where you go in as teams or solo 1v1 2v2 3v3 5v5 u get the idea

However I would love a vote kick system .... Apart from the spot blockers you always get that one guy who likes to stay dead or refusing to come out of spawn.
    Last edited by Emmacheese; 01-09-2014 at 06:20 AM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Emmacheese For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

This whole idea is just asking for elitism, exclusion and a lot of drama and nastiness.

I haven't played pvp for a few months, and this blocking term is new to me. We played 3 seasons of pvp without it being an isssue, but whatever. If you give people a chance to boot whatever player doesn't happen to belong to a large pvp guild, the game will soon be reduced to 2 or 3 guilds just booting anyone else who wants to play.

People are not pro from day one, and not everyone has been playing pvp since it was introduced a year ago. Allowing people to psychologically gang up on a lone player like this is just inviting bullies to take charge. A warrior going for his first 50 flags, how would he feel being kicked out of every room because he wore the wrong tag or didn't have full super-gemmed mythics, or didn't know what spot blocking is? Maybe he doesn't know where to take the flag. Does this take away his right to even try?

So a guy remains dead or afk's for 10 minutes. This might happen once every day or two. Is it really that big a deal? It's 10 minutes. The emotional hurt that this could cause the people who are repeatedly booted just because they "aren't good enough" would last for a much longer time. It doesn't take rocket science to know that if this was implemented, anyone new would be getting booted on a regular basis. I've seen pro players told to leave several times because they were deemed unworthy of fighting with those present, heck I've been told to leave a couple of times. Anyone new wouldn't have a chance in this situation.

The implications of this are just so negative - can't happen.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Serancha For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

serancha nuthin with the guy who is afk..but what if we are havin clash and we need a guy? u havnt pvped so u dnt know that some guilds cant stop killin...they dnt care whether ur ready or not...so in that case the idea hope and i have given, helps

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

I did pvp full time for 3 seasons and lead a top 5 guild . I know what is going on in the game, better than many. This kind of thing is why I chose to take a break from pvp, but taking a break doesn't change any of the facts about the probability of power being abused in this kind of scenario.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

well isnt it better to change so the fed up people can come bak..altho i know this option is kinda hard to put in practicle...but being kcked automatically out of pvp for being afk is not a thing to make drama about...wat if sts had it b4...just like when u multitask and u dont check al for some time...u automatically log off..so imo it wont hurt anyone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

serancha nuthin with the guy who is afk..but what if we are havin clash and we need a guy? u havnt pvped so u dnt know that some guilds cant stop killin...they dnt care whether ur ready or not...so in that case the idea hope and i have given, helps
    LoL change the room.

Trust me this is not pvp promoting! If a kick button was ever implementated like you say, 2-3Guilds will be kicking EVERYONE that's not in their guild all day.
    They will kick any player:

1) that is afk.
    2) that they don't know.
    3) from a opponent guild that they aren't actually fighting right now but since he is from a opponent guild he doesn't have the right to have is fight.
    4) that looks noob in their eyes.
    5) to invite their guildies for kill farm.

This way CTF will become limited to Guild Vs Guild and no one will be able to pvp in peace anymore if he isn't in that "pro" guild and drama will spread from guilds to random players.

Wait for Guild vs Guild there you can kick your members to call the pros you have and organize things better.

Read this my idea of guild vs guild:
    WAR BETWEEN GUILDS
    Last edited by Anarchist; 01-09-2014 at 11:07 AM.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anarchist For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

kick system is great but i think kick system need a password system to as PL.. hosting a dungeon or pvp with password and ppls can join if they know password ( or they can join if invited by locked area players ).. pve to need kick sametimes you killing mobs and sameone going afk or leech, 1 leech person giwes to team hard times because mobs geting harder for every 1 more joiner.. sametimes really i am wishing to be alone in dungeons when thats happen

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

World of Warcraft has a similar system and it works great .... Jus sayin

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

yes..the password idea can work too but that will make pvp less boring as people wont mix up and the games will be kinda boring...and as emma said it works in WoW so y not here