Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: It's time for a break

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reputation and Thanks are serious business
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,080 Posts

Default It's time for a break

Hey Guys,
    yes even I have to better take a break from forums and I believe it is the right decision to distance myself from the forums for a bit now.
    I have personal and forum-wise reasons for this decision.

I am going through a rather depressing phase of life at the moment, things are not rolling how they should and I am actually only foruming and playing in the hope to distract me from these feelings and that phase.

I know it probably doesn't sound / look like I am depressed but I surely am, I'm not on mood to talk about that, because I'm afraid that it is going to hurt me the more I am talking about it.

I saw over the past weeks how all these really neat and well thought long posts have been posted in many topics (mad respect to that btw, please don't stop I enjoy reading through these everytime) and I feel like the useless fifth wheel with all these useless, unfunny and below the belt posts all over the forums lately.

I behave goofy now and I even started to troll,
    I do not feel right about that, well, I rather feel really sorry for my stupid behaviour lately and before I do or write something stupid I better take a break now than later.

I have noticed that people start to dislike me and I have the opinion when even yourself realize that, then you better have to take a break and restart with a better behave.
    I am really sorry for my goofy behaviour lately,
    I am really sorry if I have hurt anyone with my trollish posts, please forgive me - I am not the guy that likes to make enemies, I prefer friends over everything.
    I am really sorry for derailed / necro'd and whatsoever threads by me, I guess many people found that really annoying and I want to apology for that.

I guess my behaviour comes from being deppresive and the really high ego I began to develop, as said above, before I do something stupid I should rather stop a moment and come back fresh and with new pep.

No, this is no quitting thread and I won't list any names now - listing names is reserved for my actual quitting thread which I hope won't happen anytime soon - I guess I couldn't quit so easily anyway, because I have met so many amazing and loyal people, especially my kik - hubbies.

I'm not quite sure how long I won't be on the forums, it could easily be a month or even longer.
    (I planed to update my threads tomorrow)

I really want to be a better person after this break, to everyone who reads this (*I had to write it twice, I prefered the first version but It kinda went lost*)

please take care, I want to see you all again alive and well when I'm back!

Cya,
    Vik

P.S.: I might still hang out ingame

TL: |AL|DL|PL|SL|BC|BD|
    Exps :|AL|DL|PL|SL|
    Other threads here

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DocDoBig For This Useful Post: