Keep in mind, this is coming from someone who has played the game for only about a week and a half. That said, I have two years of industry testing experience under my belt including one full year of being assigned to a team dedicated to gameplay feedback.

This topic is somewhat related to this post:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ing-all-quests
Fixing one could very well fix both.

There is too much early game content. I did Forest Haven, Dark Woods, and Balefort in a row by doing the quests playing at a casual pace. I did not focus on any particular goal other than playing the game. Specifically, I did not grind areas until I felt strong enough to move on and I did not rush through areas just to finish the quest. I didn't rush, but I didn't hold back either. By the time I was on the 256 tomes quest at Balefort (the second to last quest there I had to finish) I was level 23 and thus considered too strong to be in Balefort. Not only did I need to finish this quest, but there was another quest approximately four times as long after it. Now the amount of quests available has drastically increased!

I would like to clarify that this is in no way a complaint about end game content. I am only level 25, I have no opinion on end game content. This is just an observation that at low levels there is too much to do and I can't possibly get to it all. This would not be a problem if there was another incentive other than leveling that was compelling enough to complete these quests. A possible solution would be to add additional incentive for people who are too high level.

On a related note, I finished the Graveyard dungeon pack right at level 25. That is a huge imbalance. With the new Balefort content expansion, a player will get about halfway through and be too strong for the area, then move to the next area and finish the whole thing with three possible levels to spare.

By the way, this post may be negative overall, but I really LOVE this game. If I lived in Austin I'd apply for a job because I would love to be a part of the team making this happen. You guys are doing a great job.