Thread: how many point can we add each skill to max?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default how many point can we add each skill to max?

does any one knows how many point need to add to max each skill. Thx!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Each ability can have a total of 5 skill points. The first four skills are automatically given one skill point at levels 2, 4, 6 and 8.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

thank you!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Rannos View Post
    Each ability can have a total of 5 skill points. The first four skills are automatically given one skill point at levels 2, 4, 6 and 8.
    And it's my understanding that if you buy a respec, you can choose to have 0 points in those first 4 skills, FYI. And I saw another post about the developers thinking about a free respect around level 8 because of the auto point allocations, but that's just a pipe dream for now.
    Alterra (Server) ~ Zeya (Enchantress) ~ Bandido (Archer)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

That is true. You can respec if you don't want the first four points where they are automatically assigned.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeya View Post
    And it's my understanding that if you buy a respec, you can choose to have 0 points in those first 4 skills, FYI. And I saw another post about the developers thinking about a free respect around level 8 because of the auto point allocations, but that's just a pipe dream for now.
    1. If they did that I and a group of other people I know and more probably, would be PISSED AS HELL if people get free respecs at level 8 after we bought ours for a dollar.

2. I know 100% they wouldn't do this, they would just have an option when you first start if you want the first 4 skills to be auto assigned points.
    Vigilant - 45 - Bowmage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilant View Post
    1. If they did that I and a group of other people I know and more probably, would be PISSED AS HELL if people get free respecs at level 8 after we bought ours for a dollar.

2. I know 100% they wouldn't do this, they would just have an option when you first start if you want the first 4 skills to be auto assigned points.
    No they could easily add in a free respec when hitting level 8, and then just give all characters over level 8 at that time a free respec to use. That would negate the money people have spent on a respec. And if that doesn't make you happey...well...you agreed to a EULA and it's just a dollar anyway.
    Alterra (Server) ~ Zeya (Enchantress) ~ Bandido (Archer)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Zeya View Post
    No they could easily add in a free respec when hitting level 8, and then just give all characters over level 8 at that time a free respec to use. That would negate the money people have spent on a respec. And if that doesn't make you happey...well...you agreed to a EULA and it's just a dollar anyway.
    [SARCASM]Hey a dollar goes far these days.. I mean you can get a double cheese burger.. Haha [/SARCASM]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Not trying to suppress the good chat, but this type of a forum topic is completely pointless, there is a very very good Search Bar on the upper right of every screen, right below the banner. I feel like people are lazy and don't feel like researching their question before answering it. Forums are used so that accumulated knowledge can be found in one place, not so every person that feels like posting some obscured, random post they want can do so to boost their post count.
    Xanthia - Enchantress
    Guild Leader of Venom
    Guild Website - www.venom-guild.com