Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Resurrection

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    183 Posts

Default Resurrected

Join Resurrected! We are a new guild, but we always offer friendship and fun!
    This guild is for any level, so everyone is welcome.
    The point of this guild is not to make the leaderboards or anything, it's just to have fun and meet new people.

But rules always exist:

1.Be respectfull and have fun
    2.No begging for credits, rank and items...
    3.Trading is allowed, but please don't spam

The GM is : Rikstrife

Officers:
    -Eknoky
    -Raococan
    -Xxxxtankerxxx
    -Magergal
    -Cadenflashs
    -Atomex
    -Eaglemandarkn
    -Sekarp
    -Itrust
    -Perqz
    -Alkorodi
    -Cartagra
    -Drtydevil
    -Spurplehazes
    -Witchofdead
    -Atthartha
    -Berryboy
    -Boxthefox
    -Chaoticstyle
    -Chosentorule
    -Dankatlien
    -Darkwavian
    -Demonspet
    -Dillydew
    -Fearmagic
    -Glyphalicious
    -Keuzihca
    -Lamellamas
    -Minedcrime
    -Nekza
    -Rikkster
    -Smokingbuds
    -Studied
    -Tocotou
    -Xxcrazyelfxx

Note: Everyone is a recruiter, we want more an more people to join. This thread will be updated as some people get promoted.
    A little picture of Rikstrife and me

Here are some of the details given out by Rik himself:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaïr Rik Strife Ezio View Post
    Hey guys,

This is RikStrife, the Guild Leader Of Resurrected!

I finally thought of joining the forums to help Atomex(Shone) with the promotion of our guild(Most of you would like to comment here, at this point saying "You can't share the guild", "You are the guild master and can control everything", etc. But unlike what most of you think, this guild is not at all controlled by me, I merely just take actions based on the report my officers/recruiters provide me with).

Having said a little of how our guild works, I would like to provide you with a little history of how this guild started.

As most of you may/may not be knowing, I was an officer in Dragon Slayerzz prior to starting my own. The long term absense of the guild leader Maxtharx & a few other issues pushed me to start a guild of my own. Not to mention, Max was a really kind buddy, but somehow I felt that I personally didn't fit in there
    This guild was started by me and 3 more friends of mine from Dragon Slayerzz the day I capped(76). Their names are :
    1. Cartagra (Bearyhugz)
    2. Xxxxtankerxxx
    3. Raococan (First Member to join the guild)

Having said that, I would also like to mention that currently we are having a good amount of 600+ members, which is in a span of a little more than a week, even after that mass spam kick of 200+ members by one of the officers, whose account got hacked.

About Our Guild :

We are a peaceful, fun loving, helpful guild.
    Now, here when I say helpful, I don't mean I give away Gold/Gear to people(even though we do host giveaways; the most recent one was by Swaggermama), but helpful in the sense, we share a family environment, so I'm more of a helping kind in the area/region of making people feel good
    Also, about helping people out with their quests/leveling them up; well, about that I won't like to say much. I am a kind of a person who doesn't power level you but cheer you to do it yourself(Personally believe in the fact that - "Self Help is the Best Help"). Although there are few members I would like to mention who are extremely helpful and probably I never have seen them playing their own game for all this while, or maybe rarely have seem them. The names are :
    1. Sekarp
    2. Atthartha
    3. Minedcrime
    4. Raococan

I may have missed a few names for which I'm very sorry.

About Shone(Atomex), if I am not very highly mistaken, he was out 134th member. He is a very kind hearted fellow, who has helped me with ideas to make the guild better and promote it. Thanks for that bro *brofist*

Although everyone is allowed in our guild, I strictly don't personally bear rude behaviour, cussing, scamming and begging. Many of them even got kicked from the guild because of these acts and aren't welcome anymore(I'm sorry, bad at forgiving people for these acts). And here I would like to mention that there are few who crack hilariously adult(nasty) jokes, which I do tollerate and enjoy, but not in guild chat(As the game is 14+ from what i collect from most of the people), and its a pleasure to have them with us

Our guild has many Pro(Proficient, Not Professional!) merches, from Dankatlien to Ballins.
    No, we don't have Miley :P

About Me :
    Firstly, I'm a Noob(Newbie, Newb......) *brofist* again Atomex I am a PvP'er and a merch, both of which is part time. I'm sorta lazy and like to sit at guild halls and like to spend time talking to people (Thanks to 20-30 pms I receieve on login) and yet I'm very hard-working when it comes to paying friends back for something they gifted me or set me up on an installment program or something similar. And also when a certain friend needs something and is unable to farm it.

People who are very kind to gift/set up an installment program, I would like to thank them by mentioning their names here :

1. Berryboy (This guy is totally mad*! And well, one of the most helpful out there, probably the best in the game. Thanks for hooking me up with my gear bro )
    2. Dillydew (Another person like berry, very kind, very understanding, very helpful Thanks sis )
    3. Cadenflashs (Brother from another mother!)
    4. Drtydevil (Mad* person! Amazing guy!)

I personally try to build more than an "In-game" relation with people by spending time with them.

Special Thanks :

This section is dedicated to 3 of the most helpful people in the game who helped me/our guild even though they weren't in my guild.

1. Starryshine - Has been there to help me, my mates, my guild mates, everyone, everytime, Never Said No! Means a lot to me sis Thanks again

2. Lesssa - Another amazing person, thanks to her and Starry, Drty and I could finish our elite quests.

Both of them have their alternates in my guild and I'm very thankful to them!

3. Witchofdead - Helped me recruit 300+ members, when she wasnt even in my guild. Now she has joined our guild

Thanks a lot to all of you! You have helped me build and make this guild what it is today!

NOTE : *Mad - I mean it in an amusingly friendly way ^_^

UPDATE:

We have promoted a few more people as officers; Atomex will update the list soon.

Also we havent changed the system of making everyone recruiter due to problems arising due to mass recruiting and lots of scammers taking advantage.

Thanks a lot to each of you again!

Best wishes to each of you,
    Rikstrife.
    Hope to see you soon in game ^_^
    Last edited by Shonex; 01-24-2014 at 04:24 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Shonex For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    156 Posts

Isn't it resurrected?

Btw can you tell you recs not to inv me please
    IGN is in sig

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    183 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SayCreed View Post
    Isn't it resurrected?

Btw can you tell you recs not to inv me please
    IGN is in sig
    It is, typo. Not to invite you?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    183 Posts

I feel bad about the mistake I made with the Title, sorry guild mates. It's Resurrected!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    156 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shone :) View Post
    It is, typo. Not to invite you?
    Yes,nvm in a different guild nao

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    183 Posts

Ok.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    183 Posts

The guild is steadily growing. It was formed about a week ago and now we have about 500+ members. There are a lot of players that are Lvl 75-76... so don't miss out on the fun, join today!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    156 Posts

I joined on a alt which I was gonna delete.One thing I can say this guild is helpful.When I joined a got alot of welcomes and hot 3 offers of do u need help.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    183 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SayCreed View Post
    I joined on a alt which I was gonna delete.One thing I can say this guild is helpful.When I joined a got alot of welcomes and hot 3 offers of do u need help.
    Thanks, we always offer support

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    156 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shone :) View Post
    Thanks, we always offer support
    Too much*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default Its time I finally showed up on the forums ^_^

Hey guys,

This is RikStrife, the Guild Leader Of Resurrected!

I finally thought of joining the forums to help Atomex(Shone) with the promotion of our guild(Most of you would like to comment here, at this point saying "You can't share the guild", "You are the guild master and can control everything", etc. But unlike what most of you think, this guild is not at all controlled by me, I merely just take actions based on the report my officers/recruiters provide me with).

Having said a little of how our guild works, I would like to provide you with a little history of how this guild started.

As most of you may/may not be knowing, I was an officer in Dragon Slayerzz prior to starting my own. The long term absense of the guild leader Maxtharx & a few other issues pushed me to start a guild of my own. Not to mention, Max was a really kind buddy, but somehow I felt that I personally didn't fit in there
    This guild was started by me and 3 more friends of mine from Dragon Slayerzz the day I capped(76). Their names are :
    1. Cartagra (Bearyhugz)
    2. Xxxxtankerxxx
    3. Raococan (First Member to join the guild)

Having said that, I would also like to mention that currently we are having a good amount of 600+ members, which is in a span of a little more than a week, even after that mass spam kick of 200+ members by one of the officers, whose account got hacked.

About Our Guild :

We are a peaceful, fun loving, helpful guild.
    Now, here when I say helpful, I don't mean I give away Gold/Gear to people(even though we do host giveaways; the most recent one was by Swaggermama), but helpful in the sense, we share a family environment, so I'm more of a helping kind in the area/region of making people feel good
    Also, about helping people out with their quests/leveling them up; well, about that I won't like to say much. I am a kind of a person who doesn't power level you but cheer you to do it yourself(Personally believe in the fact that - "Self Help is the Best Help"). Although there are few members I would like to mention who are extremely helpful and probably I never have seen them playing their own game for all this while, or maybe rarely have seem them. The names are :
    1. Sekarp
    2. Atthartha
    3. Minedcrime
    4. Raococan

I may have missed a few names for which I'm very sorry.

About Shone(Atomex), if I am not very highly mistaken, he was out 134th member. He is a very kind hearted fellow, who has helped me with ideas to make the guild better and promote it. Thanks for that bro *brofist*

Although everyone is allowed in our guild, I strictly don't personally bear rude behaviour, cussing, scamming and begging. Many of them even got kicked from the guild because of these acts and aren't welcome anymore(I'm sorry, bad at forgiving people for these acts). And here I would like to mention that there are few who crack hilariously adult(nasty) jokes, which I do tollerate and enjoy, but not in guild chat(As the game is 14+ from what i collect from most of the people), and its a pleasure to have them with us

Our guild has many Pro(Proficient, Not Professional!) merches, from Dankatlien to Ballins.
    No, we don't have Miley :P

About Me :
    Firstly, I'm a Noob(Newbie, Newb......) *brofist* again Atomex I am a PvP'er and a merch, both of which is part time. I'm sorta lazy and like to sit at guild halls and like to spend time talking to people (Thanks to 20-30 pms I receieve on login) and yet I'm very hard-working when it comes to paying friends back for something they gifted me or set me up on an installment program or something similar. And also when a certain friend needs something and is unable to farm it.

People who are very kind to gift/set up an installment program, I would like to thank them by mentioning their names here :

1. Berryboy (This guy is totally mad*! And well, one of the most helpful out there, probably the best in the game. Thanks for hooking me up with my gear bro )
    2. Dillydew (Another person like berry, very kind, very understanding, very helpful Thanks sis )
    3. Cadenflashs (Brother from another mother!)
    4. Drtydevil (Mad* person! Amazing guy!)

I personally try to build more than an "In-game" relation with people by spending time with them.

Special Thanks :

This section is dedicated to 3 of the most helpful people in the game who helped me/our guild even though they weren't in my guild.

1. Starryshine - Has been there to help me, my mates, my guild mates, everyone, everytime, Never Said No! Means a lot to me sis Thanks again

2. Lesssa - Another amazing person, thanks to her and Starry, Drty and I could finish our elite quests.

Both of them have their alternates in my guild and I'm very thankful to them!

3. Witchofdead - Helped me recruit 300+ members, when she wasnt even in my guild. Now she has joined our guild

Thanks a lot to all of you! You have helped me build and make this guild what it is today!

NOTE : *Mad - I mean it in an amusingly friendly way ^_^

UPDATE:

We have promoted a few more people as officers; Atomex will update the list soon.

Also we havent changed the system of making everyone recruiter due to problems arising due to mass recruiting and lots of scammers taking advantage.

Thanks a lot to each of you again!

Best wishes to each of you,
    Rikstrife.
    Hope to see you soon in game ^_^

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Altaïr Rik Strife Ezio For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    183 Posts

Wow! Im in a loss for words. I love the text Rik!

*brofist*

I'll update the officer list soon.
    Btw... Nice forum name! I just love Assassin' s Creed, one of my favourite games

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

It is an honor, my pleasure, and a heck of a lot of fun to be associated with you and your guild Rik

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thank u bro for mentioning me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

a usual guild doesnt have that many officers...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Do u guys PvP as well?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

YO YO YOOOOOO

Quote Originally Posted by Gordon David Paille View Post
    Do u guys PvP as well?