Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: !Damn These Were The GOOD! Old Days!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default !Damn These Were The GOOD! Old Days!

http://youtu.be/9GsIWp1vop0

Anyone remember this update ....

look what s.t.s has done now .

hey but in the end its all about money not the player.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Germbot View Post
    http://youtu.be/9GsIWp1vop0

Anyone remember this update ....

look what s.t.s has done now .

hey but in the end its all about money not the player.
    Idk how many times I'm going to have go post this, but how about we stop with the pointless sts you suck. Like I've said many times they have been running this game for 4 years. They obviously know what they are doing if they can keep something up like this in an apple and android market, they have families to provide for and other player bases to satisfy. Instead of making, "sts you suck, all you care about is munnies", why don't you make a constructive thread or comment in my pvp thread. This way you can express your dissatisfaction in a mature manner.

3. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to imxoriginal For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    388 Posts

^Ownt and nicely said John.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    490 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by imxoriginal View Post
    Idk how many times I'm going to have go post this, but how about we stop with the pointless sts you suck. Like I've said many times they have been running this game for 4 years. They obviously know what they are doing if they can keep something up like this in an apple and android market, they have families to provide for and other player bases to satisfy. Instead of making, "sts you suck, all you care about is munnies", why don't you make a constructive thread or comment in my pvp thread. This way you can express your dissatisfaction in a mature manner.
    Don't want to be a downer but I honestly doubt sts will listen to any of our suggestions
    I often ask myself, why am I so attractive?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xyzther View Post
    Don't want to be a downer but I honestly doubt sts will listen to any of our suggestions
    Think positive nab!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    388 Posts

Sorry XYZ, John is just so happy-go-lucky-type of person.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Yawn. Sts have you guys ever thought of hiring? Because you need more people to work on each game.
    One is too be what once couldn't of been before time let thy be what they could've been, therefore we praise Haxur.
    -Haxur bes 61 mage.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Elitephonix For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Elitephonix View Post
    Yawn. Sts have you guys ever thought of hiring? Because you need more people to work on each game.
    if they hired you, they would just put you to work on AL or BD.
    EdtheEagle - Lvl 76 bird a.k.a. "Yeti fodder".
    Curiositee - Lvl 76 mage a.k.a. farmer alt
    Edthe Rhino - Lvl 76 Rhino / Gold Mule ha ha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chopper View Post
    if they hired you, they would just put you to work on AL or BD.
    I wouldn't want to work for sts in the first place, what I meant was they should hire more people. And good point.
    One is too be what once couldn't of been before time let thy be what they could've been, therefore we praise Haxur.
    -Haxur bes 61 mage.

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Samhayne said this:

Hey guys,

You know that I love you all for your passion and enthusiasm for Pocket Legends.

I know that the below is probably "too long, didn't read" and that I won't make you happy because I won't promise a new expansion for Pocket Legends. Sorry.

The fact is we're not in this just for the money, just for a job. I think that very few are in gaming for the $$. Their are a lot more lucrative industries if money is what you are after. As for Spacetime, I can say with some authority that we're in it because it is our passion and we couldn't see ourselves doing anything else.

As for running a successful business, yeah, that is hard. If you don't know about that, well then don't throw stones, ok? Learn a bit about what it takes to run a business and then come back and let's chat, thanks We're a small shop, doing ok for now largely because of the hit that Arcane Legends is and our latest Battle games.

As for selling Pocket Legends, honestly, it's all theory, because honestly few would even be interested and like I said, we'd have to do a lot of work to make it something that is even sellable. Even if we could package it up where someone would want to buy it who wanted to aggressively develop it like you want it to be - why would we create a competitor for Arcane Legends?

As others in this thread have brought up, you should be thankful for the success of Arcane Legends and the Battle Games because without them (and the learning that we gained from Star and Dark) we wouldn't even have had Arcane. I know that we're talking about Pocket Legends right now, but really, Arcane is its spiritual successor. Pocket is a great game and thousands of people have fun with it every day. But going back to Arcane, 100's of thousands enjoy that game daily. The work and cost to make an expansion for PL is about the same (honestly, even more because of the state of it) than making an AL expansion. As a small shop (we're under 40 people folks - many of those are CS/QA/HR and not the people that make what you want) we just can't do everything.

Life is full of hard decisions. Every quarterly planning I ache personally at our inability to put together full on rockin' expansions for PL (and SL and DL). I know that people want them. But - we are for AL which is where the vast majority of our fans are and I feel great about the stuff that we are able to make. Arcane Legends winning accolades for 2013 is a big testament to what we are able to do. We plan to keep that momentum going for as long as we can.

As I started off, I love you guys for your dedication and passion for Pocket Legends. Thanks.

PS. Also, thanks for keeping the conversation friendly. We're people too and being mean about the hard choices we have make doesn't make a continuing conversation easy.

STS is working incredibly hard. Putting them down isn't going to make them want to update the game any more.

Requesting a lock!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to XghostzX For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

This thread is now locked by request of poster.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

In before lock because im a noob and i like turtles and someone make me a taco!

What sam said made me sad I feel AL is the way to go for me now, sadly PL has so many amazing memories but it's AL's time to shine
    AL: Jiig PL: Jig 80
    Veni Vidi Vici
    Worst thing I could be, is the same as everyone

16.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #13
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by imxoriginal View Post
    This. ^^

Thread closed.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com