Thread: Players without 3 Piece Rings

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Everyone'sFavMage View Post
    Y no mention me.
    Cuz u sux

The Castle That Never Was, with my Shadowstar and Eternal Frost, also with Ebonine.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    368 Posts

TheBedtBird? EPHESIUS?! GAWD HA-Oh wait its only Sam. Psb.

All for One, and One for All!
    The Brightest of Flames..cast the Darkest of Shadows..
    One who knows nothing cannot understand anything..

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Hi Angel

HI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Hiya!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Hey angel,

I understand that str mages are op, and full int mages are up at 76. What's your opinion on this- Back in the fang cap, I played as pally mage at l66, and I was definitely not op. I would always get owned by int mages. Some older players played pally before they became, "OP nubs," such as absolutepally/alwaysdtf (am I correct on names?).

Anyhow, I do not think its fair to start beating on pallies. Some classes are more op than others at different caps. Let the original pallies have their time shine? It is just how it works IMO. I'm against players who just play pally for the opness as well, I think it is pathetic. Does this make sense?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Argyros View Post
    Hey angel,

I understand that str mages are op, and full int mages are up at 76. What's your opinion on this- Back in the fang cap, I played as pally mage at l66, and I was definitely not op. I would always get owned by int mages. Some older players played pally before they became, "OP nubs," such as absolutepally/alwaysdtf (am I correct on names?).

Anyhow, I do not think its fair to start beating on pallies. Some classes are more op than others at different caps. Let the original pallies have their time shine? It is just how it works IMO. I'm against players who just play pally for the opness as well, I think it is pathetic. Does this make sense?
    I think what she is trying to state tho is that an int mages should be able to easily beat a pally or dex mages, like str bears killing dex and int bears and dex bird being able to kill str birds and int birds. So pretty much what I'm trying to say is that class specific gear should be better on that class then other gear and this cap it isn't.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cheenivie For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by quantionus View Post
    Ty for your speech.
    First of all i wanna say that i dont hate anyone. Second of all i played mage and i ve some mages but i didnt like it. Because i like close combats more. Instead of that i made a bird which is not really good but i m trying to be good at it. Also when rhinos came out i made a rhino and i am pretty good at it ,thanks to Time, . Also when ppl ask me about being pally i usually say what u say about staying true to the class. Btw i have different combos for every class and sometimes for a person.
    So you're telling me every class you've succeeded at is strength? There's more to PvP than hiding behind armor & dodge, just saying. Armor & dodge covers up human error & in PL, armor & dodge covers up a lot of human error. If you can skillfully play all classes, then come back and show off that ego. Otherwise? Please go back to the drawing board & try again!
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Hey angel,

Couldn't agree more. So much hating on pally mages.. I have two, 3 piece mages, I pvp w fiery and savage. I find myself on savage the most because I love some of the longer battles w bears. *My fav class to fight

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cheenivie View Post
    I think what she is trying to state tho is that an int mages should be able to easily beat a pally or dex mages, like str bears killing dex and int bears and dex bird being able to kill str birds and int birds. So pretty much what I'm trying to say is that class specific gear should be better on that class then other gear and this cap it isn't.
    And why is that? Just wondering. I know the base stats, and no, I don't think that an int mage should be able to beat a pally any more than a pally should beat and int mage. That's exactly why pl isn't only class specific gear, it is unique in that sense. If it was class specific, why not play Al? >.<

And yes I think that int bears should be able to kill str bears. I doubt pl will ever be that balanced tho.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

And why is that? Just wondering. I know the base stats, and no, I don't think that an int mage should be able to beat a pally any more than a pally should beat and int mage. That's exactly why pl isn't only class specific gear, it is unique in that sense. If it was class specific, why not play Al? >.<

And yes I think that int bears should be able to kill str bears. I doubt pl will ever be that balanced tho.

Because it's the gear they're meant to have, it's not normal that a pally can drain 400 on a bear, they need to make non-class specific gear weaker. Btw think of it, which caps was int weaker then a pally before bsm? Not many.
    Of course a skilled pally should be able to kill a decent int mage but random pallies who started this cap shouldn't be able to beat some of the best int mages every time they go vs them...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Cheenivie For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Because it's the gear they're meant to have, it's not normal that a pally can drain 400 on a bear, they need to make non-class specific gear weaker. Btw think of it, which caps was int weaker then a pally before bsm? Not many.
    Of course a skilled pally should be able to kill a decent int mage but random pallies who started this cap shouldn't be able to beat some of the best int mages every time they go vs them...
    Yes I agree with the underlined. Make it balanced. Let skilled into mages destroy new pallies, and skilled pallies destroy new int mages. I disagree with nerfing pallies to the point of, them, not being able to have a chance to fight int mages.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Yes I agree with the underlined. Make it balanced. Let skilled into mages destroy new pallies, and skilled pallies destroy new int mages. I disagree with nerfing pallies to the point of, them, not being able to have a chance to fight int mages.

No one said nerf them to the point a skilled pally can't win.

The part that needs to be nerfed is the damage. You know that savage is tanking gear, right? So what are tanks supposed to so? Absorb and take damage so Mages and birds can do their jobs? Correct? (Heal, buff, debuff and give damage) A tank weapon should not have more damage than an Mage weapon. That's not what tanks are supposed to do. It goes against what a tank is. Make sense??

15. The Following User Says Thank You to angeldawn For This Useful Post:

I'm the guy with my hand on your shoulder
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Tanks have dem big guns on top doe
    O Hai Der

17. The Following User Says Thank You to TEOKILLO For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

I remember when sheugokin was like level 58 and everyone farmed him in pvp. Glad he made progress
    One is too be what once couldn't of been before time let thy be what they could've been, therefore we praise Haxur.
    -Haxur bes 61 mage.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elitephonix For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Elitephonix View Post
    I remember when sheugokin was like level 58 and everyone farmed him in pvp. Glad he made progress
    Thank you for getting back on topic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by angeldawn View Post
    No one said nerf them to the point a skilled pally can't win.

The part that needs to be nerfed is the damage. You know that savage is tanking gear, right? Yes. So what are tanks supposed to so? Absorb and take damage so Mages and birds can do their jobs? Yes. Correct? Yes. (Heal, buff, debuff and give damage) A tank weapon should not have more damage than an Mage weapon. That's not what tanks are supposed to do. It goes against what a tank is. Make sense?? Indeed.
    Maybe I'm am misunderstanding his previous post's point, or I'm being to polite. I'm definitely not oblivious angel, and I understand well enough what a tank's role is. I also understand what a support class is, being a capped rhino... Anyhow. Sure nerf the damage, but please do not make, "class specific gear better on its specific class than other gear." I.E.- Don't reverse the system letting INT mages become over powered. Make sense??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

How about
    APEMGOR
    BONEKRYZIE
    SVCKX
    BEJAD
    SVCKR
    ASFSHDT
    SVCKERS
    COMFLICADO
    WE ALL BEST FROM GUILD THE NOOB AND STILL EXSIST WITHOUT VALIANT OR VALIANT GLORY WE STILL NOOB N WE ALL BEST TO FAST KILL ALL THAT EASY ,,,WE THINKMWE ARE PRO

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

^ the post above never made sense to me.
    Doodlebeast, Onyxbleak, Magnabeam, Vacuole
    I bes ping

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bonekryzie View Post
    How about
    APEMGOR
    BONEKRYZIE
    SVCKX
    BEJAD
    SVCKR
    ASFSHDT
    SVCKERS
    COMFLICADO
    WE ALL BEST FROM GUILD THE NOOB AND STILL EXSIST WITHOUT VALIANT OR VALIANT GLORY WE STILL NOOB N WE ALL BEST TO FAST KILL ALL THAT EASY ,,,WE THINKMWE ARE PRO
    Not sure why this in caps and not sure what is actually being said.

However, I don't know any of these players nor have I played them to know who well they pvp or if they have rings.

Play some of the ppl listed in the original post see how well you do Best of luck !!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Maybe I'm am misunderstanding his previous post's point, or I'm being to polite. I'm definitely not oblivious angel, and I understand well enough what a tank's role is. I also understand what a support class is, being a capped rhino... Anyhow. Sure nerf the damage, but please do not make, "class specific gear better on its specific class than other gear." I.E.- Don't reverse the system letting INT mages become over powered. Make sense??

Of course not let them become overpowered but strenght sets are op and this is coming from an str bear. It nearly takes as much skill as a dex bear(none). Str sets have too much damage and dodge and int doesn't deal enough damage to counter it.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Cheenivie For This Useful Post: