Thread: My pvp experience

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Default My pvp experience

Fist of all ,I do enjoy playing ctf ,I do feel its the best out of all the sts games , however I am a complete noob in ctf , if it was not for tayta I would be completly lost , thank you for taking the time to show me the basics of ctf . Now as I get to playing the game I hear a lot of people talk crap, like I suck or my kdr is some garbage ,one time I had a person tell me to stop farming and get flag, in a pm first of all I suck so most likely I'm the one being farmed, its kinda hard to learn how to be good ,when spawn attacking goes on and you have little 16 yr old kids like wrathbringer and mrdark ,All they wanna do is attack and care about a kdr or you have ttens that that does the same thing ,What I really don't understand is Dark legends is a dying game and we already know there will not be a lvl update anytime soon ,why would people push new players in ctf away . People complane that's its the same people playing ctf ,well its only cuz ,you so called pros push new players away ,Instead of teaching people you guys choose to insult, gang , ks, .not everyone can be a pro ,not everyone can run and carry a flag , but if you people would give new players a chance and teach them ,ctf on dl would be full of life . I've made attempts to ask the so called pros for some assistence only to get ignored . So I guess ill contiune to be the lvl 36 noob ,I really don't mind that but soon dl will lose another loyal player of its game ,and this is not on the devs, if I do leave it will be because of dl players. Oh and for the record I came to dl from sl, I came cuz of calxxx a friend from sl, I joined mh ,but left cuz I wanted to farm and mh is a pvp guild . This was before the newer members where even in mh . My noob ctf players name is bodies ,and im just learning the game ,so just keep in mind when you guys pm me saying I suck ,in reply to that ,I know I do and .....
    Last edited by MR.GEE; 01-11-2014 at 05:35 PM.
    I like DL.