Thread: Singe Arcane Needs to Rebuff

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Thumbs down Singe Arcane Needs to Rebuff

I'm excited to have singe, but when I've already had Singe, I'm so disappointed with it. He is an arcane pet but his passive skill is like legendary pet only. Its arcane skill also have long cooldown. It is only a buff/stats pet and for status symbol only. lol. STS please make any necessary action regarding this pet! Thanks. Name:  2014-03-03-11-12-13.jpg
Views: 562
Size:  48.4 KB

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Safiras:1504838
    The happiness bonus and Arcane ability are already very good. It's just... how do you say... not as good as Samael

Anyway Devs did say that there will be a new passive skill upgrade at lvl40. So I would advise to wait for that before making any further assessment.

In any case, the passive ability was already made known upon release of the pet by screenshots. So you either went in with eyes wide shut or you missed the post with the screenshot. In this case then I would advise you to do your research before making future purchases and refrain from having the "I must be the first one with the brand-new toy" mentality when it comes to buying things.
    I agree, it seems really good. If the criteria to buff an arcane pet would be comparing it to samael then Hammerjaw and Glacian are way overdue for a buff and no new pet will ever be good enough unless they make it overpowered.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    651 Posts

Glacian needs a buff more!
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    173 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    Glacian needs a buff more!
    She is just stating that Glacian needs a buff. Now why does it need a buff?

Arcane items are the rarest of the rare items in game. According to STS, Arcane stuff should last 3 seasons while Myth for 2, fair enough. (I'm still kinda upset about the fact that they made Myth helms last SIII, SIV, SV -.- ). Now Glacian was released for the Nordr expansion which is SIV. So it should last the Nordr expansion, Shuyal, and Dragon's enclave as well. Hence, it does need a slight buff to be above/at par with the current Myth pets.

Correct me if I'm wrong! don't you dare be insulting though -.-

Back to the OP, just wait for the lvl 40 buff!

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hiosahaf View Post

Arcane items are the rarest of the rare items in game. According to STS, Arcane stuff should last 3 seasons while Myth for 2, fair enough. (I'm still kinda upset about the fact that they made Myth helms last SIII, SIV, SV -.- ). Now Glacian was released for the Nordr expansion which is SIV. So it should last the Nordr expansion, Shuyal, and Dragon's enclave as well. Hence, it does need a slight buff to be above/at par with the current Myth pets.

the quote you reference from the devs applies to items (armor, helm, weapons, rings, amulets). their comment regarding arcane pets is they don't want one to be so far above the others that it is a must have pet. They want them all to be equal with the deciding factor being personal preference and play style.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    173 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wvhills View Post
    the quote you reference from the devs applies to items (armor, helm, weapons, rings, amulets). their comment regarding arcane pets is they don't want one to be so far above the others that it is a must have pet. They want them all to be equal with the deciding factor being personal preference and play style.
    Yes, you're right there I just feel that it should reflect here too. Instead of twin spires, have like..3 or 4?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    568 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hiosahaf View Post

The thing is... Pets level with your character while gear does not. Gear is at a fixed level (except for upgraded myth) but pets are bound and constantly leveling with each expansion.

Keeping Arcane pets always on par would ruin some of the balance in pvp since pets are sometimes the determining factor in fights.
    Ebezaanec|Ebezairec|Ebezcookie|Trisomy|Apothem

Following the Code

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    173 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ebezaanec View Post
    The thing is... Pets level with your character while gear does not. Gear is at a fixed level (except for upgraded myth) but pets are bound and constantly leveling with each expansion.

Keeping Arcane pets always on par would ruin some of the balance in pvp since pets are sometimes the determining factor in fights.
    You do have a point there when you factor in PvP. Anyways, let's just see what the devs have planned for the upgrade. :|

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

YES, well, I've always stated that if they don't normalize all the Arcane pets, then just make the older ones like hammerjaw and glacian stop dropping. That should stop people from complaining as you'll only loot the "desired" pets. I would cry if I looted a hammerjaw when I know I could have looted Singe/Sam

<The Hammer>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Glacian is actually a very strong pet. It does not shine in the passive, but in the arcane and happiness. I think that people neglect how amazing the 10% armor boost is. If you step into veil & have Glacian buff, you have a whopping 30% armor. Believe me, it shows, especially in PvP if I am able to withstand a full super arcane Mage nuke/stun which not even Samael can save me from.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post: