Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: [Discussion] New Itemization System Coming in the Next Expansion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

Why do we have to wait for the new arcane? In all the previous seasons, the arcane was introduced right off the bat, it wouldn't even really matter if the arcane was introduced from the start because of the low % of people would even have it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Sounds good to me :-)

Sent from my Huawei Y301A2 using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Postulate1 View Post
    Why do we have to wait for the new arcane? In all the previous seasons, the arcane was introduced right off the bat, it wouldn't even really matter if the arcane was introduced from the start because of the low % of people would even have it.
    This is very true. They usually released it like a month before update.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

If my mythic set will be useless compared to legendary level 41 gears then I'm done playing. Goodbye!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

I suggest 3 options:
    1. Allow Mythic Armors and Helms to be degraded to original forms, therefore they can be traded. Market will be flooded and prices will drop like crazy at first, but locked crates have to stop dropping them to keep the prices from dropping too low. People will still need it for Hero of Legend AP and casual players that save gold for months at least won't be left with 0 gold for next season.
    2. Allow Mythic Armors and Helms to be liquidated for a good value of gold (maybe 1m for helm and 1.5m for armor). Just like option 1, it's just to save casual players.
    3. Allow current Mythic Armors and Helms to be upgraded to level 40, therefore it will obviously be much better than Legendary gear level 41.

With those options, STG could still release the new level 41 Mythic Armors and Helms. Old players get a new target to do.

How about it?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Morholt View Post
    Lvl 26 myth helm > lvl 31 legendary
    Lvl 31 myth armor > lvl 36 legendary
    Lvl 31 myth bow > lvl 36 legendary
    Lvl 31 myth gun > lvl 36 legendary
    Sorry, I don't see the pattern there. Lv. 36 Tarlok armor is comparable to Lv. 31 mythic armor, the Lv. 31 mythic armor is not better than the Lv. 36 Tarlok gear, it only gives a slight damage bonus compared to Tarlok or Architect gear, while the Lv. 36 legenaries give more Hp than the Lv. 31 mythic armor. The same thing goes for the Lv. 26 mythic helm and a Lv. 31 Legendary helm.
    For mythic weapons, the Lv. 31 Pavise is comparable to a Dimensional Targe; the Pavise gives more armor stat, while the Targe gives more damage. I'm not to familiar with the mythic bow, but I do know that the damage difference between the mythic bow and the Devour Bow is very slight. The only mythic I would see that is better than legendary is probably the Runic Flare. This is only because the mages needed a buff, and besides, compared to the Darkened Rifle, Runic gives more DPS and damage, however, DPS isn't worth much to me, and the Darkened Rifle gives a slight more Hp than the Runic. Therefore, the Lv. 31 mythics are not way better than Lv. 36 legendaries, for they are nothing more than comparable.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by putinguwak View Post
    If my mythic set will be useless compared to legendary level 41 gears then I'm done playing. Goodbye!

Really? Mythic gear is always inferior to the next expansion legendary a it's just how it works

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

after hard work and money (3k plat spent during the last event), I just managed to become full mythic. So, now, even after 2 weeks, I don't want to see devalue my equip and replaced by new armor and helm! wtf?? I want propose two solution:
    1) upgrade mythic armor and helmet (as a lvl 36 expansions), and insert new weapon, ring and amulet --> quest for upgrade more difficult
    2) insert new ring and amulet, new helmet, dont touch the armor, and upgrade quest for weapon lvl 31

simple and fair in my opinion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I like the idea very much. I look forward to the new loot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi all,

about the new system, what you think about an "arcane pet day"????

- 02.15.14: you can buy hammerjaw for about 600 platinum

And next month

- 03.20.14: you can buy glacian for about 500 platinum

Only one day in a month,
    we have the chance to buy arcane pet for platinum

What you think????

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shademonia View Post
    Hi all,

And next month

Only one day in a month,

What you think????
    500 plat for a glacian? As much As I would love this due to my rogue needing a glacian, it just wouldn't happen for that cheap. Even 3k plat would be just too cheap...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Instanthumor View Post
    Sorry, I don't see the pattern there. Lv. 36 Tarlok armor is comparable to Lv. 31 mythic armor, the Lv. 31 mythic armor is not better than the Lv. 36 Tarlok gear, it only gives a slight damage bonus compared to Tarlok or Architect gear, while the Lv. 36 legenaries give more Hp than the Lv. 31 mythic armor. The same thing goes for the Lv. 26 mythic helm and a Lv. 31 Legendary helm.
    For mythic weapons, the Lv. 31 Pavise is comparable to a Dimensional Targe; the Pavise gives more armor stat, while the Targe gives more damage. I'm not to familiar with the mythic bow, but I do know that the damage difference between the mythic bow and the Devour Bow is very slight. The only mythic I would see that is better than legendary is probably the Runic Flare. This is only because the mages needed a buff, and besides, compared to the Darkened Rifle, Runic gives more DPS and damage, however, DPS isn't worth much to me, and the Darkened Rifle gives a slight more Hp than the Runic. Therefore, the Lv. 31 mythics are not way better than Lv. 36 legendaries, for they are nothing more than comparable.
    I like the way you go on and on about Tarlok gear after I said that Tarlok gear is an anomaly that should not be a concern.

Mythic gear is meant to be slightly better than the elite legendary gear of a cap above. The mythic bow is definitely better than the devourer bow, and the Runic flare is definitely better than darkened rifle. My mage uses a darkened rifle and if I could have exchanged it for a Runic Flare without cost & it becoming untradeable at the beginning of the season, I wouldn't have hesitated. A 2 grand glacial gem darkened rifle of brtuality has much less life and damage than a Runic with a some blood and rage gems in it. It's only a diffeence of 8 str. Two grand rage gems and you already covered the life difference, while furthering the damage differnce. And don't forget about the nice chunk of crit that Runic Flare has. Runic flare is without a doubt better in every way.

So, again, aside from the Tarlok gear which is an anomaly...

26 mythic > 31 legendary
    31 mythic > 36 legendary
    36 mythic > 41 legendary

And again...why is everyone concerned about their lvl 36 mythic armor & helm, but not their lvl 36 mythic daggers, glaives, or staves which are worth several times as much?Or the lvl 31 arcane maul? By the 'logic' that keeps being presented, these super valuable items will become 'obsolete' next expansion. And don't only rich people have those items? And don't only rich people want new gear? So why aren't the rich players wanting upgraded mythic helm & armor?
    See. Major fallacy in the 'logic' of all these common rants and complaints.
    Only those who risk going past the edge will find out how far they can go.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator13 View Post
    With the release of the upcoming expansion, we will be staggering new item release over time. There will be less “filler” items. Then, a little further down the road, we will release additional content that hold the potential for different or improved items.

Its a nice idea to let the anticipation linger on. However I think this might also result in the need for frequent respecs with the "release of additional content that hold the potential for different or improved items''.. because just when we think we are set with a build and current gear, new items (most likely improved) will come in and we will have to adjust our skill points all over again to suit what is best for that new gear.
    Last edited by Zynzyn; 01-19-2014 at 01:50 AM.

Inside the emulation inside another emulation
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Y would u wanna resp? When ur gonna gain an additional 5 new skill points for doing 5 new lvls,.so ur current skill set at lvl36 would do the trick plus u will just add 5 more skill points after,..I doubt there be a new skill,..new mythics and weapons and gears already putting everyone in panic,..lmao,..
    Anyways,..while everyone is focus and concern about mythics and less attention in game plays,..
    Few suggestions,..can u put info on lock crates where people got it from,..ex. If it comes from elite maps as such,..so if lock is in CS u click info and u know where it from,..he he,..y is this important u say? Coz they say that lock from elite maps got higher chance on better loot,..and it make prices better for locks and farmers so u can save gold and buy mythics faster :P

Put info in items pls,..so people know where to get or farm them,..
    Example: hammer jaw - lock grand crates only
    Entomb hammer - elite oltgar keep
    Tarlok - winter event only

For those quitting when expansion comes out and u don't like it,..please contact me in game,..I buy ur mythics and arcane,..for 100 gold each,..hahaha,..

Don't hate the playah hate the game maker hahaha,,,
    Last edited by PnoyLeet; 01-19-2014 at 03:59 AM. Reason: additional msg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

My friend just bought mythic Armor,helm,ring, thats cost lot of gold from hardwork farming since this mythic not ever drop from locked that he have opened.

I think, not only my friend is in this situation. So i suggest, all old mythic can be upgraded for better stats(except lvl 36 mythic), at least a little bit better than the best legendary lvl 41. Also release new mythic thing or arcane set maybe.

When this happen, price for old mythic can go lower, more people can wearing it and enjoy this game. People who rich enough can buy new mythic for whatever price, let the others or not rich feels good too when wearing old mythic, at least.

And for next expansion after this jungle tribe update, no more upgrade for old mythic since the price already low and more people already can afford it and not regret if its not be upgrade anymore.

Just throwing idea here, dont know if its can be considered.

Together we make this game better than ever.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Time release? That is going to be annoying.

You can do that on a fighting/beat em up game i.e. time release characters but you can't do that on an MMO. Why would we be excited to know that an item is going to be released but is totally useless once you time release an even better item.

Firstly who knows when the 'best' item will be released and even if we knew, we aren't going to use those inferior items. You think we are dumb or something? We want the best to be out there and it is up to us to make an effort to obtain it. That is the game.

What is this nonsense? No one will be excited to get a Honda Civic, if they know they will get a Ferrari later on. Why would we grind for a Toyota? What a waste of time...

Just make it fun by giving the game a reason to 'play' the game. For example, why would anyone go to great lengths just to do an elite? There really is no benefit to elites, you waste a ton of potions/gold, can die easily if not careful and is a huge time waster. The only reason is to obtain 'Achievement Points' (totally useless except to rank-up a guild) and if you are lucky, drop a chest that may give you a nice item but most of the time gives out 'junk'. Why do elite bosses carry chests full of junk?

All you have to do is give the players an incentive to 'play' the game. Instead of chests, give us items worth 'playing' the game for and enough of these chests. You are bloating your game full of unnecessary, useless junk.

There is a bright side to running elites and that is bonding with friends/guildies, teamwork and fully utilizing/mastering a toon/characters skills. This is great but no one really does them unless there is a good incentive. Most players only run elites that drop valuable eggs such as Antee, Mardoom, Bael etc. Why aren't they running other ones? Because it's stupid to do so.

Time release on an MMO? Never heard of it, stop wasting time with these useless ideas and fix more important issues with the current build/state of the game.
    Last edited by Allocate; 01-19-2014 at 07:33 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

how about new Arcane pet, armor,helm,ring or amu??? it sounds nice to include them in game + optional choice for reseting the kdr, rather than some ppl just create new character is better to have option to reset it, cause u can reset kdr but all arcane pets and pets you will still have them, when someone delete character for creating new one the pets will be gone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shademonia View Post
    Hi all,

And next month

Only one day in a month,

What you think????

it is a very good idea to have arcane pet day buying arcane pets for plat, or maybe arcane weapons for plat as well but the price would be over 2k plat for sure, but veru nice idea

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by putinguwak View Post

all mythic helm and armors will be upgradable and tradeable i think..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator13 View Post
    Hey guys, we hear your concerns about Mythics in the new expansion. We know you all worked hard to get them, we completely understand that you want to know what happens to them now. We're collecting all of your suggestions and feedback, discussing it behind the scenes here and will be back with an official statement about it soon.
    Best idea is to make them upgradeable and tradeable