Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: [Discussion] New Itemization System Coming in the Next Expansion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vystirch View Post
    Lol it's ok, I can imagine myself post the exact same thing when I was super tired as it was quite hard to read.
    i mean muffy's post made me think it wasn't AL. lmao

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vystirch View Post
    Your in the Arcane Legends forums... Lets think about this for a second before we post...

Oh! Right! This would be Arcane Legends were talking about!
    This made me LOL when I read it...
    rogue ~ retired GM Enigmatic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fritzce View Post
    What STG game is this?
    its just a devolapable idea. in my opinion new item its not a solution because on every expansion we gonna lose gold.

Inside the emulation inside another emulation
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Good morning sts

I feel bad coz i open AL and see such a low price on gems which actually made me happy coz i never crafted them,.
    Anyways,.i dunno if this ever mentioned but im gonna post here anyways since its expansion and changes still can be made,..or probly u guys already have PLAN for this,..its just a minor subject,..

Subject: crafting and upgrade time
    For crafting gems it takes about,.is it 12 hours or 8?

First time upgrades:
    For first socket upgrade takes 8 hours
    2nd socket 1 day
    3rd socket 2 days

OPINION:
    For first time sockets i dont mind the long wait period (3 days just to fully gem myth items with a LOW chance on super gem).
    Though tnx for the double chance weekend i got 2 sets fully upgraded with super gems no problem,..that is becoz i never use the items and strictly just keep upgrading those items to get the best result.
    For RE-UPGRADE each socket with already existing gem takes about 12 hours each.

But this why theres so many gems in CS cos it takes lesser time to make gems than to upgrade :S

SUGGESTIONS:
    1. Keep the long wait for upgrades but higher CHANCE on super gem and the possible outcome is ITEMS with super gem will decrease its value which makes merchant mad coz not much money to be made,.

BENEFIT: makes items more affordable and accessible for players

2. Keep the first time (initial) upgrades (3 days) BUT change the re-upgrade time from 12 hours to maybe 6 - 8 hours with a low chance on Super gem.

More benefits on this second option
    1. Gems won't be overstock in CS since we can use about twice as much gems and hopefully gem prices will go up
    2. Prices for fully upgraded and super gem items will retained value since it's LOW CHANCE on super gems
    3. By the time u wake up or get home from work or whatever u do in ur life it be nice to open AL and your crafting is done,.
    It's like opening a present during holidays that will happen every 6 - 8 hours he he

FINDINGS:
    Most people don't spend on items with fully super gem versus an item which is just fully gem coz gem is not that expensive
    Unless ur a rich player and have the gold to spend and don't care about the difference in price.

Example: mythic bow with fully super gem price at 5m versus one with just regular gems price at 3.8m,.1.2m difference
    If u think about it fire gem now only cost like less than 5k,..u do the math on gem chance like 3 days per super gem
    U do the math on gaining one million gold,..about. 1 month per player?

I hope u guys will put this in consideration or if u have a better plan already will be nice.

I read that scrolling the items post,..I think it's done in maple story 2D mmorpg that I use to play way back in 2007,..good idea but boring,.too much waste on gold :S

Well good day sts and players
    Last edited by PnoyLeet; 01-29-2014 at 10:28 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Imjebus View Post
    You gotta factor in people can get 3k plat dirt cheap doing offers in the USA...
    Say wha...? Nothing in life is cheap or free. The only time 3k offers were possible was when sts was running the 50% more plat offer s last year. In most cases its something like applying for a credit card which messes up your credit score, or an offer to buy something or subscribe to something and go through the painful process to unsubscribe it. Trust me is never worth it. Now there is of course the free offers that get you 2-5 platts if you have the patience to actually install and uninstall some retarded app.. In most cases not worth it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Striderevil View Post
    Say wha...? Nothing in life is cheap or free. The only time 3k offers were possible was when sts was running the 50% more plat offer s last year. In most cases its something like applying for a credit card which messes up your credit score, or an offer to buy something or subscribe to something and go through the painful process to unsubscribe it. Trust me is never worth it. Now there is of course the free offers that get you 2-5 platts if you have the patience to actually install and uninstall some retarded app.. In most cases not worth it.
    Sorry, I meant dirt cheap as in comparing it to buying plat from sts xD and I've never done the credit card one. I refuse to touch that offer lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default i suggest to upgrades better thing

Better to do myhtic armor and helm upgrade to level 41 and myhtic weapones tell 36 like gun and bow and the new mythics weapones level 36 upgrade to level 41
    And also arcan weapones must be upgraded tell level 41 so all will be equal
    And better to do new amulet and ring or upgrade them
    Thanks if you work with my suggest

8. The Following User Says Thank You to beo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I Hope Sts will do an upgrading system regarding Hooks And Maul to keep those items competitive in next expansion.. Fingers x

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Cool

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

When will be answer to question about mythic armor and helm?
    <Polish Legends Facebook>
    PL: Gibol, Gibolek, Gibolmag, Gibolol, Gibololo, GibolRanger
    AL: Gibol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

LOVE this expansion!!

Sent from my NOKIA 3600 using Tapatalk

Inside the emulation inside another emulation
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Someone mentioned make armor and helm tradable is the best idea,,,

And for lvl31 mythics,.example like bow it will be nice to make it discontinued and make it as a collector items that way price wont go down from millions to just hundreds of thousands,.and maybe the lvl31 mythic bow will get a new weapon proc,..instead of just snaring and rooting,..make bow effect like,,,golden arrows rain down and hits and stuns multiple enemies(multiple shots) in 3mm radius that would be cool,.hehe

Or maybe a new screen button for weapon proc,..instead of leaving it to a chance of trying so hard to proc why not control the proc with cool down timer maybe 30 secs? Weapon proc is helpful in both pvp and pve there u go,..

14. The Following User Says Thank You to PnoyLeet For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Lightbulb let's hope so...

Quote Originally Posted by cyrusrevange View Post
    Best idea is to make them upgradeable and tradeable
    Adding new stuff is cool but nerfing the people that either spent (plat) or worked (farmed gold forever) for the hardest in the game to get myth set would be LAME... lame enough to cause some people to quit. The only people to disagree would be people that don't have any mythics yet... haven't worked as hard... or spent real dough (plat). Upgrade storyline and new items seems like good option. Perhaps add a totally new class of items like boots/shoes or something like that?

Skillfully done this can accomplish two things... keep people playing and buying platinum as an edge and opening locks (since that's how STS makes green money).

As hard as it for some people to accept you're lucky you can play for free. Good programmers costs real time and real money. I for one appreciate what the programmers are doing and they have to be paid somehow.
    rogue ~ retired GM Enigmatic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

I totally agree with Safi. That's what i mostly miss in this game. Something that will keep players motivated and excited. Another suggestion I would make is to create an actual crafting system. And when i say crafting system, i am talking about crafting items after lots of hard work and after collecting super rare valuable pieces. Putting all these together would make the best (well some of the best) items and gear of the game. Yes, this system might be a little bit more complicated than how Al is at the moment, but it will make us crazy farm, bond and actually get something for ourselves to enjoy, after all this devotion we have shown to this game. I understand that STS is a running business, but in my opinion there is a way for company's earnings and players' joy to be combined succesfuly!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by notfaded1 View Post
    Adding new stuff is cool but nerfing the people that either spent (plat) or worked (farmed gold forever) for the hardest in the game to get myth set would be LAME... lame enough to cause some people to quit. The only people to disagree would be people that don't have any mythics yet... haven't worked as hard... or spent real dough (plat). Upgrade storyline and new items seems like good option.
    Guess whats even more lame! people that use the same set of gear without changing over months or years! Wont they get bored because they have the best set of gear all the time?
    And, why cant people just face the fact that the mythic set is still the best for, lets say many months, because of the new itemization making the new stuff to come out later not in the beginning of the season. So, approximately there are still, lets say 3 months (just guessing), to be the best then the new set comes. Shuyal came in september last year, so you had 5 months until now. So, thats aprox 8 months you use the same best gear set, and now youre trying to beg for more time to use it?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sceazikua View Post
    Guess whats even more lame! people that use the same set of gear without changing over months or years! Wont they get bored because they have the best set of gear all the time?
    And, why cant people just face the fact that the mythic set is still the best for, lets say many months, because of the new itemization making the new stuff to come out later not in the beginning of the season. So, approximately there are still, lets say 3 months (just guessing), to be the best then the new set comes. Shuyal came in september last year, so you had 5 months until now. So, thats aprox 8 months you use the same best gear set, and now youre trying to beg for more time to use it?
    Don't you understand that you can't trade this gear? If it becomes obsolete it will just be an incredibly expensive souvenir. All of the gold and time spent, right down the drain. May as well make all gear untradeable, everyone starts from scratch every time.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Renorico For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I want it to ask you guys if you could make the Dominican Repiblic and Puerto Rican banner if you guys can fo that we will really love that. thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

but the arcane daggers (hooks) level can improve?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Renorico View Post
    Don't you understand that you can't trade this gear? If it becomes obsolete it will just be an incredibly expensive souvenir. All of the gold and time spent, right down the drain. May as well make all gear untradeable, everyone starts from scratch every time.
    If it became tradeable like you suggested dont you know how many will there be? There are currently 20000 capped toons, a large amount of that has mythic set - lets say 1/4 which means 5000 sets. Market will be flooded and who would ever buy that stuff? What would the price be, could it reach 100k? Whats the point when you sell it for such low price but noone buys?

If they let us upgrade it again, then when would this chain of upgrade end? Enternity? I bet STS is regretting ever letting us upgrade them. Lets just pretend they never gave us the chance to upgrade, then upgrading it once was a bless for those who bought the mythic. Hope everyone understands and lives the way I live, just think of peace and think stuff arent made, then getting a chance to do it would be a bless. With that way of thinking you guys will live much more peacefully and wont come here raging about some stuff like that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Also, these upgraded mythic helm and armors cannot and should not be tradable because there is achievement for upgrading them. If they were to become tradable, how would the players who will buy them get the ap? So there will be only one option: they will still drop in locked crates and elite golden pirate and warchests at their respective levels and can be used by players who haven't gotten them and upgrade them at lvl 36 to get the acievement.
    Raymonddr (SORCERER) / Raymonddrjr (ROGUE) / Raymondjdr (WARRIOR)
    Member of ELITE RUNNERS
    RETIRED for now...