Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: [Discussion] New Itemization System Coming in the Next Expansion

Forum Legend
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    401 Posts

Very intresting..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by queezzy View Post
    Wat happens to the mythic set at lvl 41 becomes usless?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    Useless? The lvl 36 mythic items will be better than the lvl 41 elite legendary gear.
    That's far from useless.
    Only those who risk going past the edge will find out how far they can go.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

I guess everything 36 like our current upgraded mythics can still be used while anything 30 is done?
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Inside the emulation inside another emulation
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Can u make the dragon boss somewhat hard to beat but make him drop like an untradable mythic gear ex,.helmet or something just for lvl41 ,..just a thought,..would be nice for hardcore players who is non-plat user.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to PnoyLeet For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Other suggestion is,..since tarlok was mentioned and enclave dragon is out for revenge,..after we kill enclave dragon,..can we get like a banner or a title ,.example " DRAGON SLAYER" for defeating 2 dragons,..(tarlok and enclave)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Since tarlok is mentioned and enclave dragon is out for revenge,..can we get a banner or new title for defeating 2 dragons,..example "dragon slayer" tittle,...of course pre-requisite: tarlok,.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    173 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PnoyLeet View Post
    Can u make the dragon boss somewhat hard to beat but make him drop like an untradable mythic gear ex,.helmet or something just for lvl41 ,..just a thought,..would be nice for hardcore players who is non-plat user.
    True, but what about the amount of elite plat users we have? Say there are 100 players (SUPPOSE), they run the dragon around 200 times during the whole expansion and they get (say) 10 mythics max (lepre plus plat bought elixir). There will be an overflow of mythics and value will decrease I really LOVE the idea though since I'm a non-plat user and I know how hard it is to buy the mythics!
    (I still support the idea, for selfish reasons though )

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    242 Posts

I think the biggest benefit of the new system will be the fact that it changes distribution totally. That means wverybody has to develop new ways of farming, merching, and building. Uncertainty about the next new items will make prices impredictable and it will be much harder for horders and maerket manipulators. I like that very very much. This will be very interesting!

>->->-> Oldest & Finest German Guild in AL -- A Legend itself <-<-<-<
    Tipps, Tricks, Guides und mehr ---> heldenvonheute.forumatic.com

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Frohnatur For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Lols,..I stated,."untradable mythics" -.-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

People run around with mythics and not even done a single elite map,..I say in new expansion,..before u enter new map,..pre-requisite to do all regular maps and all elite maps and defeat all elite boss,,,before entering enclave expansion maps,..this way it make the game longer and hard to finish :P,..and maybe get "one glowing untradable mythic" showing u have done all elite maps defeated all elite boss including the final boss,,,this is much better than showing off paragon title,..he he

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PnoyLeet For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lightbulb new items, for new expansion.

hi all,

on my humilde opinion, we all worked very hard to get mythics, it takes a time to save and buy them, after then we can only enjoy the pvp game, wich is the base for myself to love and play this game.
    If you change all new items and we need to spend 6 months farming again is something a lot of us will not like much to do, this is why im convince that the best way is do the same we did with armors and helmets, let us upgrade and remain forever in our account as untradable, ( i have many friends been hacked and they lost all except the armor, helmet and pets)

So, i really bealieve the new world is fascinating, level up qnd upgrade is nice, appart from starting new and have to level so many xp to get the levelcap, we can be farming forever to get just one arcane pet at this prices dont make us get all new gear. (myself nearly a year, spent few houndreds euros and got none)

On pvp my opinion is that should be a mythic leage, make sure all players are equiped, make somehow a mini area for two players to do versus, so much to learn in this that i recommend everybody fell thenpower of their own skills. It is hard to get a spot in ctf with flagers and tmd with gangers. decreasse the stun time, or try to play a game with 5 samael and let me know.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    173 Posts

Lols,..I stated,."untradable mythics" -.-
    Oops, my bad !! Sorry dear
    Regarding your second post, there'd still be a surplus of mythic gear if it can be looted. They might get more than one mythic drops and then what's the point of having two mythic stuff if you can't sell it?
    I really like the idea of having a reward mythic. Instead of earning after just killing the elite boss once, it'd be better to have a questline dedicated to it with a mythic ring/amulet as a reward. For example, defeat the elite boss (say) 50 times to earn it. It'd be even better! +1 for the idea.
    And again, I'm sorry!! :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

People run around with mythics and not even done a single elite map,..I say in new expansion,..before u enter new map,..pre-requisite to do all regular maps and all elite maps and defeat all elite boss,,,before entering enclave expansion maps,..this way it make the game longer and hard to finish :P,..and maybe get "one glowing untradable mythic" showing u have done all elite maps defeated all elite boss including the final boss,,,this is much better than showing off paragon title,..he he
    if everyone got mythics after the final battle (which probably wont be incredibly hard) then the gear market for lvl 41's would be nonexistent. i beat inanhesh at lvl 30, if i had gotten mythics from it then there would be nothing to really work towards after capping. dont even get me started on pvp...
    ♕The king of AL has returned♕

Proud member of <21 Jump Street>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    568 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jasp View Post
    hi all,

on my humilde opinion, we all worked very hard to get mythics, it takes a time to save and buy them, after then we can only enjoy the pvp game, wich is the base for myself to love and play this game.
    If you change all new items and we need to spend 6 months farming again is something a lot of us will not like much to do, this is why im convince that the best way is do the same we did with armors and helmets, let us upgrade and remain forever in our account as untradable, ( i have many friends been hacked and they lost all except the armor, helmet and pets)

So, i really bealieve the new world is fascinating, level up qnd upgrade is nice, appart from starting new and have to level so many xp to get the levelcap, we can be farming forever to get just one arcane pet at this prices dont make us get all new gear. (myself nearly a year, spent few houndreds euros and got none)

On pvp my opinion is that should be a mythic leage, make sure all players are equiped, make somehow a mini area for two players to do versus, so much to learn in this that i recommend everybody fell thenpower of their own skills. It is hard to get a spot in ctf with flagers and tmd with gangers. decreasse the stun time, or try to play a game with 5 samael and let me know.
    They already allowed us to upgrade our myth gear.

Why does everyone have to complain about mythics? They are simply items you used to have an advantage over others. I don't see you complaining when you were stronger than others. You think its fun to have things now, but you will understand that not everything is just about instant gratification. I don't believe in deriving value based on class, but rather how useful that item was to my overall gameplay. Sure, that myth set set me ya back in the gold department.. But with it I was able to earn all I spent back and more too. It's all based on your perception of value, in the end.

I honestly hope that people will be enjoying the content that STG works hard to entertain us with, but I have no guarantee that there won't be complaint threads flooding General Discussion.

~Smellin' the roses
    Last edited by Ebezaanec; 01-13-2014 at 09:34 PM.
    Ebezaanec|Ebezairec|Ebezcookie|Trisomy|Apothem

Following the Code

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Ebezaanec For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    173 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ebezaanec View Post
    They already allowed us to upgrade our myth gear.

Why does everyone have to complain about mythics? They are simply items you used to have an advantage over others. I don't see you complaining when you were stronger than others.
    Really true. Although, I still believe it'd be good to have a mythic ring/amulet reward after killing the elite boss x times (50, or whatever)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I don't wanna stretch the idea since it's just an opinion and won't come true anyways,..I stated all maps including elite and all elite bosses,..then maybe get a mythic reward example,,,amulet,.since lvl30 amulets are almost outclass by tarlok anyways,..kinda like the gleipner quest,..just suggesting maybe mythic this time,..there still gonna be market for most mythic weapons,.etc,,,
    There are more benefits here than what it sounds,,,
    1. U get more aps doing all maps including elite
    2. U will be more desirable being recruited by top ranking guilds and help guilds stay top ranks
    3. If ever u get mythic or a quest item at end will help u do better in pvp
    4. U get more experience in-game and knowledgable about the story line,.and looks cool displaying ur toon in pier or any town
    5. People saying sts is platinum hungry,,,this would be a good way of saying." No we're not and here's ur free mythic for helping us to be the number 1 mmo rpg of the year again
    Banner is a good gesture but it doesn't really help in battle,..pvp or pve,.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    180 Posts

We all wanna know about the mythic armor and helm how will they work?
    1.Will there be any upgraded quest to level 41?
    2.Or else will they be powerfull compared to level 41 legendary so that no upgrade takes place?
    3.Or else will they release level 41 new mythic armors and helms,and these current mythics become tradable??

4.Will there be any level 41 mythics so that these level 36 mythics will be equal to all legendary?(Ques added by Energizeric)

We need to know the answer as soon as possible
    Last edited by Prahasit Prahi; 01-14-2014 at 01:34 AM.

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?218499-YouTube-Channel!-Gaming-at-Peaks

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Prahasit Prahi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

My question is pretty much on all Mythic Armors also. I'm guessing it will last past the next upcoming expansion also? Since it is currently level 36 meaning its technically a "new" item release lasting for at least 2-3 expansions or 1-2 seasons, correct?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    173 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by keikali View Post
    Since it is currently level 36 meaning its technically a "new" item release lasting for at least 2-3 expansions or 1-2 seasons, correct?
    Arcane stuff was supposed to last 2 seasons while mythic, 1 whole season. I forgot which dev had posted it..anyways, only the officials can clear this now!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Will grand gems on mythic helm n armor b loss wen upgraded to lvl 41? I juz wanna know this. I prefer sts to answer tis since they can chge their minds over anythin.