Thanked in
    5 Posts

^ lol your weak. i saw you rage and quit! haha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by UndeadJudge View Post
    Everyone always hates the best guild, happened to Pride too in 36 it seems. We hardly ever lose 5v5s and BL has lots of strong players. If you're in holy, you will eject from practically every 5v5 that there is. Or you spot block whenever possible. IMO, holy relies on 2-3 players way too much and won't ever fight without them.
    I don't hate Pride. In fact, I'm not even in Holy so no need for your useless assumptions.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubenmagkalas View Post
    Noisy. Go pvp room ill farm u.
    Why don't you quit kill-farming at twink level and level up to endgame PvP. I will wait, and 1v1 you then.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Instanthumor For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

oh!!! weak!?!?!?!

well, that is your opinion and you have no proof to back it up. I will not oppose you since opinion is opinion.

At least i enjoy this game, and that is the very reason why i play AL. so, if you want go and keep on hunting me.
    ZWAPPER
    Strengthen by defeat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Instanthumor View Post
    I don't hate Pride. In fact, I'm not even in Holy so no need for your useless assumptions.

Why don't you quit kill-farming at twink level and level up to endgame PvP. I will wait, and 1v1 you then.
    It was an analogy, had nothing to do with your personal opinion. You're not in 26 anyway, so aren't you just assuming holy is better based on what you've heard?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Holy and rebel never accepts our 5v5s and always leave if it is a fair match.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Pollasauce View Post
    basically im thinking of leveling my Mage to 26 Pvp, & just wondering if anyone play at this level? how active/fun is it? decent guild? gear? do comment!
    cheers,
    Yep lots at 26. Blacklisted is the best guild. It's really fun and competitive.

#1 Are u JudgeJudy? #2 Bl sucks, if u want a good pvp guild go Holy... Unless u want small, then theres the new guild (im in) Decimation.

#3 J-Fan is lv36 im also Theflood FYI
    Last edited by Jsuit; 01-22-2014 at 08:59 PM.

Jesusfan
    Trustnbelieve

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

why will I go end game if at the end ill will do is PVP. items? pets? I can achieve it at 26/27 no need for full mythics or arcane items.
    end game is all politics.
    free flag.
    "pls no kill"

If u want to try me. Go 26/27. Im sure u will kiss the floor while im naked.

Don't act in forum that your tough prove it on PVP.

You only do is post on forums.

Just go here and prove yourself.

Many have tried but FAILED.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

feeling pro?
    pro in posting in forums. LOL CONGRATS.
    your a leaderboard in Forums right?

lmao.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

It was an analogy, had nothing to do with your personal opinion. You're not in 26 anyway, so aren't you just assuming holy is better based on what you've heard?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    FYI, I did Lv. 26 PvP and I know what it is like. Then again, it is just my opinion.

why will I go end game if at the end ill will do is PVP. items? pets? I can achieve it at 26/27 no need for full mythics or arcane items.
    end game is all politics.
    free flag.
    "pls no kill"

If u want to try me. Go 26/27. Im sure u will kiss the floor while im naked.

Don't act in forum that your tough prove it on PVP.

You only do is post on forums.

Just go here and prove yourself.

Many have tried but FAILED.
    Well, I asked for you to go endgame, obviously you have a problem with that, and I will not make another twink just to pointlessly 1v1 you. I'd rather go to school for another 25 years. Also, there are people that can vouch for me in endgame PvP. So the real question is why don't you come to endgame and prove yourself? To add on to that, I don't let people take free flags. I kill them with no regret. First world problems, not mine.

feeling pro?
    pro in posting in forums. LOL CONGRATS.
    your a leaderboard in Forums right?

lmao.
    I don't think there are forum leaderboards, if there is, I would of course like to try be on it
    IMO, you're taking this way too seriously.
    Last edited by Instanthumor; 01-22-2014 at 08:34 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Holy and rebel never accepts our 5v5s and always leave if it is a fair match.

Quote Originally Posted by Pollasauce View Post
    basically im thinking of leveling my Mage to 26 Pvp, & just wondering if anyone play at this level? how active/fun is it? decent guild? gear? do comment!
    cheers,
    FYI, I did Lv. 26 PvP and I know what it is like. Then again, it is just my opinion.

Well, I asked for you to go endgame, obviously you have a problem with that, and I will not make another twink just to pointlessly 1v1 you. I'd rather go to school for another 25 years. Also, there are people that can vouch for me in endgame PvP. So the real question is why don't you come to endgame and prove yourself? To add on to that, I don't let people take free flags. I kill them with no regret. First world problems, not mine.

I don't think there are forum leaderboards, if there is, I would of course like to try be on it
    IMO, you're taking this way too seriously.
    Totally agree. To the last post only, judge your just dead wrong. oh and also lv26 is fun if your in the right guild and dont mind being ganged (Bl). Another factor as someone said eariler is $$$ At 26 Many have Mythic helms and a good amount of Arcane rouges, lots of arcane pets... But hey! I like 26/27 its fun dramatic pvp, Special Thanks to Bl for the Dramatic part

Lmao
    Last edited by Jsuit; 01-22-2014 at 09:05 PM.

Jesusfan
    Trustnbelieve

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jsuit For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Yes I'm judge. Also, I'm not really seeing any facts here.. I recall losing MAYBE 2 or 3 wars if that, and winning at least 20 or more. I'm not sure how I'm "dead wrong" if the facts clearly point that we win more often. Of course there are arcanes, mythics aren't really a deal. So if you'd like to post something intelligent, then please do so. I'm all ears.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

Yes I'm judge. Also, I'm not really seeing any facts here.. I recall losing MAYBE 2 or 3 wars if that, and winning at least 20 or more. I'm not sure how I'm "dead wrong" if the facts clearly point that we win more often. Of course there are arcanes, mythics aren't really a deal. So if you'd like to post something intelligent, then please do so. I'm all ears.
    So what if you win all your matches? What is that supposed to imply? That you farm people, spawn-kill, and cyber-bully others? Just because you win, it doesn't really say much.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Instanthumor For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

So what if you win all your matches? What is that supposed to imply? That you farm people, spawn-kill, and cyber-bully others? Just because you win, it doesn't really say much.
    Was talking about 5v5s. Although we hardly ever get them with all the holy spot blockers..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Okay so this thread is definitely indicative if the petty drama that happens in lvl 26. But to top of it, last night Holy dropped from over 225 members to just 24 members, and a certain officer who also has a Mage that's an officer in Holy left for Blacklisted last night.

I'm not saying that Blacklisted is responsible for it, but there is strong chance.

Whoever did it, know that ruining a guild that's taught members how to pvp, helped them go from noobs to pro pvp players, and served as a fun place in AL, is really sad.

I've send an email to STS, and all holy members know who I am talking about.

It's one thing to send a spy into another guild, it's another to kick the entire guild. For this reason I vote lvl 25-27 as the most petty guild (drama wise) in all of AL

Smh

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Merrrrrrrked For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Merrrrrrrked View Post
    Okay so this thread is definitely indicative if the petty drama that happens in lvl 26. But to top of it, last night Holy dropped from over 225 members to just 24 members, and a certain officer who also has a Mage that's an officer in Holy left for Blacklisted last night.

I'm not saying that Blacklisted is responsible for it, but there is strong chance.

Whoever did it, know that ruining a guild that's taught members how to pvp, helped them go from noobs to pro pvp players, and served as a fun place in AL, is really sad.

It's one thing to send a spy into another guild, it's another to kick the entire guild. For this reason I vote lvl 25-27 as the most petty guild (drama wise) in all of AL

Smh
    Yep.. I agree that Blacklisted is an AWESOME guild! Such great reputation and never swears in PvP! So respectful! Aprilfools.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Smh
    I'd just like to say that holy has attempted this before, but wouldn't the fault be on the leader's shoulders for promoting them to officer? Why would you promote a new player to officer anyway? Just doesn't make sense.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

I'm not in Holy but he person who has admitted (and I have screenshots) was an officer of Holy for months. You clearly admit that Blacklisted had a part in this and that's really sad. And Judy we know that you are pressuring Decimation's member "impurepvp" to become an officer and do the same.

Anyhow, to anyone looking at LVL 26 come to it knowing that there's no sense of friendship between guilds here and guilds like the one I've mentioned will do anything to destroy your guild including event paying off your members to leave of, in this case, mass boot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

I'm not in Holy but he person who has admitted (and I have screenshots) was an officer of Holy for months. You clearly admit that Blacklisted had a part in this and that's really sad. And Judy we know that you are pressuring Decimation's member "impurepvp" to become an officer and do the same.

Anyhow, to anyone looking at LVL 26 come to it knowing that there's no sense of friendship between guilds here and guilds like the one I've mentioned will do anything to destroy your guild including event paying off your members to leave of, in this case, mass boot.
    Huh? I have no idea what you're talking about. I never talk to impure, she's not even on my friends list. I'm not sure what kind of rumors spread around your guild, but that's definitely not true. Just like someone trying to destroy a guild, some people in your guild seem to want to destroy my reputation. And of course there's no sense of friendship with there being very few guilds. If decimation and blacklisted were friends, where would the action be? At lvl 10 pvp, I'm guessing it's different, same with other twink levels. But what happens when you have 2 main guilds in one twink bracket? With no doubt, we butt heads. As Ruben said before, we can surely be friends in Windmoore, but when it comes to the pvp arena, it's a totally different story.