Thread: New ideas for Pets in future updates?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Default New ideas for Pets in future updates?

I been playing this game since the lvl 15 cap and i have a few ideas to throw out there for future pets/updates

*Evolutionary Pet
    -Pets hatch from eggs..So they should start off as baby's and grow bigger as their level increases
    -Also once reached certain levels they evolve into something bigger/Different look to them as their stats increase
    -Also have more than once special ability once they evolve and gain better stats

*Increase stats of pet using Gems
    -Players are aloud to increase their armor/weapon/jewelry stats by using gems, Should also be aloud to do that with pets since they are already un-tradeable once hatched.
    - Just like crafting, add gem to pet and wait for it to finish before being able to use.
    -Also it they can be just like armor/weapons, Legendary pet-2 sockets, Mythic pets - 3 sockets and so on.

New Dragon expansion soon to come ..
    -Would be awesome to have a pet pertaining to those maps..Like a dragon..and yes their are several dragon pets already, but i am talking about a realistic looking dragon, like spiked tail, fire breathing, realistic looking dragon, most likely would be an Arcane Pet.

* Update on amount it costs to feed a Pet and how quickly you have to keep feeding it.
    -I have noticed lately that once you feed your pet, you do 2 runs in the mine and its already hungry
    -Very expensive to feed a pet, Especially for low level new comers who do not have much money
    -It seems every 10 minutes you are spending almost 1k to feed your pet..if capped...and you are farming or doing runs.

these are just a few ideas on future updates for pets that i had in mind....What do you guys think!?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Agree but how about the pet who was aled max level it can't if the pet need some evolve will be take so much time to update

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

The fact pets do get hungry fast promotes rotation which promotes having a large number of pets which implicates buying them and this helps economy.