Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Huge lag spike EVERY TIME I join a town/game & long loading times :(

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Swimmingstar View Post
    It's really the PL servers that are lagging. And once the running man runs for more than 5 seconds just relog.
    You sure? If you delete down to essential friends, wipe your device and hook to wifi its possible to achieve single digit pings. All of the lag cant be on sts side.

Sent from my GT-P3113
    Sometimes I can't stop the shaking, but at least I know I'm not dead.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Swimmingstar View Post
    It's really the PL servers that are lagging. And once the running man runs for more than 5 seconds just relog.
    The pl servers is fine... It's got to be something wrong with your side e.g guild, Friends, Wi-fi and how close you are to your own wi-fi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Long friends list or guild list can cause lag if you have a slow connection. My connection is pretty good so I never really noticed but several guild members complained so we went from 7265 to 3200 members(booting old accts) and now I notice it being peppier too.

It was explained to me that due to some strange coding the system reloads your guild list each time you change rooms. Downloading 7k names will take awhile if your on 3g or having bad wifi.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default ping spikes

Quote Originally Posted by Ssneakykills View Post
    The pl servers is fine... It's got to be something wrong with your side e.g guild, Friends, Wi-fi and how close you are to your own wi-fi
    Thats so wrong.
    It is the server! Sts have way more data and players than the server can handle.
    I have the same issue on a new clean account with zero friends. So stop second guessing. I know for a fact 100% that when I get very high ping spikes which happen anywhere doing anything. I ask the group and all of them say the exact same thing.
    Everyone says they are lagging.
    It cant be our side if the whole group us lagging! Sts need to fix this! Its absolutely lame every time we spend our pots during a boss it lags and everyone dies and our pots and gold spent wasted! Stop denying and start doing something. If 100 people in a row I ask agree in game when I ask if they are lagging when im lagging then its impossible to be my end!... example: wow im lag my ping flying! ....me too...yes me same...yes I am lagging...damn me too...this is what happens every time...its never just me lagging and rest of party not..so FIX IT ALREADY! its costing us gold. And then after fixing it compensate everyone for putting up with it so long and wasting thier gold time and effort. And frustrating deaths in pvp where they are frozen in lag and dead...!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

someone needs a nap o.o

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aerospacegod View Post
    someone needs a nap o.o
    Lmao! IKR tho!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zergzerg View Post
    Thats so wrong.
    It is the server! Sts have way more data and players than the server can handle.
    I have the same issue on a new clean account with zero friends. So stop second guessing. I know for a fact 100% that when I get very high ping spikes which happen anywhere doing anything. I ask the group and all of them say the exact same thing.
    It cant be our side if the whole group us lagging! Sts need to fix this! Its absolutely lame every time we spend our pots during a boss it lags and everyone dies and our pots and gold spent wasted! Stop denying and start doing something. If 100 people in a row I ask agree in game when I ask if they are lagging when im lagging then its impossible to be my end!... example: wow im lag my ping flying! ....me too...yes me same...yes I am lagging...damn me too...this is what happens every time...its never just me lagging and rest of party not..so FIX IT ALREADY! its costing us gold. And then after fixing it compensate everyone for putting up with it so long and wasting thier gold time and effort. And frustrating deaths in pvp where they are frozen in lag and dead...!!!
    Mad? Or nawt

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zergzerg View Post
    Thats so wrong.
    Imfao u need a nap and chill man ur not the only one having problems