Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: !!! Must read !!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default !!! Must read !!!

Hey guys I was the guild master of the guild federation a player told me to type /guilddie "WARNING DO BOT TYPE THIS" as it deletes the guild dualsplicer is the one who said this because has a sook about me please don't fall for this like I have now have to get all my members back spread word and ino don't mention names on forum but he deserves it seriously

DOMIMATION lv 76 pally master of federation friends with many Http://joinfederation.weebly.com

Domimation, Powerlevel, Yourwishen
    76,76,40 "pve farmer" Proud master Submissive

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Lol. Well, at least you have learned a new /command now. Not sure how this is anyone elses fault though; you are the one who disbanded the guild.

*also, you should edit your sig.
    Last edited by LEVEL ONE; 01-17-2014 at 01:48 PM.
    Beware of the Tinfoil - it's coming...

Arendelle's in

deep

deep

deep

deep

snow.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

I know Dualspicer and however he isn't my closest friend, it bothers me how you blame him here. Even if he really told you to type that, either by silly joke or because there is hate between both of you, It was your choice to do that or not. It's no reason to compromite him on public thread!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BroadCastle For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

What did you think it would do? It said guild die
    AvidLegend - lvl 76 True Legend, Scavengerhunt- lvl 76 Elite Rhino, AvidTank - lvl 76 SpankTank
    *​I'm an Avid Player of Pocket Legends*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Hi im dualsplicer for any complaints regarding players in game or on forums please contact support http://support.spacetimestudios.com/

ps: y u do dis domi ;( i cry everytime

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    183 Posts

Just be more careful in the future, please.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Bahaha "must read".

U used a command to delete ur guild and u r trying to blame someone else for it?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to dudetus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

I don't know why all of you are mocking him. While I agree that this thread isn't going to solve anything, he isn't necessarily 100% at fault. He was clueless about the command and clearly he was "deceived".

A guild chart is not just an item you buy, its something that takes time to build. Since it was something he was proud of, and as master, worked hard for, it clearly upset him.

Guilddie can be mistaken as "Guildie". Add that to the fact that the deceiver said something like, "type that and you get blah blah blah", and I believe he was cheated to this evil prank, if that's what it should be called.

You can't simply laugh at a person that was used/taken advantage of.

This is the reason why the developers cant take this forum community serious anymore, everyone (well, mostly) believes they are better than anyone else, contain high egos, and lose all sights of staying humble towards others.

Good luck rebuilding domi, I had a great friend that got the same deed done to her, it's not funny at all. Email support and maybe they can restore your guild.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hook For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OccultFormula View Post
    I don't know why all of you are mocking him. While I agree that this thread isn't going to solve anything, he isn't necessarily 100% at fault. He was clueless about the command and clearly he was "deceived".

A guild chart is not just an item you buy, its something that takes time to build. Since it was something he was proud of, and as master, worked hard for, it clearly upset him.

Guilddie can be mistaken as "Guildie". Add that to the fact that the deceiver said something like, "type that and you get blah blah blah", and I believe he was cheated to this evil prank, if that's what it should be called.

This is the reason why the developers cant take this forum community serious anymore, everyone (well, mostly) believes they are better than anyone else, contain high egos, and lose all sights of staying humble towards others.

Good luck rebuilding domi, I had a great friend that got the same deed done to her, it's not funny at all. Email support and maybe they can restore your guild.
    This.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    268 Posts

You were clueless about the command, and you typed it. After someone you don't like told you to.

Lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OccultFormula View Post

Thank you atleast u see how I do and meh I only played pl for my guild so I no longer play

DOMIMATION lv 76 pally master of federation friends with many Http://joinfederation.weebly.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Troncaat View Post
    You were clueless about the command, and you typed it. After someone you don't like told you to.

Lol.
    He didn't tell me on he's main he targeted me on he's alt which I didn't know seemed like on of the other friends I was talking to

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    268 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Domimation View Post
    He didn't tell me on he's main he targeted me on he's alt which I didn't know seemed like on of the other friends I was talking to

Oh so you listened to someone you didn't know. That's better.

Edit: not trying to sound rude. Sorry for your loss.... Of your guild. But c'mon now.
    Last edited by Cavoc; 01-17-2014 at 08:41 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Oh so you listened to someone you didn't know. That's better.

Edit: not trying to sound rude. Sorry for your loss.... Of your guild. But c'mon now.
    Was similar name to a close friend plus he was saying that when he type command invalid and if I could try to see what it did little did I know bam t3 guild all my hard work and hours and hours of sorting gone I'm not doing this thread to target dual I'm doing this to warn others so they don't loose what they love as well. If it wasn't for the guild I would have quit ages ago but I liked being gm have me a challenge made me want to try help people and show a example for pl not trick a enemy into deleting he's guild or scamming others

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    268 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Domimation View Post
    Was similar name to a close friend plus he was saying that when he type command invalid and if I could try to see what it did little did I know bam t3 guild all my hard work and hours and hours of sorting gone I'm not doing this thread to target dual I'm doing this to warn others so they don't loose what they love as well. If it wasn't for the guild I would have quit ages ago but I liked being gm have me a challenge made me want to try help people and show a example for pl not trick a enemy into deleting he's guild or scamming others

If it wasn't meant to target dual, then you shouldn't have posted his name at all.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Cavoc For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

If it wasn't meant to target dual, then you shouldn't have posted his name at all.
    Can you stop trying to be Mr So Perfect? If someone made you lose a good guild that you really loved, worked hard on you'd be pretty sad too. And you aren't helping. Nor is the majority of the people who posted on this thread.
    Occultformula pretty much nailed everything I would have said. If Domi said he didn't target Dual then he didn't target Dual.
    From my own experiences, Dual can be a bit of a troll, and make people fall into big traps. But Dual is only a kid, and obviously doesn't think about consequences.

Anyway, Domi, if you start a new guild I'll help you rebuild it, okay? ^^
    PL: Apa, Apasa, Apasara
    Character: Archer, Warrior, Enchantress.
    Level: 77, 77, 77
    Legend of Zeroes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Formula: If you are friend with Domi, then you probably read his post from different view than rest of us. For me (and most of others as you can see) his post seemd more like dumb crying on his foolish mistake. Everyone clicked on !!!Must Read!!! Thread with some expectations perhaps and have found this... Divine post blaming someone to do something, containg some kind of warning... Well I'm really not surprised of our reaction on it. I also disagree that this post shows the bad state of forum community. I bet that if Domi has chosen some better words and made his post in smarter way, he'd be thanked in stead. However I already believe him and his purposes, the way of expression was unfortunate.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

There will be karma and soon those who play a prank on someone else that will cause suffer and inconveniences will get it too one way or the other.

Domimation there is a great lesson to be learn here and you found out the hard way and there is still alot to be learn, I understand your frustration and anger, start by Email Support First and Posting here in forum just tell your experience what happen to you without mentioning any names and by this you will let everyone knows and made aware of the Problems.

Git – Ssneakykills

I'm the guy with my hand on your shoulder
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Curiosity killed the cat.
    O Hai Der

24. The Following User Says Thank You to TEOKILLO For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BroadCastle View Post
    Formula: If you are friend with Domi, then you probably read his post from different view than rest of us. For me (and most of others as you can see) his post seemd more like dumb crying on his foolish mistake. Everyone clicked on !!!Must Read!!! Thread with some expectations perhaps and have found this... Divine post blaming someone to do something, containg some kind of warning... Well I'm really not surprised of our reaction on it. I also disagree that this post shows the bad state of forum community. I bet that if Domi has chosen some better words and made his post in smarter way, he'd be thanked in stead. However I already believe him and his purposes, the way of expression was unfortunate.
    I don't know Domi and i just know it here i even don't know if its a he or a she, Calling him dumb crying shows your side of a bad community, most of people here are from different country, some can and cannot write english very well, some are grown ups and some still a kid, not everyone can put in better words like you do and not everyone is as smart as you do, his trying to express his problems and his struggling to get help, if your smart enough to write all those mean words you will be smart enough to write and make it more in a manner that we care and be gentle in pointing out his mistakes, I'm not that smart and I'm not that good In english but I do have a heart that knows how people do feel sad. Everyone do make a mistake and we learn from those mistakes thats how we better our self so we won't make that mistake again.

Git – Ssneakykills