Thread: Unreadable stats

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Unreadable stats

(I know there was just a thread on this, I'd just like to point out how absurd it is)
    I'd just like to point out that the hidden stats in CS are becoming more of an issue. I'd like to know ALL the stats of what I'm buying, before I buy it. For shields, helms, and armor, it's usually ok, but for most weapons there is at least one stat thats hidden. Right now, there are only two ways to find out a weapons stat if you don't have it. (You can't check in Yanis's thread anymore, because all the item stats were changed.

1. You can buy the item from the CS. However we shouldn't have to pay money just to see an items stats.

The free way is very long and complicated...

1. You can see the item's damage and speed, but not all of the bonuses.
    2. Go to your inventory and find another item with the same bonus. If you don't have one then, then you will again have to buy something, which is ridiculous.
    3. If you do find one then add that to the items damage and speed and there you go. But wait, you're not done yet.
    4. Some items have extra bonuses (battle swords have 1-3 armor, some longswords have crit, etc.) So now you have to go to your inventory again and find the same item, only with the different bonuses, so you can see any extra bonuses that apply to only that type of item. It is also a unlikely chance that you'll even have one, so again, you'll have to buy something.
    5. If you finally make it through all this (which you probably won't), you now have the full stats of the item. You've just wasted 10 minutes of your time, and now you may not even want the item you were looking for, now that you know it's full stats.

It's a pain to do this, and seriously, how hard can it be to just add an extra line below the first one?

I saw that you would be able to try on an item before buying it when 1.6 comes out, however adding one extra line of stats I would think can easily be added in a patch.
    Last edited by smoae; 11-24-2010 at 10:40 PM.