Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rhino with 2 pieces ring 😱?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Default Rhino with 2 pieces ring 😱?

I saw a rhino at bsm with 2 pieces ring, was curious about how does this rhino capped twice?

Senior Member synfullmagic_23110's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    285 Posts

He's smart

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Back In the sewers cap, players could farm/buy l56 "dingy helms" which you then hand in to the fallen prince who would turn it into a cop. Many oldies stashed them. This player in particular, I actually spoke with him, he still has quite a few haha.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    438 Posts

This ^^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    388 Posts

Share pls.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Argyros View Post
    Back In the sewers cap, players could farm/buy l56 "dingy helms" which you then hand in to the fallen prince who would turn it into a cop. Many oldies stashed them. This player in particular, I actually spoke with him, he still has quite a few haha.

Is it still tradeable?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Never been tradeable, dingy is bound to account. Anyway, this rhino was already posted once in same purpose thread (like: wow, rhino with cop).

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BroadCastle For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

His fox also has two piece

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BroadCastle View Post
    Never been tradeable, dingy is bound to account. Anyway, this rhino was already posted once in same purpose thread (like: wow, rhino with cop).
    Then why did he tell that he "bought some of them." I know that they were farmable at l56? Could you buy them from an NPC in muck hovel?

I'm the guy with my hand on your shoulder
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Were you even a 56 during sewers? They could only be bought from the fallen prince if you capped a character, they were available for 5 plat each and you were given the option to buy as many as you wanted once per character
    O Hai Der

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Argyros View Post
    Then why did he tell that he "bought some of them." I know that they were farmable at l56? Could you buy them from an NPC in muck hovel?

They weren't farmable - they were purchasable from an NPC while you were making the crown. After you made it, you could no longer purchase them. So, what some people would do was buy multiple when they were making them.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TEOKILLO View Post
    Were you even a 56 during sewers? They could only be bought from the fallen prince if you capped a character, they were available for 5 plat each and you were given the option to buy as many as you wanted once per character
    I didn't cap during sewers. Had I known that I could buy COP's for 5 plat a piece... >_>

15. The Following User Says Thank You to IGN Storm For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Oh I see.. Thanks for the answers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Irix View Post
    I saw a rhino at bsm with 2 pieces ring, was curious about how does this rhino capped twice?
    Mine is better doe

18. The Following User Says Thank You to lightzone For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default It's me

The rhino and fox 76's I made are rhinowithcop and foxwithcop . Zeus and TEOKILLO are both right. When lvl 56 was the highest level, whenever a character got to that level, you would go and talk to the fallen prince. He offered to sell a rare (purple) helm called a dingy helm.
    The thing was you had that one chance to buy as many as you want for 5 platinum each. I bought some and stashed them for a few years just waiting for a perfect opportunity to convert them. These dingy helms were stashable but not tradable. First the fallen prince in the sewer gave you a chance to craft them into a int/dex/str (custom/enchanted/fortified crown of persistence ); but also in nuri, and then mount fang after- the fallen prince there offered to convert them into the cap vanity THE CROWN OF PERSISTENCE that most people know well which immediately bound that helm to that one and only character.
    The method was to unstash a dingy onto a chosen toon, then have it permanently converted and glued onto the toon as a COP. Unfortunately not many people thought to buy many and even fewer thought to hoard them for years until a perfect opportunity came along like new characters who would make great use of them.
    Because STS still allowed then to be converted well after nuri, humania, and then even BSM, this is totally legitimate not to mention the time, effort, money, but especially the offers each fallen prince allows at every new map since the sewer. STS Still to this day Allows you to be able convert a dingy into a COP if u spent the money to buy extra dingy helms.
    I'm new to posting pics here, but I'll try.
    This should be my rhino:

I'm experiencing some difficulty with my fox, I can't find the COP on him atm for some reason that should not ever have been let happened, but here is the ring from when I used the COP on my fox:

I hope this post helps and I hope even moreso the pictures show.
    If ANYONE has any info about what could have happened to my fox's COP (I didn't delete it) I would greatly appreciate it, I don't believe STS would dare to remove an item that cost real world money to initially obtain (through platinum) especially without notification to me by email or supplying me with my dingy helm back or even a refund. Plz I'd like to hear thoughts.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Enanthate For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Sorry for double post, but I would like to say that there were also at least 5-10 other fox's rhino's in game that also were able to get COP's for their fox's and rhino's also. I am defiantly not the only one , In fact I have seen 2 and heard about more through 1 of the rhinos that did also have a COP, I believe the guild COT might have a few 2-piece elite ring rhinos / foxes each.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

make it to be 3pc nao pls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Default Rhino with 2 pieces ring ?

Having a cop on your fox or rhino is considered cheating which i find is stupid.
    "lol" - Ballins ™
    Pues
    Somemager
    Specifying

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Somemager For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

^ +1

I wonder if those who had this striped from them for "cheating" *rollyeyes* got their plat refunded?

I mean how dare you break a rule that you could not know will exist in the future! Shame!
    Last edited by Suentous PO; 02-23-2015 at 02:34 PM.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Suentous PO For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Enanthate View Post
    The rhino and fox 76's I made are rhinowithcop and foxwithcop . Zeus and TEOKILLO are both right. When lvl 56 was the highest level, whenever a character got to that level, you would go and talk to the fallen prince. He offered to sell a rare (purple) helm called a dingy helm.
    The thing was you had that one chance to buy as many as you want for 5 platinum each. I bought some and stashed them for a few years just waiting for a perfect opportunity to convert them. These dingy helms were stashable but not tradable. First the fallen prince in the sewer gave you a chance to craft them into a int/dex/str (custom/enchanted/fortified crown of persistence ); but also in nuri, and then mount fang after- the fallen prince there offered to convert them into the cap vanity THE CROWN OF PERSISTENCE that most people know well which immediately bound that helm to that one and only character.
    The method was to unstash a dingy onto a chosen toon, then have it permanently converted and glued onto the toon as a COP. Unfortunately not many people thought to buy many and even fewer thought to hoard them for years until a perfect opportunity came along like new characters who would make great use of them.
    Because STS still allowed then to be converted well after nuri, humania, and then even BSM, this is totally legitimate not to mention the time, effort, money, but especially the offers each fallen prince allows at every new map since the sewer. STS Still to this day Allows you to be able convert a dingy into a COP if u spent the money to buy extra dingy helms.
    I'm new to posting pics here, but I'll try.
    This should be my rhino:

I'm experiencing some difficulty with my fox, I can't find the COP on him atm for some reason that should not ever have been let happened, but here is the ring from when I used the COP on my fox:

I hope this post helps and I hope even moreso the pictures show.
    If ANYONE has any info about what could have happened to my fox's COP (I didn't delete it) I would greatly appreciate it, I don't believe STS would dare to remove an item that cost real world money to initially obtain (through platinum) especially without notification to me by email or supplying me with my dingy helm back or even a refund. Plz I'd like to hear thoughts.
    you should probably ask a certain person named "chad" about that...lol