Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PvP 1vs1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xXz21 View Post
    metin2 1 of the best mmorpg? no. pls no! i have played metin2 for many years (oficial and private) and i have create a private server and have change all stuff. many many gears playing this game and u can check my character in metin2 spanish server (oficial) my nick name is z3 and metin2 is not one of best mmorpg is not a bad game but is not one of the best..
    For me it is or better it was one of the best mmorpg i tried many other games but always turned back there that heat that competition i loved it too much.
    Sure right now it is outdated and nobody plays it anymore it's also true the servers are empty and it has had its time, that game.
    My ign was Raziel and i played in Italian servers.

@Instanthumour i am not a dev but a programmer and from what i know implementing a fighting system in a town map the way AL platform was made is not impossible yes but will bring serious trouble: extra lag, extra bugs and i know thats not what you want

Another fact lets take a map like windmore and lets pick for example RogueX vs War Y
    fights starts.
    Rogue X uses SP and vanishes in the crowd. or War Y use SS and goes to the other side of the fountain....and they start searching for each other instead of fighting.

Is that the type of fights you want? I don't know for you guys but for me its a clear NO.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

The main problem with 1v1 rooms: Kill farming would be super easy, nobody would be able to prove what went on in there

Sent from my C5170 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

1v1 pls
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by steven_soj View Post
    I think we need another PvP room actually we need room for fighting 1vs1. So much ppl always gang.
    There are numerous other threads on the same topic. Yea ganging happens in the current pvp system and a lot of people, as is evident in the other threads, are unhappy with this and have expressed the desire for a 1v1 room.

I agree with you and I suppose a 1 v 1 pvp system is somewhere in the sts to-do list just not on top of it as a dev replied in one of the threads. Its just that with the coming expansion, it is not a priority yet. I hope they give us a 1 v1 pvp room in the future. It would be a lot of fun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheMiraclebird View Post
    1v1 pls

Name:  171564.jpg
Views: 223
Size:  165.4 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

Lol. Irl I dabble in lifting

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

1v1 is too one sided imo. Usually a player will be superior to the other no matter how many times they fight. A 1v1 arena would be very unpopular cause people would just leave after 1-2 fights, so you would have to find another opponent. Also if someone in town wants to duel you then you could just look at theire stats and you wouldnt even fight him if his gear is better or has lots of kills.

This would also lead to a lot of trash talk in towns.

Thumbs down for this idea from me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by steven_soj View Post
    I think we need another PvP room actually we need room for fighting 1vs1. So much ppl always gang, but when we got another room it's gonna more usefull cause when we alrd fight ppl not gonna disturb our game. But the new room need some invincible portal so ppl still can see our fight and need automatically count time for start.

(How do u guys think?)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 using Tapatalk
    There will be a good news and bad news. The good news is,we can challenge people without getting ganged. The bad news is,people can do farming in 1vs1 room. My solution is,kill will not added to our kd,only death will counted.(Sorry for my bad english)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

What if a new map was created where people withon the certain lvl can join (like all pvp maps) and then you can challenge people to 1v1. This would avoid people that don't pvp or have not so good gear to have a better kdr. It would also make 1v1 easier as enemy guilds or noobs will run in during fight not a bsd suggestion, as I'm getting bored of pvp right now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Farzed View Post
    The good news is,we can challenge people without getting ganged. The bad news is,people can do farming in 1vs1 room. (Sorry for my bad english)
    Agree with you on the good news part. The bad news isnt really news because a person can stay in a room with his dummy and keep farming even now in the current ctf system. 1 v 1 room wont make things any worse. One plus side will be that people will pvp in peace without ganging.

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

On the town PvP, 2 words: KILL FARMING.