Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Elite XP! A temporary but possibly permanent end to a new Pl cap?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stevenmc View Post
    But that's an elite ring! I mean all of them haha. A just sets pvp. Everyone has the same stats! I pvp without my ring already a lot because when you beat someone without one, they say "ring :/". Then you take it off and beat them again and they say "lag" haha
    Then, I have encountered too many times :/ yeah well, when you see in other games examples Arcane Legends, they don't get nothing but a colored Banner for capping! Every cap 16-21-26-31-36 its like red blue green forgot 31 then purple O.o ok well why don't they just take away stats, but make cooler sparkles then. Aye?

Well that sort of eliminates 25% of this dodging crap for bears and birds! but I want slightly more Mana pool so bears don't nuke in beckon stomp slash, and give more Health slightly, would be great!
    AL: Jiig PL: Jig 80
    Veni Vidi Vici
    Worst thing I could be, is the same as everyone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jig View Post
    Then, I have encountered too many times :/ yeah well, when you see in other games examples Arcane Legends, they don't get nothing but a colored Banner for capping! Every cap 16-21-26-31-36 its like red blue green forgot 31 then purple O.o ok well why don't they just take away stats, but make cooler sparkles then. Aye?

Well that sort of eliminates 25% of this dodging crap for bears and birds! but I want slightly more Mana pool so bears don't nuke in beckon stomp slash, and give more Health slightly, would be great!
    Eh, I think elite rings are still good, I mean, what's the point of going through all the trouble just to make it into a ring? It was a pretty genius idea. Elite rings really aren't the issue. Turning them into a sparkle ring would eliminate all use of the ring from pvp. People would then go crashing into the market to get a black dragon ring or a golden drag ring.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Default Elite XP! A temporary but possibly permanent end to a new Pl cap?

I have to admit I stop reading all the post.

@ OP
    I have capped ever cap on several toons. I have 3 piece rings on 4 toons. According to your proposal, now I have to grind out another 200k xp on each toon to get new vanities and the Elite III title?? How is that fair??

**YOU DONT NEED A 3PIECE RING TO BE GOOD***

@ Others

I see ppl talking about rings giving you better stats and what not and how it's not fair. What about level 75 players who don't use the elite bow or ppl who still don't have sets. You can't tell me you have NEVER play against one of these players. Well that's not fair your stats are better!!

There aren players who have been around for years but this was their first cap. I agree with Cheen, I do not think they should be able to get ring because they chose not to cap.

If additional rIng where allowed to be obtained they should be somewhat inferior to the original rings. They would still be beneficial to those who don't have one.

If STS implemented new rings with same old stats it tells players they don't have to cap as soon as it comes out cuz STS will let them get one later. When STS does come out with new cap, what is the incentive for customers to buy plat and cap quickly. Implementing these new 3 piece rings will also hurt the future cash flow to STS.

Please stop looking at it from a jealously perspective (I don't have so I should be able to get cuz I want one) look at it from a business perspective. It might bring in a quick cash now, but there will be no need for anyone to cap next cap or the following.
    Last edited by angeldawn; 01-22-2014 at 10:40 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by angeldawn View Post
    I have to admit I stop reading all the post.

@ OP
    1 I have capped ever cap on several toons. I have 3 piece rings on 4 toons. According to your proposal, now I have to grind out another 200k xp on each toon to get new vanities and the Elite III title?? How is that fair??

**YOU DONT NEED A 3PIECE RING TO BE GOOD***

@ Others

2 I see ppl talking about rings giving you better stats and what not and how it's not fair. What about level 75 players who don't use the elite bow or ppl who still don't have sets. You can't tell me you have NEVER play against one of these players. Well that's not fair your stats are better!!

3 There aren players who have been around for years but this was their first cap. I agree with Cheen, I do not think they should be able to get ring because they chose not to cap.

4 If additional rIng where allowed to be obtained they should be somewhat inferior to the original rings. They would still be beneficial to those who don't have one.

5 If STS implemented new rings with same old stats it tells players they don't have to cap as soon as it comes out cuz STS will let them get one later. When STS does come out with new cap, what is the incentive for customers to buy plat and cap quickly. Implementing these new 3 piece rings will also hurt the future cash flow to STS.

5 Please stop looking at it from a jealously perspective (I don't have so I should be able to get cuz I want one) look at it from a business perspective. It might bring in a quick cash now, but there will be no need for anyone to cap next cap or the following.

1st Bold Paragraph- No you do not have to grind 200k xp to get each toon a random Lil vanity and title. If you are motivated, or have a rhino or fox, or have not capped 3 times, go right ahead. There is no point in a player who has a l76 with a 3pc, to grind 200k elite xp to elite II. Unless they want a lil vanity or title. It is mainly for players who are up to the challenge to obtain a 2/3pc.

**As I have said before, no one needs a 3pc ring to be good. But at a certain point, you can't get any better because the lack in stats. Skilled bird vs skilled bird with 3pc, who will win? 3pc bird off.***

2nd Bold Paragraph- This thread isn't promoting equality. If a player doesn't have gear, he should go to ao2, solo all maps, farm plasma until he can buy one. If a player doesn't have pheonix because he's l75, let him grind at bsm. Bsm is free to all ofc. Otherwise the player is simply lazy, and does not deserve the extra stats.

3rd Bold Paragraph- Are you serious? If a player was around for earlier caps, but were to lazy/didn't care/were noobs, why should it bother you? If they aren't motivated to cap, let them grind as hard or harder, for the same objective you capped these last 5 caps. The rest of that paragraph translates to selfishness. Many players joined after the bsm cap! You are basically saying, I don't want those people to ever be able to get an elite ring! What if there is never an 86 cap? They will never get one? That is folly Angel.

4th Bold Paragraph- Balderdash. A player grinded 300k+ xp for a 3pc, let new player grind 300k+ for a 3pc. Let them get the same 3pc. If an alternative 3 piece is slightly downgraded, what would be the point of grinding 300k+ xp? There wouldn't be a point. The goal is to allow players to be on the same stat level as other oldies, ofc they must work like the oldies did for it. Make sense yet?

5th Bold Paragraph- Bleep Bleep, wrong. Have you not noticed the pattern in new caps yet? When Humania came out, about 50+ people rushed to cap and got the volcanut. Then they changed the vanity. In bsm, 375ish players rushed to the cap in four days, to get an egg. That's how players were motivated to cap fast. The next cap, I believe sts will make a 3rd vanity/op armor that players may obtain by capping in the first 4 days. The volcanut and the egg matched btw. Sts is savvy. An exclusive item would solve that problem haha. If a new cap came out, new players will join, thus eventually wanted a 3pc ring. If this suggestion was implemented, it would solve that problem for any new cap to come. Does that make sense as well?

6th Bold Paragraph- Where, in any of these 6 pages of posts did I ever even hint of not having a 2-3pc ring? Well I have capped in fang on up, (I joined late nuris) and I have one of the elite rings. If I look at it in a business perspective I see how it will work. If there is an 81 cap, all sts has to do, is implement 3+ elite quests (like shadow minion) that give some recolored/revamped vanities. They gotta be sick tho. Solves the problems.

Capaholics just capped his 19th character! Gz to him btw. Some players just cap for the fun of capping. If there is another cap, trust me, players will cap. ^^

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Argyros For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Argyros View Post
    1st Bold Paragraph- No you do not have to grind 200k xp to get each toon a random Lil vanity and title. If you are motivated, or have a rhino or fox, or have not capped 3 times, go right ahead. There is no point in a player who has a l76 with a 3pc, to grind 200k elite xp to elite II. Unless they want a lil vanity or title. It is mainly for players who are up to the challenge to obtain a 2/3pc.

**As I have said before, no one needs a 3pc ring to be good. But at a certain point, you can't get any better because the lack in stats. Skilled bird vs skilled bird with 3pc, who will win? 3pc bird off.***

2nd Bold Paragraph- This thread isn't promoting equality. If a player doesn't have gear, he should go to ao2, solo all maps, farm plasma until he can buy one. If a player doesn't have pheonix because he's l75, let him grind at bsm. Bsm is free to all ofc. Otherwise the player is simply lazy, and does not deserve the extra stats.

3rd Bold Paragraph- Are you serious? If a player was around for earlier caps, but were to lazy/didn't care/were noobs, why should it bother you? If they aren't motivated to cap, let them grind as hard or harder, for the same objective you capped these last 5 caps. The rest of that paragraph translates to selfishness. Many players joined after the bsm cap! You are basically saying, I don't want those people to ever be able to get an elite ring! What if there is never an 86 cap? They will never get one? That is folly Angel.

4th Bold Paragraph- Balderdash. A player grinded 300k+ xp for a 3pc, let new player grind 300k+ for a 3pc. Let them get the same 3pc. If an alternative 3 piece is slightly downgraded, what would be the point of grinding 300k+ xp? There wouldn't be a point. The goal is to allow players to be on the same stat level as other oldies, ofc they must work like the oldies did for it. Make sense yet?

5th Bold Paragraph- Bleep Bleep, wrong. Have you not noticed the pattern in new caps yet? When Humania came out, about 50+ people rushed to cap and got the volcanut. Then they changed the vanity. In bsm, 375ish players rushed to the cap in four days, to get an egg. That's how players were motivated to cap fast. The next cap, I believe sts will make a 3rd vanity/op armor that players may obtain by capping in the first 4 days. The volcanut and the egg matched btw. Sts is savvy. An exclusive item would solve that problem haha. If a new cap came out, new players will join, thus eventually wanted a 3pc ring. If this suggestion was implemented, it would solve that problem for any new cap to come. Does that make sense as well?

6th Bold Paragraph- Where, in any of these 6 pages of posts did I ever even hint of not having a 2-3pc ring? Well I have capped in fang on up, (I joined late nuris) and I have one of the elite rings. If I look at it in a business perspective I see how it will work. If there is an 81 cap, all sts has to do, is implement 3+ elite quests (like shadow minion) that give some recolored/revamped vanities. They gotta be sick tho. Solves the problems.

Capaholics just capped his 19th character! Gz to him btw. Some players just cap for the fun of capping. If there is another cap, trust me, players will cap. ^^
    1) I shouldn't have to do what I have already done to get the vanity and title?? See the point??

2) Your thread is only promoting equality. You want every to have the same stats and same items even though they chose their paths and chose not to cap. Capping was available to everyone. Everyone has known since 56 that elite cap items give stats. They made their choices.

3) Yes I am serious. I don't think if they chose not to cap they should now get the same item. It should be inferior. And this goes for my other toons as well (my fox and rhino). I also think you must be 76 as well. If this is implemented. You should not be allowed to go and make your 71 a 3 piece.

4) The point is it would be something. Something is better than nothing. Here again you advocate equality.

5) Look at the list of ppl who capped in that 370+ (2 being myself) Most are PVPer they wanted the stats!! Most pvpers don't like PVE. They only cap to get rings and bonuses. There are many 76s with 3 pieces rings that don't cap their alts cuz they hate PVE. if STS doesn't reward with stats or increase the number of rings (which they said they won't) there is no incentive for PVPers to spend money and cap. A worthless vanity vs 100k xp. Most will say no thanks.

6) if there is no increase to the number of rings and everyone now has 3 pieces. There is no point in capping for PVPers who hate PVE. It is all lost revenue.

7) I cap just to cap. I have 7 toons capped but spend most my time in PVP. For as long as this cap has been out 13 doesn't seem extraordinary but congrats to him!! That's more than a month to cap each. It's PVPers who complain about the rings not PVEers. It's PVPers that they will lose income from.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to angeldawn For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Btw only 36 ppl got mantle of humanity.

@I agree with Angel, it's not fair. Ppl made their decisions, now they shouldn't get rings. Unless stg makes a new cap. Then im happy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

1) I shouldn't have to do what I have already done to get the vanity and title?? See the point??

2) Your thread is only promoting equality. You want every to have the same stats and same items even though they chose their paths and chose not to cap. Capping was available to everyone. Everyone has known since 56 that elite cap items give stats. They made their choices.

3) Yes I am serious. I don't think if they chose not to cap they should now get the same item. It should be inferior. And this goes for my other toons as well (my fox and rhino). I also think you must be 76 as well. If this is implemented. You should not be allowed to go and make your 71 a 3 piece.

4) The point is it would be something. Something is better than nothing. Here again you advocate equality.

5) Look at the list of ppl who capped in that 370+ (2 being myself) Most are PVPer they wanted the stats!! Most pvpers don't like PVE. They only cap to get rings and bonuses. There are many 76s with 3 pieces rings that don't cap their alts cuz they hate PVE. if STS doesn't reward with stats or increase the number of rings (which they said they won't) there is no incentive for PVPers to spend money and cap. A worthless vanity vs 100k xp. Most will say no thanks.

6) if there is no increase to the number of rings and everyone now has 3 pieces. There is no point in capping for PVPers who hate PVE. It is all lost revenue.

7) I cap just to cap. I have 7 toons capped but spend most my time in PVP. For as long as this cap has been out 13 doesn't seem extraordinary but congrats to him!! That's more than a month to cap each. It's PVPers who complain about the rings not PVEers. It's PVPers that they will lose income from.
    1- Yes of course, but this system doesn't involve you, doing anything. You don't have to do anything. You rings will stay where they are?

2- I'm not equalizing there stat difference between level 75 players who don't have gear to level 76 players who have elite weapons, which your previous post hinted at... :/ I am trying to give players who do not have the elite ring the chance to have equal or similar stats tho. :P Well of course it was available to everyone! That still doesn't answer for the tons of player who were NOT lazy and joined during bsm cap.

3- Okay thanks for letting me know that you officially did not fully read and comprehend my thread. Here is a quote (read the underlined please)-

" Soooo, now for the idea. If you capped right now, your characters xp bar would look like this-

So if my idea was implemented, after you had completed the two elite quests, you would get a third quest to go to the fallen prince. He would then give you an option to, "Start elite xp gain." Once you start it, your characters inspect page would look something like this-
    "

Basically, you couldn't start it at level 71, you be level 76, and completed the shadow minion quest and elite onyx quest.

4- Something is obviously better than nothing. If my idea was implemented without the 3pc as it is today, people would not stop complaining, it wouldn't end it, it would multiply the complaints.

5- If you are a l75 bird with a 3pc, would you, 1) Stay at 75 and pvp, or, 2) Cap and get pheonix? Most would cap and get pheonix. If sts does create a l81 cap there will be elite weapons, ie better stats, more powerful in pvp.

6- By the way, it has been 1.5 YEARS since bsm started. No new cap on horizon, at least around half a year since new cap. It could be well over 3-5 yrs until a player who starts in bsm to get a 3pc. That is not reasonable. Where did anyone say that everyone will have 3pc rings? Some may grind for them, some may not. 300k xp that is solely farmed out of bsm is a hecka of a lot.

7- Yes, I'm a PVPer and this thread is mainly for PVPers. Most pvpers cap in mega maze. Got that? If the elite xp idea was implemented, PVPers couldnt just run to there mega maze, they would have to grind at bsm, which may be difficult. That is how not everyone may get a 3pc. This idea would just open up another route that may be shorter than waiter 4 years+. >.<
    Last edited by Argyros; 01-22-2014 at 12:58 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Argyros For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Default Elite XP! A temporary but possibly permanent end to a new Pl cap?

I was referring to getting the vanities. I like having almost all vanities. But I shouldn't have to do 200k xp to get it. I put in my time. I was a loyal customer all along.

I did read your post. When I said a 71 shouldn't be able to get it I was adding my own thoughts Incase this was implemented in some way. When STS does implement things they don't always follow things to the 'T'

Capping in BSM Isn't that hard. A tad longer than maze but not hard.

The problem with things like this is, eventually STS will stop updating PL. When they do, does that mean all new player should be able to get older items because they weren't here and no new caps are coming? Like founders. It gives stats shouldn't everyone have one now? (I don't think founders should ever be given out again)

I think if you missed it, you missed it. Just like a manufacturer. The limited addition item is no longer made or available ...but here is the new model .... I'm sorry.

Btw there are birds that have 2 or 3 piece and are at 75 cuz they HATE PVE!!! The bow isn't enough to make ppl cap if they hate PVE.
    Last edited by angeldawn; 01-22-2014 at 01:45 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

I was referring to getting the vanities. I like having almost all vanities. But I shouldn't have to do 200k xp to get it. I put in my time. I was a loyal customer all along.

I did read your post. When I said a 71 shouldn't be able to get it I was adding my own thoughts Incase this was implemented in some way. When STS does implement things they don't always follow things to the 'T'

Capping in BSM Isn't that hard. A tad longer than maze but not hard.

The problem with things like this is, eventually STS will stop updating PL. When they do, does that mean all new player should be able to get older items because they weren't here and no new caps are coming? Like founders. It gives stats shouldn't everyone have one now? (I don't think founders should ever be given out again)

I think if you missed it, you missed it. Just like a manufacturer. The limited addition item is no longer made or available ...but here is the new model .... I'm sorry.

Btw there are birds that have 2 or 3 piece and are at 75 cuz they HATE PVE!!! The bow isn't enough to make ppl cap if they hate PVE.
    Alright. I see your point, if you want to get the vanities, but you don't want to grind up 200k xp. Alright so what if you already have a 3pc, you could access the elite I and elite II quests? Sounds good. If bsm, it is around 7k ish per hr with 3x, with 2x weeklong or 1.5x gold it is 8kish per hr. Thrashing a bit more. If you do 3x+ thrasher+ 2x weeklong, you can get 15-20k xp per hr if your going fast. Doing quests is about 700 xp per quest. This is a crucial point, a 3pc ring is totally different from founders, a 3pc is should not be something you get from being here a long time (like founders). A 3pc is a reward for working hard. A 3pc is an exclusive item, but its not a veterans reward.
    If you consider the 3pc a hard won reward, you will be able to grasp my thread. On the other hand if you consider it as a vet reward this thread is crap. There are some, in some, I mean under 10%.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Argyros For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

"A 3pc is an exclusive item, but its not a veterans reward. "
    I like chicken, but i dont like chicken

and also by doing this, they dont become exclusive, people have missed there chance and if your saying how about the new people then its balls to them. I have pride in my elites/rings.

Thank You Aaroniero Arruruerie!
    Proud Member of Restoration

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

I have a character at each stage, 1 with a 3 piece ring, 1 with 2 piece ring, and one with only a cap, but no Elite ring. While the normal answer would be to simply wait for the next cap, like other players have had to, it looks to be that there wont be another cap, or even if there was, the delay between caps would be like 2-3 years. That's really a long time.

I think given the state of the game, giving some way for players to catch up if they want would keep the game alive a little bit longer. The alternative is for any regular gamer now to simply lose interest even faster and the game collapses quicker, rather than slower. If the Elite ring stats are no big deal, like some people say, then, why would you have any objection to giving the option to some players to grind for them?
    EdtheEagle - Lvl 76 bird a.k.a. "Yeti fodder".
    Curiositee - Lvl 76 mage a.k.a. farmer alt
    Edthe Rhino - Lvl 76 Rhino / Gold Mule ha ha

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chopper For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ImHawk View Post
    "A 3pc is an exclusive item, but its not a veterans reward. "
    I like chicken, but i dont like chicken

and also by doing this, they dont become exclusive, people have missed there chance and if your saying how about the new people then its balls to them. I have pride in my elites/rings.
    What about chicken lol. Pocket Legends is not advertised on public television like Clash of Clans or something. Many people found out bye random searching the appstore/playstore. I acknowledge that you have pride in your elite rings. Why?? Is it, A) Because you grindined 300k+ xp? Or is it, B) Because most players can't get it, and you have it? Which is the correct motive for disliking this thread and which is the understandable reason for supporting this thread?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Argyros View Post
    What about chicken lol. Pocket Legends is not advertised on public television like Clash of Clans or something. Many people found out bye random searching the appstore/playstore. I acknowledge that you have pride in your elite rings. Why?? Is it, A) Because you grindined 300k+ xp? Or is it, B) Because most players can't get it, and you have it? Which is the correct motive for disliking this thread and which is the understandable reason for supporting this thread?
    i worked hard for it and I was one of the oldies who have been here since 56 cap, in fact even before this cap. I dont think new players should be able to receive the elite ring because it just makes me feel like i was cheated out of something that should have been for the more veterans of PL. i do agree tho that ur idea is a good one but except for the fact they get the elite rings, IMO they shud receive something else.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ImHawk For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

i worked hard for it and I was one of the oldies who have been here since 56 cap, in fact even before this cap. I dont think new players should be able to receive the elite ring because it just makes me feel like i was cheated out of something that should have been for the more veterans of PL. i do agree tho that ur idea is a good one but except for the fact they get the elite rings, IMO they shud receive something else.
    The founders helm was for the vets. Let's leave it at that. This idea doesn't involve any noobs getting a cop or shield of hallows, you can still show those off. I also wrote about the best friend eternally recolored, that would work. Sts could aim a bit higher and create different elite quest rewards if they felt up to it. My idea was just trying to give the basic concept out, it definitely could use some Dev magic tho.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

i dont want everbody having rings when they dont deserve to.... not the fact that grinding is the problem but the fact that it wasnt meant for everyone to have one.....theres a reason its called elite

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

i dont want everbody having rings when they dont deserve to.... not the fact that grinding is the problem but the fact that it wasnt meant for everyone to have one.....theres a reason its called elite
    True. I would consider anyone who has grinded 300,000+ xp from bsm, elite, wouldn't you? I doubt everyone single endgamer will automatically be driven to grind that much xp. 300k is tons. Not everyone will end up having. Not everyone has even capped. Once people see the enormity of it... Lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

eh idk maybe i play too much but capping isnt too hard once you get the hang of it and if you use elixirs, im positive MOST people use elixers to cap. Ive had guildies and myself who have capped multiple characters in a day. elite as in players who have been around for some time and have capped prior to bsm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

eh idk maybe i play too much but capping isnt too hard once you get the hang of it and if you use elixirs, im positive MOST people use elixers to cap. Ive had guildies and myself who have capped multiple characters in a day. elite as in players who have been around for some time and have capped prior to bsm
    I see what you mean tho. This would definitely be change if it was implemented. If they implemented a few very difficult elite quests in between the elite I and elite II, like complete all quests or get a certain amount of ap points, it may tough things up.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

You're saying we can still show off our stuff which proves you don't understand what we are saying. Our point isn't about showing off, the point is that the players with 3piece rings waited to get bonuses. Do you think I was happy at fang when I found out CoP and SoH gave a bonus? Of course I wasn't I could've capped then and I was too lazy, I didn't deserve it but I waited my turn just like the newer/lazier players should wait theres.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

^this is selfish bro, sorry to say that. Be proud of yourself anyway, without insisting on rings. You had sooo long time to enjoy the advantage benefits already... Where did you get the certainty in fact, that elite rings were only meant to be accesible temporarely, for oldies as a veteran item or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Cheenivie
    You're saying we can still show off our stuff which proves you don't understand what we are saying. Our point isn't about showing off, the point is that the players with 3piece rings waited to get bonuses. Do you think I was happy at fang when I found out CoP and SoH gave a bonus? Of course I wasn't I could've capped then and I was too lazy, I didn't deserve it but I waited my turn just like the newer/lazier players should wait theres.
    ^Briefly: Those "lazy/new" players already wait 3x longer than you did for a new cap. Please consider this.

Generally, I'm sick of how still the same things are being repeated here, and Argyros is still politely making smart answers. I know it's hard to read through this enlarging thread, but if you guys want to join and share your oppinions, you really should do it at least briefly. Commenting without even reading the main ideas is very bad mannered.
    Last edited by BroadCastle; 01-22-2014 at 05:42 PM.