Thread: Elite XP! A temporary but possibly permanent end to a new Pl cap?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

theres no end to this argument
    people who have the rings will disagree and people like you who are trying to snatch the ring will agree to your hearts content... after all you guys dont have anything to lose on the other hand we have something at stake

Thank You Aaroniero Arruruerie!
    Proud Member of Restoration

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ImHawk View Post
    people who have the rings will disagree and people like you who are trying to snatch the ring will agree to your hearts content... after all you guys dont have anything to lose on the other hand we have something at stake
    100%agree

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ImHawk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheenivie View Post
    100%agree
    There is no end to this argument? First off, you assuming this is an argument(which apparently it is now, but be can do it formally), and you assuming no one has found a solvent. Well, as I have stated, I have an elite ring already. This is a classic example of a, "ad hominem," fallacy. If you don't know what that is, here is a definition-

ad hominem: Latin for "to the man." An arguer who uses ad hominems attacks the person instead of the argument. Whenever an arguer cannot defend his position with evidence, facts or reason, he or she may resort to attacking an opponent either through: labeling, straw man arguments, name calling, offensive remarks and anger.

" and people like you who are trying to snatch the ring will agree to your hearts content..."

What is at stake? The pain of seeing players grind for a ring that you both worked for equally?

Cheenivie, as an old time Xplicit officer, I am wondering why you don't see the fault in his post? No one can control the laziness of others, I can't control myself not being able to cap at nuris because by the time I was near the cap, Mt. Fang came around.

(No, this is not a flame post, and I'm as tranquil as a narwhal swimming in the ocean ^^)