Thread: Is there any help out there?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Is there any help out there?

It appears the only way to level in this game now is through Plvling since no one seems to know how to okay their class. There's a lack of educated MMO players in the lower level game. It makes it nearly impossible to progress. So if there is any high level player that would like to help me level, my IGN is Lightbud.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

What level is your character? I have one or two that I am leveling the old way without elixs (still using daily 5 min 3x occasionally). It's helped me remember how it used to be. Would you be interested in running together?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ceyrinn For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm level 55 on my bear. And Ill do runs with anyone willing. I'm also not using elixirs.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    268 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hercules1990 View Post
    It appears the only way to level in this game now is through Plvling since no one seems to know how to okay their class. There's a lack of educated MMO players in the lower level game. It makes it nearly impossible to progress. So if there is any high level player that would like to help me level, my IGN is Lightbud.
    Unfortunately the education of class is nonexistent in high levels as well. Scatter bears/ mages that only watch their own health to heal. I would have to say the main reason for this is daily blessings (3x) because there's not really skill neccesary when you can just blast through mobs by spamming skills. It's so easy to level now, and not many people actually take the time to learn their class.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Damn Troncaat +1

At BSM I've seen all that: Scatter bears, mages that won't heal unless their heal bar is down, and the most embarrasing for me to see, as a rhino, is that i'm seeing a lot of rhinos that don't use their group support skills.. I mean come on, that's what you suppossed to do.

I'm not giving props to myself but, i care for everyone's heal bar, use my group skills at the right time, and do revive when needed, even when that teammate is far far away.

Yesterday i was farming at Feast with some guys and it was so disgusting the fact that i died at Emma and there was a mage that didnt even cared of reviving me.. That got me really mad.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I agree that there are a dwindling number of people who know how to play their class well. A possible reason for this is that there are fewer skilled people around than there was previously. When I was new to the game as a mage and saw somebody who knew exactly what they were doing, I asked questions to try to figure out how I could become better (this was way before I discovered the forums). Nowadays there is nobody to ask and since many newer players don't delve into forums, it becomes increasingly unlikely that they will learn the role of their character.

Hercules, I've got a level 62 that'll work. Send me a request and a pm and I'll help ya through Nuri's.

IGN: Rozielle

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    388 Posts

I think for people to actually become better at their own class is through playing PvP, esp. CTF. That way, I think mages would learn how to heal at the right time and rev better. Rhinos will be forced to actually know how to use their group skills. Just my thoughts.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sheugokin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sheugokin View Post
    I think for people to actually become better at their own class is through playing PvP, esp. CTF. That way, I think mages would learn how to heal at the right time and rev better. Rhinos will be forced to actually know how to use their group skills. Just my thoughts.
    Pvp does make you better in pve. I see a lotta mages that have no idea how to properly use buffs, also no clue about the range of their skills.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

I have non elixer mage at 48 that finished up all AO quests and is ready for sewers. Whenever you get there shoot me pm and we can see what Rozielle is up too.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bonthan For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I saw a savage bear in a ctf game that didn't buff or hs. We all got mad at him and one of his teammates said "BUFF YOU IDIOT!!!" Turns out, he didn't know how to display 16 skills on his screen and he didn't understand the concept of buffs....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    380 Posts

I got a 52 int bird, lmk.

-------AEO-------

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    615 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WeLoveJesus View Post
    I saw a savage bear in a ctf game that didn't buff or hs. We all got mad at him and one of his teammates said "BUFF YOU IDIOT!!!" Turns out, he didn't know how to display 16 skills on his screen and he didn't understand the concept of buffs....
    Seems I, as well as everyone else playing this game, don't know how to either.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Reunegade For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    169 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Swaggron View Post
    Wao!! Think of the combos u could do

Quick! Staring contest...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Swaggron View Post
    I've been living a lie. My names not Roberto, it's 077.

Visit my Youtube Channel! Here--> Terrainrob's Videos of Everything

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sheugokin View Post
    This is so true^^ I learned through ctf how to team heal when needed, how to nuke groups of people, and how to avoid death. Through pvp I learned how to survive without relying on my shield.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    169 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stevenmc View Post
    This is so true^^ I learned through ctf how to team heal when needed, how to nuke groups of people, and how to avoid death. Through pvp I learned how to survive without relying on my shield.
    Cuz u ran with the wrong people....I didnt, don't plan to ever pvp or ctf. I find myself telling endgame mages how to do slayer..it's kinda sad how many dont

Quick! Staring contest...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WeLoveJesus View Post
    y ppls forget it always -
    the game is to enjoy with others without disheartning others not to learn and/or make ur carrer here, but if somebody lerns it, it sould pays off.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

How can you display 16 skills? Mine only has an option of four or 12.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

i have noticed that as well, and not being able to use my PMs yet here kinda sucks but im getting lots of help with guild members and the chatbox here.