Thread: Daily Blessings for 76

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Default Daily Blessings for 76

Any chance we can kick the xp blessing out of the possibilities for our blessing, either raise the chance on others.
    A few others you could add in
    • speed elixir
    • access to turnstile dungeons, just one free run
    • luck elixir

honestly all this stuff exists so doesn't seem like it should take long to throw into blessing randomizer pool

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    388 Posts

^ Idk, STG wants money. Lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

Yeah it sucks to get XP at 76. Same as not picking up blessing at all as far as its usefulness.

Also getting vanities at this point are just as bad. I already have hundreds of each, so again it's like not getting anything at all. They really should give both vanity and elixir, so even if you're full up on vanities you still get something useful.

The point of giving out daily blessings is to get people to come back and play regularly, so anything like these ideas they can do to make it not useless helps that goal.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fusionstrike:1440476
    Yeah it sucks to get XP at 76. Same as not picking up blessing at all as far as its usefulness.

Also getting vanities at this point are just as bad. I already have hundreds of each, so again it's like not getting anything at all. They really should give both vanity and elixir, so even if you're full up on vanities you still get something useful.

The point of giving out daily blessings is to get people to come back and play regularly, so anything like these ideas they can do to make it not useless helps that goal.
    yeh if they don't change out 5th day items like every 2 months or so, they may as well discontinue them, it might add a bit of value lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by fourleaf View Post
    yeh if they don't change out 5th day items like every 2 months or so, they may as well discontinue them, it might add a bit of value lol
    Sounds like a good idea to me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Should also go for characters that have disabled xp gain, not only for 76s.
    Beware of the Tinfoil - it's coming...

Arendelle's in

deep

deep

deep

deep

snow.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

True, xp elixir is useless everytime you don't want to level up. As levelone says, that's not only for l76. But I don't think this matter crucially needs some improvement. DB are free, so theres not big reason to be upset while getting useless elixir. I can imagine, that changing the basic looting system to different one for l76's is not worth that work. This suggestion, however smart, is not solving some major problem, I thing there are more urgent issues to fix.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

I agree it's not the most urgent issue. In fact, it would be more important to fix the daily blessing bug where getting the same one when previous one hasn't yet run out results in losing the new one. But this is a pretty easy thing to change and would help motivate capped players. To me, that makes it worth doing because capped players are that much more likely to feel like they don't have anything to do. If they got good blessings more often as a result of fixing this issue, they are likely to be more active.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fusionstrike:1441613
    I agree it's not the most urgent issue. In fact, it would be more important to fix the daily blessing bug where getting the same one when previous one hasn't yet run out results in losing the new one. But this is a pretty easy thing to change and would help motivate capped players. To me, that makes it worth doing because capped players are that much more likely to feel like they don't have anything to do. If they got good blessings more often as a result of fixing this issue, they are likely to be more active.
    Exactly, the actual problem isn't huge, but it could serve a motivation, like a 76 logs in for db gets a 1.25 xp blessing, says meh and logs back out. Honestly that's pretty much all the 1.25 or 1.5 non-combo. It would be more encouraging to see a 2x combo for just an hour or even less, at least you might do a few runs that way.