Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Impersonated

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jig View Post
    Fear, I know, I don't even trust you either, I don't trust anyone, idc if they're my dearest closest friends, it would only take one of my really trusting friends to almost convince me but still then, I won't...
    But when you have REAL trust with someone, or multiple people, it can become something so beautiful. I know its good to play it safe. But when you have someone you can count on, it's a great feeling, to know you are able to share your things with them and know they won't ever take it. If you have ever had this, you'll know what I mean. If you haven't, then you should try trusting one of your bestest of friends. Your instincts will tell you if you should with this person or not.

I know from experience, there are actually some wonderful people on this game, like Billy, probably all the GoA's, and many more, it could even be your bestie.
    PL: Apa, Apasa, Apasara
    Character: Archer, Warrior, Enchantress.
    Level: 77, 77, 77
    Legend of Zeroes.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Apasara For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apasara View Post
    But when you have REAL trust with someone, or multiple people, it can become something so beautiful. I know its good to play it safe. But when you have someone you can count on, it's a great feeling, to know you are able to share your things with them and know they won't ever take it. If you have ever had this, you'll know what I mean. If you haven't, then you should try trusting one of your bestest of friends. Your instincts will tell you if you should with this person or not.

I know from experience, there are actually some wonderful people on this game, like Billy, probably all the GoA's, and many more, it could even be your bestie.
    Fair enough, funny how you can have so many of them friends^^ dam well enemy was friends with many people, and I mean like you said "CLOSEEEE" friends, lol yeah still doesn't work for me.. THIS is why I don't even trust my closest friends. They could be trying to do anything, they could BE anyone, unless you know them in real life, then I would stay right out but your talking about people you met on an online game. LOL
    AL: Jiig PL: Jig 80
    Veni Vidi Vici
    Worst thing I could be, is the same as everyone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Fair enough, funny how you can have so many of them friends^^ dam well enemy was friends with many people, and I mean like you said "CLOSEEEE" friends, lol yeah still doesn't work for me.. THIS is why I don't even trust my closest friends. They could be trying to do anything, they could BE anyone, unless you know them in real life, then I would stay right out but your talking about people you met on an online game. LOL
    I have many because I trust my instincts. None has ever betrayed me so far. And I wouldn't compare your other close friends to Enemy. Enemy is just one person. Like I said before, your instincts will tell you. And just because this is an online game doesn't mean everyone is fake. You are just choosing to cut the lines with everyone online. We are still all human behind the screen. And some are good and some are bad.
    Last edited by Apasara; 01-28-2014 at 10:22 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Sounds like me jkjk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by billybob1 View Post
    Yawn......that's y u guyz need rich friends....that don't care bout gold or items cuz they have enough to outfit pl

Just sayin

U back!!!!! Besties 4 lyfe plz.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

I have many because I trust my instincts. None has ever betrayed me so far. And I wouldn't compare your other close friends to Enemy. Enemy is just one person. Like I said before, your instincts will tell you. And just because this is an online game doesn't mean everyone is fake. You are just choosing to cut the lines with everyone online. We are still all human behind the screen. And some are good and some are bad.
    Exactly, we are all humans behind the screens, you cant see them, all you see is a pixelated character and writing. You don't know if they have been just your friend for such a LONG time but really he could be just using you.

I know what you mean though, it's just a feeling of trust you can feel within that one/many friends, but throughout my days, I have learnt well and I have grown some sort of shield, from this sort of stuff, I treat it as a good thing.

If a close friend of mine wants to borrow something, it really does depend how big it is, but I try to explain to him/her, why I don't want to let them "Borrow" something. If its a small favour yes of course! But if its something big I would chose not as it ruins my gameplay and really, it's not that I don't.. Respect or whatever the word is to my friend, it's just something I don't feel like doing.. Happens in life also, I don't like people touching my stuff, but it all depends. :-)
    Veni Vidi Vici

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jig For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Exactly, we are all humans behind the screens, you cant see them, all you see is a pixelated character and writing. You don't know if they have been just your friend for such a LONG time but really he could be just using you.

I know what you mean though, it's just a feeling of trust you can feel within that one/many friends, but throughout my days, I have learnt well and I have grown some sort of shield, from this sort of stuff, I treat it as a good thing.

If a close friend of mine wants to borrow something, it really does depend how big it is, but I try to explain to him/her, why I don't want to let them "Borrow" something. If its a small favour yes of course! But if its something big I would chose not as it ruins my gameplay and really, it's not that I don't.. Respect or whatever the word is to my friend, it's just something I don't feel like doing.. Happens in life also, I don't like people touching my stuff, but it all depends. :-)
    I know what you mean. Nowadays I'm hearing about so much more scams and I'm more careful myself too. I just recently got two 71 Elites and I have had friends wanting to borrow them. I know what you mean when you said depends what it is. My 71 elites are like my babies, and I rather be safe than sorry with them. But if it was like a set worth less than 10m I'd let them.
    Legend of Zeroes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    169 Posts

I know what you mean. Nowadays I'm hearing about so much more scams and I'm more careful myself too. I just recently got two 71 Elites and I have had friends wanting to borrow them. I know what you mean when you said depends what it is. My 71 elites are like my babies, and I rather be safe than sorry with them. But if it was like a set worth less than 10m I'd let them.
    Can I borrowz one pls?

Promise I won't sell it n then rename myself n defriened u

Quick! Staring contest...

Senior Member synfullmagic_23110's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    285 Posts

it really does depend how big it is, but I try to explain to him/her, why I don't want to let them "Borrow" something. If its a small favour yes of course! But if its something big I would chose not as it ruins my gameplay :-)
    Wont blame yah

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    169 Posts

U guys r silly....I can think of 15 people I would lend 10 mil plus items to without a second thought...they would never ask tho. Mayb u need to find friends who just don't ask u for stuff.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

U guys r silly....I can think of 15 people I would lend 10 mil plus items to without a second thought...they would never ask tho. Mayb u need to find friends who just don't ask u for stuff.
    Take care of my babies please while I'm still on holidays. <3
    Legend of Zeroes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Trying to figure out, if this is a troll post, or a serious post -___- hmm
    Veni Vidi Vici

Reputation and Thanks are serious business
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,080 Posts

Wao I trusted u with ESB, and u would only lend me 10m? Ok

TL: |AL|DL|PL|SL|BC|BD|
    Exps :|AL|DL|PL|SL|
    Other threads here

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    169 Posts

Trying to figure out, if this is a troll post, or a serious post -___- hmm
    Eh serious..idc bout items or gold...I've given plenty to friends...only becuz they never ask n willing to run maps or lvl my toons if needed

Plus they talk dirty to me......doc...fear...xyther...mstaylor..barnacle.. .cheen...oops..hope u ladies don't get monitored lel

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    481 Posts

Eh serious..idc bout items or gold...I've given plenty to friends...only becuz they never ask n willing to run maps or lvl my toons if needed

Plus they talk dirty to me......doc...fear...xyther...mstaylor..barnacle.. .cheen...oops..hope u ladies don't get monitored lel
    Me 2 rite.
    Judgementals, Retired Officer of Rated M.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

10m pls don't drop the soap

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    615 Posts

Billy I talk trash to your butt, gold plox

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Hahah ok mr famous boy no need to show of ;-) yes but not everyone can make super good friends that quick. :-) haha
    Veni Vidi Vici

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

If you say gullible slowly, it sounds like oranges.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lightzone View Post
    If you say gullible slowly, it sounds like oranges.
    I dun liek u
    Veni Vidi Vici