Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: PvP "guild wars"

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    158 Posts

Amazed how people cn take a word.spin it off.and create entirely something fresh.and doing it on daily basis.
    I gotta say.im starting to be disgusted with such behavior.its an act of someone who is desperate.not to mention certain characters who amazed me knowing how they reveal their dark personality now.

As a member.i am proud that most of us havent gone down to such level yet.we are trying to enjoy the game and play our best.

You know yourself if you speak the truth of what you have been claiming just coz u lost in pixel battles.and live your life with the truth you have known.

Up till s5 only now such hack n cheat exist.good luck truth will prevail eventually.
    semi-retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alfai View Post
    Amazed how people cn take a word.spin it off.and create entirely something fresh.and doing it on daily basis.
    I gotta say.im starting to be disgusted with such behavior.its an act of someone who is desperate.not to mention certain characters who amazed me knowing how they reveal their dark personality now.

As a member.i am proud that most of us havent gone down to such level yet.we are trying to enjoy the game and play our best.

You know yourself if you speak the truth of what you have been claiming just coz u lost in pixel battles.and live your life with the truth you have known.

Up till s5 only now such hack n cheat exist.good luck truth will prevail eventually.
    <3 u Alf!!

And btw if we are that bad how come we have a reallllly strong core in our guild? We take quality over quantity and people want to join us daily, and pride will never break up I would bet my account on it so I'm sorry magnum you failed :-( it's a shame a lot of you guys have to have such hatred for pixels it really is .... But your comments and accusations just make us laugh now as we know the truth! Blows my mind that adults act this way, oki bored of this All hate pride malarky .... Toodles
    Last edited by Emmacheese; 01-27-2014 at 11:14 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    158 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Emmacheese View Post
    <3 u Alf!!
    Sorry bt im digusted with wht is hpng.i havent touched bout how some ppl sending spies over which thy nvr admit till season 10.all these lame tactics and dirty plays existed since then by mostly similar ppl.bt im glad most of us retain our professionalism nt to bring othrs down or be at par with such attitude n play this game for fun.

Enuf that u shud know tht we know.
    semi-retired