Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Arena bugged

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default Arena bugged

Arena has been bugged for quite a while. The center lantern renders bosses' s one-hit kill. Bosses reset by the end of their lives and for no justified reason. Please review these issues. Thank you.

Enviado de meu GT-I9300 usando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

There have been a lot of strange things going on with the arena.

1. It appears that the deadly space between the two lantern rows is breachable to a small extent so it results in instant death (10500 damage for me everytime). This happens because of the pushing effects most bosses have.

It may seem hard to replicate but when it does happen once it ruins everything.

2. Another thing that happens a lot are the out of place AP announcements. This happened two times in a row today, after the instructions for achievement were successfully followed, boss killed (Bloodhammer with vortex under 3 minutes) but no AP reward. So in the next two fights (Mardrom and Frostir on vortex), the following popped in random times.

Name:  10rb.png
Views: 234
Size:  547.7 KB

It's not even correct since there is no achievement to beat Bloodhammer under one minute -what kind of unachievable AP that would be anyway lol. Sadly, we didn't get that AP in the end.

3. I don't know what kind of bug it could have been but a few times I entered an empty arena room and the lanterns were up. Once I even saw over 10 copies of Rutger running all over, again with shields up and no one around.

4. Incorrect timers or completely disappeared ones. I believe we've all fought a few of them without any time counter running. From what I know this happens at least after killing the first boss. The killing record doesn't even register in the end. So it's not like a visual bug alone.

5. Bosses combining attacks. This is as deadly as it sounds. For whatever reason you get multiple extra hits without there being any extra attacks. A good example for this is Mother (combines net pull and bite with 3 fast claw attacks right after the bite lands) and Glob (combines two extra normal swipes after his tackle-type run attack.

6. Bosses resetting on their own on much shorter reset ranges. For example, I don't even know how many times Malrdrom went back all nice and cool a moment after he stepped on the leftmost side. Also experienced this with Bloodhammer once.

Some of these are making the whole farming a lot harder than it should be. If you've spotted anything else, add it up.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Madnex For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Madnex View Post
    There have been a lot of strange things going on with the arena.

1. It appears that the deadly space between the two lantern rows is breachable to a small extent so it results in instant death (10500 damage for me everytime). This happens because of the pushing effects most bosses have.

It may seem hard to replicate but when it does happen once it ruins everything.

2. Another thing that happens a lot are the out of place AP announcements. This happened two times in a row today, after the instructions for achievement were successfully followed, boss killed (Bloodhammer with vortex under 3 minutes) but no AP reward. So in the next two fights (Mardrom and Frostir on vortex), the following popped in random times.

Name:  10rb.png
Views: 234
Size:  547.7 KB

It's not even correct since there is no achievement to beat Bloodhammer under one minute -what kind of unachievable AP that would be anyway lol. Sadly, we didn't get that AP in the end.

3. I don't know what kind of bug it could have been but a few times I entered an empty arena room and the lanterns were up. Once I even saw over 10 copies of Rutger running all over, again with shields up and no one around.

4. Incorrect timers or completely disappeared ones. I believe we've all fought a few of them without any time counter running. From what I know this happens at least after killing the first boss. The killing record doesn't even register in the end. So it's not like a visual bug alone.

5. Bosses combining attacks. This is as deadly as it sounds. For whatever reason you get multiple extra hits without there being any extra attacks. A good example for this is Mother (combines net pull and bite with 3 fast claw attacks right after the bite lands) and Glob (combines two extra normal swipes after his tackle-type run attack.

6. Bosses resetting on their own on much shorter reset ranges. For example, I don't even know how many times Malrdrom went back all nice and cool a moment after he stepped on the leftmost side. Also experienced this with Bloodhammer once.

Some of these are making the whole farming a lot harder than it should be. If you've spotted anything else, add it up.

1. Everyone between the lanterns will die if not in the boss area or the spawn. This is so players can't stay between the walls and buff propley with pet buffs or skill buffs. Not a glitch.

2. Yep a glitch.

3. If a person uses an attack skills and dashes away, you will be locked out of the arena. Or if you spawn before everything resets.

Multiple Rutgers appear if, a person is in corner and the Rutger doubles kills him/her, Rutger will reset but the mobs won't.

4. The timers will dissapear if you join another persons game and they have already started the game, this happens in PuG arenas as the newer player aren't able to finish the arena, and will leave after they start the game.

5. Those are the boss's combo, they were meant to do that.

6. I have run arena probably 10,000 times, never has a boss reset on me randomly. A boss will only reset on you if everyone on your team dies or you die if you're solo. You can even kill the boss in the left corner and he will not reset.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

The one minute to complete achievement appears when you have already fought bloodhammer for 2 minutes. This is just a warning notice for people trying to get shark bouncer, (bloodhammer with vortex in 3 min) installed because the clock you see is not the same as the ap clock for bouncer. All it is is a progress marker, not an ap for killing bloodhammer in 1 minute.

The only glitch here is that if you fail to kill bloodhammer in time, message then appears on other bosses with vortex in the same boss set.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Postulate1 View Post
    1. Everyone between the lanterns will die if not in the boss area or the spawn. This is so players can't stay between the walls and buff propley with pet buffs or skill buffs. Not a glitch.

2. Yep a glitch.

3. If a person uses an attack skills and dashes away, you will be locked out of the arena. Or if you spawn before everything resets.

Multiple Rutgers appear if, a person is in corner and the Rutger doubles kills him/her, Rutger will reset but the mobs won't.

4. The timers will dissapear if you join another persons game and they have already started the game, this happens in PuG arenas as the newer player aren't able to finish the arena, and will leave after they start the game.

5. Those are the boss's combo, they were meant to do that.

6. I have run arena probably 10,000 times, never has a boss reset on me randomly. A boss will only reset on you if everyone on your team dies or you die if you're solo. You can even kill the boss in the left corner and he will not reset.
    Alright so u maybe missed the other arena bugged threads

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...=1#post1410490

u can find links there

ull see that bosses do randomly resets and lanterns r deadly when boss pushes u to them (barrier is already up, no one between them) or that when u die by frostir the barrier doesnt go down and u cant continue fighting when u respawn or that the AP dont work as they should...... and so on and on

Too much going on there, too many times reported, yet no action taken to fix.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

You misunderstood. I'm talking about starting the fight inside the arena and then after a while of fighting you get pushed on the lantern wall by boss resulting in instant death as if you were pushed between those two lines. I clearly said pushed by boss, no reasonable player would stay between them unless he wants to die early and leech the drop.

Why would anyone shoot an arrow on rutger and then dash out and leave? I mean this has to be done on purpose. And your explanation doesn't cover the 10 rutgers running around with lanterns up. He won't split himself up if not aggro'd. Normally, even if someone survived enough to make him split more than three times and not kill any of the copies, rutger and the lantern wall would still reset even if the copies didn't.

Unless you mean platinum revive, this isn't true. If everyone dies, boss resets no matter how fast those who died respawn in the start of the arena.

This is why I specified it happened in continuous runs on the same room with the same people. Timer disappeared after taking out one boss and didn't show up in the next one. In the same room. With the same people.

Those combos don't happen when we farm these bosses at their natural environments. It's arena specific and that's why I consider it a bug. Obviously they weren't supposed to be dealing 3 hits while the animation sprite of the very first attack is still running. I'm not talking about attacking combinations that combo up because the first attack has a lag before it hits (eg. Mardrom's fiery rain followed by normal sword slashes).

Then maybe you haven't been playing enough. Or you only run solo/other team scheme than three or four vs boss. This one occured a lot of times in only three runs though, so I guess it's not something common enough to observe.

Again, to clarify a little, I'm talking about the boss aggro not being transfered correctly to the next corresponding player after someone dies. This causes the arena system to reset as it's been programmed to and therefore we see the boss ignoring the rest and running back to reset.

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    The one minute to complete achievement appears when you have already fought bloodhammer for 2 minutes. This is just a warning notice for people trying to get shark bouncer, (bloodhammer with vortex in 3 min) installed because the clock you see is not the same as the ap clock for bouncer. All it is is a progress marker, not an ap for killing bloodhammer in 1 minute.

The only glitch here is that if you fail to kill bloodhammer in time, message then appears on other bosses with vortex in the same boss set.
    Thanks for the information on the timer for shark bouncer AP but I really think you should review your opinion about the rest of these not being bugs.

They objectively shouldn't be working like this and whatever is unnatural or unfitting with the rest of the game's mechanics is considered a bug.
    Last edited by Madnex; 01-26-2014 at 06:24 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

You misunderstood. I'm talking about starting the fight inside the arena and then after a while of fighting you get pushed on the lantern wall by boss resulting in instant death as if you were pushed between those two lines. I clearly said pushed by boss, no reasonable player would stay between them unless he wants to die early and leech the drop.

Why would anyone shoot an arrow on rutger and then dash out and leave? I mean this has to be done on purpose. And your explanation doesn't cover the 10 rutgers running around with lanterns up. He won't split himself up if not aggro'd. Normally, even if someone survived enough to make him split more than three times and not kill any of the copies, rutger and the lantern wall would still reset even if the copies didn't.

Unless you mean platinum revive, this isn't true. If everyone dies, boss resets no matter how fast those who died respawn in the start of the arena.

This is why I specified it happened in continuous runs on the same room with the same people. Timer disappeared after taking out one boss and didn't show up in the next one. In the same room. With the same people.

Those combos don't happen when we farm these bosses at their natural environments. It's arena specific and that's why I consider it a bug. Obviously they weren't supposed to be dealing 3 hits while the animation sprite of the very first attack is still running. I'm not talking about attacking combinations that combo up because the first attack has a lag before it hits (eg. Mardrom's fiery rain followed by normal sword slashes).

Then maybe you haven't been playing enough. Or you only run solo/other team scheme than three or four vs boss. This one occured a lot of times in only three runs though, so I guess it's not something common enough to observe.

Again, to clarify a little, I'm talking about the boss aggro not being transfered correctly to the next corresponding player after someone dies. This causes the arena system to reset as it's been programmed to and therefore we see the boss ignoring the rest and running back to reset.

Thanks for the information on the timer for shark bouncer AP but I really think you should review your opinion about the rest of these not being bugs.

They objectively shouldn't be working like this and whatever is unnatural or unfitting with the rest of the game's mechanics is considered a bug.
    I'm literally in arena a good 2 hours a day. NEVER has a boss EVER pushed me through the lantern wall. and I run arena A LOT.

To troll people, I always lock the arena lol, I begin the game, then place traps at boss spawn.
    When the boss spawns, the room will be locked.

Yes Ruget will reset, but not his doubles. If you run Arena like me, you'd know.

The timer will ONLY dissapear if you join a game that has already been started. It won't just reach 1:00 and then magically go away.

Those are the boss combos.... The arena is meant to be a little harder, Bael II doesn't do the same thing as normal Bael. The Shuyal Arena is a completely different area. They aren't glitches combos, they are there to make the arena a little spicier.

Like I said, I run arena more than you.

The boss has never reset for me if players where in the boss arena over a period of Thousands of runs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uzii View Post
    Alright so u maybe missed the other arena bugged threads

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...=1#post1410490

u can find links there

ull see that bosses do randomly resets and lanterns r deadly when boss pushes u to them (barrier is already up, no one between them) or that when u die by frostir the barrier doesnt go down and u cant continue fighting when u respawn or that the AP dont work as they should...... and so on and on

Too much going on there, too many times reported, yet no action taken to fix.
    90% of those links are about being locked out, if you read my post above, I explained how to do it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

90% of those links are about being locked out, if you read my post above, I explained how to do it
    Not saying the way u do its not working, but when someone solo and dies by Frostir he cant go back to arena bc lanterns didnt go down.
    And MAdnex doesnt speak abt pushing trugh the lantern but pushing to it, but i guess ull never understand bc "u know better".
    The posts in those links speak abt various problems, i cant pick each and one of them, its up to u to read.

And u cant weight ur opinion on how many times someone run the arena, who has more right to say, or whos truth is bigger. Somethings wrong there for sure. It can happen to the player who is there for the first time, and u say he has no right to report? Ur ignorance is just outstanding.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

Not saying the way u do its not working, but when someone solo and dies by Frostir he cant go back to arena bc lanterns didnt go down.
    And MAdnex doesnt speak abt pushing trugh the lantern but pushing to it, but i guess ull never understand bc "u know better".
    The posts in those links speak abt various problems, i cant pick each and one of them, its up to u to read.

And u cant weight ur opinion on how many times someone run the arena, who has more right to say, or whos truth is bigger. Somethings wrong there for sure. It can happen to the player who is there for the first time, and u say he has no right to report? Ur ignorance is just outstanding.

Step 1. Wait for timer to reach 10.
    Step 2. Lay down traps.
    Step 3. Run out of the arena.
    Step 4. Lock yourself out.

Or.

Step 1. Wait for the timer to reach 1, wait 3 seconds,
    Step 2. Shoot an arrow and quickly dash out,
    Step 3. Lock yourself out,

Or

Step 1. Attack boss
    Step 2. Die
    Step 3. Respawn before everything resets
    Step 4. Locked out.

I would love to know how many hours you spend in the arena a day.

My "Opinions" are actually "Facts" that I observed while running the arena.

And please, how much time do you actually spend in the arena a day...
    Last edited by Solid; 01-26-2014 at 07:09 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Step 1. Wait for timer to reach 10.
    Step 2. Lay down traps.
    Step 3. Run out of the arena.
    Step 4. Lock yourself out.

Or.

Step 1. Wait for the timer to reach 1, wait 3 seconds,
    Step 2. Shoot an arrow and quickly dash out,
    Step 3. Lock yourself out,

I would love to know how many hours you spend in the arena a day.

My "Opinions" are actually "Facts" that I observed while running the arena.

And please, how much time do you actually spend in the arena a day...
    Here pls accept THE TROLL AWARD OF THE DAY

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

Here pls accept THE TROLL AWARD OF THE DAY
    Is this an achievement or?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

I'm literally in arena a good 2 hours a day. NEVER has a boss EVER pushed me through the lantern wall. and I run arena A LOT.
    Uh, since you want consecutive argument disproving again, guess I'll have to do it. Again.

First of all, you run arena solo. So your runs lack factors that could alter mechanics such as a boss's attacking direction, speed, end (x,y) coordinates control and push direction, distance and force that could cause the problem some others --including me and uzii-- are facing.

In addition, as I play ranged and not close combat and due to the fact that a lot of arena effects can be countered easier by staying glued to the lantern wall, I find myself on it 90% of the time.

That means the glitch of instant death by boss push is a lot more probable to occur to me rathen than you. But let me lay it down more simply for you.

You don't actually breach the wall, you just get pushed enough to the point the psysical boundaries that would normally hold you out of the instant death space between the two lantern walls, fail to protect the player's coordinates/location from the player-inside-deadly-space detection algorithm. Therefore, the system falsely recognizes that your player somehow is inside that space and instantly kills him.

This is not easily visible; it's momentary and far too small of a change to be noticed through the damage received, the red screen and the revive menu that pop a second later.

Yes Ruget will reset, but not his doubles. If you run Arena like me, you'd know.
    Secondly, try to read my full posts if you want to try to answer. I already know that his clones don't reset. But I also know it's impossible to make him split more than three times without killing any clone, even if we suppose some genius like yourself prepared it to troll the next challengers. There's no way to keep over 10 enemy units under any control in such a small area.

Not a chance this was done with your trap trick; the reports said they were locked out after entering the arena, initiated the encounter and after dying once. Get. The. Facts. First.

The timer will ONLY dissapear if you join a game that has already been started. It won't just reach 1:00 and then magically go away.
    It's laughable how you reject anything that plainly hasn't occured to you. The timer disappeared after the first boss fell; I know what I saw. Nothing more, nothing less. I have no profit in making stuff up like this since it seems like I only have to do more explaining to certain stubborn yet uninformed individuals.

There could be a number of reasons as to why this occured, ranging from a simple display bug to data mixup after death during frequent ping spikes. There's also no way to determine if it was client or server sided either yet. It is you who is clueless about how stuff works and how the programming behind the game mechanisms is done.

Those are the boss combos.... The arena is meant to be a little harder, Bael II doesn't do the same thing as normal Bael. The Shuyal Arena is a completely different area. They aren't glitches combos, they are there to make the arena a little spicier.
    Bael II and Krunch II are not on the same class their normal elite counterparts belong to. As their names suggest, they are improved versions; improved speed, statistics and of course attack succession. That's the reason they are harder and are able to perform faster "combos" with their normal attacks.

I don't see any name changes to the elite bosses inside and outside arena. Therefore I can rightfully classify them together and make observations about their battle reactions from there. You should've noticed this as a highly experienced player you are, no?

It's called a logically structured argument, you should try composing one some time.

Like I said, I run arena more than you.

The boss has never reset for me if players where in the boss arena over a period of Thousands of runs.
    Before you start talking about your legendary thousand runs, try reading what other people have reported about Mardrom resetting with the remaining players still alive and inside the arena. It's in the links already, see for yourself.

You only base your opinions on your supposed experience which mostly consists of repeating a series of actions over and over. That gets you little if any experience about the matters discussed in this thread. Or do you consider yourself better than that other group of people? I'm not even going to ask if you know how small the percent of your runs is comparing to the sum of all those people who have complained about problems mentioned here. There's a reason that game debugging and testing is not done by one person.

Want to try having a guess at it?

Yes, it's the variation of results that are received through multiple and different channels, each with its own details and characteristics. That helps making an objective and realistic approach to what the issues are.

Go home.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

Uh, since you want consecutive argument disproving again, guess I'll have to do it. Again.

First of all, you run arena solo. So your runs lack factors that could alter mechanics such as a boss's attacking direction, speed, end (x,y) coordinates control and push direction, distance and force that could cause the problem some others --including me and uzii-- are facing.

In addition, as I play ranged and not close combat and due to the fact that a lot of arena effects can be countered easier by staying glued to the lantern wall, I find myself on it 90% of the time.

That means the glitch of instant death by boss push is a lot more probable to occur to me rathen than you. But let me lay it down more simply for you.

You don't actually breach the wall, you just get pushed enough to the point the psysical boundaries that would normally hold you out of the instant death space between the two lantern walls, fail to protect the player's coordinates/location from the player-inside-deadly-space detection algorithm. Therefore, the system falsely recognizes that your player somehow is inside that space and instantly kills him.

This is not easily visible; it's momentary and far too small of a change to be noticed through the damage received, the red screen and the revive menu that pop a second later.

Secondly, try to read my full posts if you want to try to answer. I already know that his clones don't reset. But I also know it's impossible to make him split more than three times without killing any clone, even if we suppose some genius like yourself prepared it to troll the next challengers. There's no way to keep over 10 enemy units under any control in such a small area.

Not a chance this was done with your trap trick; the reports said they were locked out after entering the arena, initiated the encounter and after dying once. Get. The. Facts. First.

It's laughable how you reject anything that plainly hasn't occured to you. The timer disappeared after the first boss fell; I know what I saw. Nothing more, nothing less. I have no profit in making stuff up like this since it seems like I only have to do more explaining to certain stubborn yet uninformed individuals.

There could be a number of reasons as to why this occured, ranging from a simple display bug to data mixup after death during frequent ping spikes. There's also no way to determine if it was client or server sided either yet. It is you who is clueless about how stuff works and how the programming behind the game mechanisms is done.

Bael II and Krunch II are not on the same class their normal elite counterparts belong to. As their names suggest, they are improved versions; improved speed, statistics and of course attack succession. That's the reason they are harder and are able to perform faster "combos" with their normal attacks.

I don't see any name changes to the elite bosses inside and outside arena. Therefore I can rightfully classify them together and make observations about their battle reactions from there. You should've noticed this as a highly experienced player you are, no?

It's called a logically structured argument, you should try composing one some time.

Before you start talking about your legendary thousand runs, try reading what other people have reported about Mardrom resetting with the remaining players still alive and inside the arena. It's in the links already, see for yourself.

You only base your opinions on your supposed experience which mostly consists of repeating a series of actions over and over. That gets you little if any experience about the matters discussed in this thread. Or do you consider yourself better than that other group of people? I'm not even going to ask if you know how small the percent of your runs is comparing to the sum of all those people who have complained about problems mentioned here. There's a reason that game debugging and testing is not done by one person.

Want to try having a guess at it?

Yes, it's the variation of results that are received through multiple and different channels, each with its own details and characteristics. That helps making an objective and realistic approach to what the issues are.

Go home.
    You can't confirm anything by running 2 arena runs a day.

Could you video your "claims".

I literally run arena hours a day, and have never seen ANY of ur facts.

I run PuG, farm teams, and solo.

I do close combat only in timed runs for records, if I'm farming then I'll do a kite.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

I understand enough to confirm those because I run close to 20-25 arena runs per day. Now before you give us your extraordinary 100 runs per day or whatever you come up with, know that it doesn't matter.

You fail to realize that more people have experienced my bug "claims", thus verifying that they are there, they are real and need to be fixed. You can run arena all week by hitting caffeine injections every five hours; as long as you can't understand what I meant about information collection and fact verification through numerous different channels, your later post proves nothing more than the fact your ignorance is, in fact, unlimited.

Swallow up your pride and try to be helpful to the thread please.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

By "the only bug here" I was only referring to the achievement notice in the bloodhammer achievement, not the rest of the bugs listed. Perhaps that was unclear.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    By "the only bug here" I was only referring to the achievement notice in the bloodhammer achievement, not the rest of the bugs listed. Perhaps that was unclear.
    Ah, I see then. My misunderstanding.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

The arena's always been bugged and it probably always will be.

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

Name:  nf8n.png
Views: 114
Size:  369.9 KB

About the onehit KO-death glitch. I let bloodhammer push me in the middle lamp a few times to get this but this happens with pretty much any boss attack or environment mechanism that can push you. My character ended up on the left because of the follow up canon push (after the close range smash down attack).

Here you can see that the effect of the glitch isn't as instant as thought to be, there is a small lag from the time I was pushed on the lamps to when the enormous damage digits were displayed.

I also noticed a small burning effect before this, which is exactly the reaction of the game if you start the arena boss while someone is inside the two lamp walls. So this isn't the effect of a specific bugged attack of bloodhammer.

The environment is irrelevant since it was proximity curse.

Thanks.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Madnex For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

You just need to think when you're doing arena and consider all the possibilities for a possible reason why you're not getting the achievements. Like any difficult problem it just requires a little critical thinking as to why you are getting a failure on a particular AP. Last weekend and multiple weekends in the past we've gotten multiple guildies every AP for the arena in a single day, you just need to know the rules on how each environment works and what kind of tactics lead to AP failures.

The one-shot wall KO thing is because the boss is pushing you through the lanterns because they have massive pushback and when you're right on top of the lanterns it can kill you, just remember it and don't face the lanterns perpendicularly to a bosses push back attack, glob, bloodhammer, etc.

Games like this are rewarding because there are difficult achievements and solving difficult problems is fun. If you have problems and can't figure it out throw a lifeline out and ask around.
    Last edited by Jexetta; 02-04-2014 at 06:35 PM.
    ORIGINAL ART BY CARLOS ORTEGA ELIZALDE
    46 R/W/M | <E N I G M A T I C> | CARROTS

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Jexetta For This Useful Post: