Thread: Add new " VOTE KICK SYSTEM " in PVP

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Default Add new " VOTE KICK SYSTEM " in PVP

Hi all, this is my sillyidea and i don't know you guys whether like it or not, i would love to share it to you all. I've played some shooting game such as Counter strike, Crossfire, Modern warfare series, COD series... They had an option that it is called " kick" which mean one of players was kicked by others in same team.
    HERE IS HOW IT WORKS:
    A battle,which has both sides( red and blue), limits 10-12 players.
    Each person in team has 2 vote times to kick others in theirs team.
    His/ her requests must be approved by the votes of both sides and if the votes are majority then that person will be kicked out of the room. For instance, we have a game in pvp and one of my team is AFK in room and i try to kick that person out of the room. if she/he has more than 6 out of 10 votes are approved by teams, that person will be kicked. In addition, people, who was kicked, can't join back the room within 20 minutes
    Well, This is just my own idea and My point is that i would like to ask STS that if they can add it in pvp, so our games will be great. On the other hand, I don't know what they are doing there because i saw some people are just sitting in room and others are AFK. I just want to make more spaces for those who are waiting in the lobby and willing to play in pvp. So we can enjoy a great game and have fun together. Leave your comment below about what you think and thanks for your times
    Last edited by HopeSolo; 01-08-2014 at 09:42 PM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to HopeSolo For This Useful Post: