Thread: Skill change in PvP room

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

Exclamation Skill change in PvP room

We all know that some people have been continuously changing their skills during PvP fights. Some guys ask me for 1v1s and are easily able to beat me. I thought of them as pros before and i thought they beat me fair and square. Then i noticed that many of the ones i fought used more than 4 skills during the fight.

For example i fought a tank. He already had better gear than me (which i dont mind). We started the game after a count. That tank used vengeful blood and then axed, chest splitter and skyward smashed me. (notice that all four skills used). The smash stunned me and by the time my rogue was able to move he had changed his skill and added heal. Even if the smash hadnt stunned me, his hp was 6.5k then and it gave him enough time to change to an other skill.

For the mages, they use fireball, curse, shield and lightening in the start. The shield invulnerability for 2 sec give them the chance to change the skill (curse) with the heal. An in this case the all four skills are used in the start and one is replaced afterwards.

The rogue cant do anything because their hp does not support this skill change.

The only way which I can think of is to stop this changing of skills is to finish the map skills option in the PvP room. This will not let the users change skills in the PvP room and therefor they will not be able to use 5 or even 6 skills at one time. In addition the hotkey option for changing skills should be turned off in the PvP rooms. Nobody cares if u change skill in PvE coz we have a common enemy.

For those who are saying that people spam pets with hotkeys during 1v1s, you now know the guy who does it. Never 1v1 with him. Thats the only thing we can do.

I hope u guys support this and i hope the mods take this into action so that we can have a fair PvP place to play in
    Last edited by Endkey; 01-29-2014 at 04:07 AM.