Thread: YouTube?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Default YouTube?

Helloooo all you sexy people of the interwebs! Skull here and today and i was thinking....why do we keep asking STS staff for more excitement? They have a huge amount of work to do with sustaining, and creating new games, so i figured heck...why don't we, as the player base, as the community re-spark PL?! Here are some pretty good ideas i figured would be the best to spread Pocket Legends, and bringing life back to this original game!:

1) Youtube - I am working on creating a channel dedicated to DAILY Pocket legends montages/ lets plays/ tutorials/ contests/ updates/ pvp/ fun events!!!!! What are your guys thoughts on this? Please reply with "+1 Youtube" if you think this would be a good idea and add your own thoughts to this community project!

2) Advertising - instead of STS having to waste their money on ads, why don't we help them?! Some ways too do this:
    - Mention it here and there at your school
    - Tell your friends about it at lunch
    - If you're playing different online games tell people to give PL a go and see if they enjoy it
    - Post it on the "Off-Topic" section ( considering the forum has one ) and try to get more players into Pocket Legends!

These little things would greatly help the player base, more then you think! and it's FREE.

3) Give-aways/ helping! - Remember when you first started playing PL and thought "where am i...?" or "omg, which map do i go too" or even "which item am i supposed to buy?!" Well, helping the newer players can go a long way. Lets say you helped a newer player understands skills/stats and general PL and helped them level too something like L20. This player might then start getting some of his friends/family to start playing the game thus increasing the PL population, and possibly allowing STS too do more PL events knowing they will get a good pay for their bucks!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S: If you think you're good with youtube art then please do pm so i can get the channel started, thanks!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS LIST WILL BE UPDATED DAILY - IF YOU HAVE ANY OF YOUR OWN IDEAS, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST THEM DOWN BELOW! THANK YOU!
    Last edited by SkullCrusher; 01-28-2014 at 07:18 PM. Reason: Oops, misleading title - sorry about that xD
    BUYING A NEW SIGNATURE PIC - PM ME!
    READ ME TO RE-SPARK POCKET LEGENDS!
    Click Me! Or Click Me! Or Click Both!