Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Injustice in PvP

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hiosahaf View Post
    Please get your facts right. Nobody is saying anything about wanting legen gear being at par with mythics.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
    You seem to be stuck on the fact that everyone should be able to enjoy endgame, no matter how long they spend on this game. You have to WORK FOR THE MYTHICS to be able to use them, and people who do work for mythics don't think its fair that they spent the actual time and money to do so, just to let someone who barely plays have the same stats as them. I say stop griping and farm, instead of spending all the time on here to tell people who worked for what they have that they're the problem.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Firstly im a legendary rogur user too..and i love it i think..i can get a better stats than some mythic user,and sometimes i still can kill them on 1v1..actually mythic always better than legendar but good equipment and skill preferences will give you better results

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Trenton I think you read only hiosahaf post or I am wrong? Because I think I'm clear since I am saying from the beginning that I don't have a problem with mythic people but when you join a room and you hear all the time "leave noob" yeah I think mythic people deserve to have a different room than legendary people and see how long they can take it without their precious kills and flags.On top of that they can have all the advantages the want after all they put their money on the game but when 3 mythic tanks come at you with maul and gang you yeah I'm pretty pissed of because it doesn't happen just one time and I relly can't see the point since they can kill me on 1vs1.So I would love to see to take a taste of their own medicine...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Socrates For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

instead of relly really*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    173 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trenton View Post
    You seem to be stuck on the fact that everyone should be able to enjoy endgame, no matter how long they spend on this game. You have to WORK FOR THE MYTHICS to be able to use them, and people who do work for mythics don't think its fair that they spent the actual time and money to do so, just to let someone who barely plays have the same stats as them. I say stop griping and farm, instead of spending all the time on here to tell people who worked for what they have that they're the problem.

I have been playing AL since Dec 2013. Yes, I don't have mythics. (Sheesh just come down man btw. Everyone is jusy voicing their opinions!)
    Anyways, if you want fair play, why not mythic against mythic? Like a thread which had been posted earlier, it's about separation of people on basis of gear.
    Another suggestion which came to mind just now is that a player has a choice to join his choice of room, but not of rarity below him.
    For example, mythic can join only mythic.
    Legen can join legen OR mythic room (pop up screen which asks him to choose)
    Epic can join epic, legen, OR mythic (again, pop up choice)
    And so on. .
    Comments welcome!
    And anyways it doesn't matter to me much now tbh.. I can't PvP much..

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Hiosahaf For This Useful Post:

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

I have been playing AL since Dec 2013. Yes, I don't have mythics. (Sheesh just come down man btw. Everyone is jusy voicing their opinions!)
    Anyways, if you want fair play, why not mythic against mythic? Like a thread which had been posted earlier, it's about separation of people on basis of gear.
    Another suggestion which came to mind just now is that a player has a choice to join his choice of room, but not of rarity below him.
    And so on. .
    Comments welcome!
    Then what's the point of getting mythic gear? People spend the time and money for it so they CAN have an advantage.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Trenton For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    156 Posts

Then what's the point of getting mythic gear? People spend the time and money for it so they CAN have an advantage.

This.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    173 Posts

Okay we gotta admit. Nobody is gonna change sides here. Both of us have a point. I'll like to give an example here-
    In a race, you don't pit a Mclaren against a VW. If you do, we all know it isn't gonna be a fair race. Now if you pit a Mclaren P1 against the 911, now it's gonna be a fair race.

The advantages from my idea?
    - People who join newly and are potential plat spenders don't get farmed at low levels by twinks. Their interest is maintained by room filtering
    - I'm gonna stick to the car example here
    - CTF will be the original fun it was intended to be for everyone (minus kill farming).

Thanks for your opinion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

understandable, i sometimes take out my arcane maul and switch it with a legendary weapon when the team is overly unbalanced thats goin from over 500 dmg to over 300

Don't waste my time, don't waste yours

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

And so on. .
    Comments welcome!
    hmm
    a pop up screen which ask him to choose... i assume ur talkin about only legendary people have a choice.. lol
    well since "mythic" people will choose legendary room if they also have the option..

I can wear full legendary gear.. and have that option.. and once i get in the map.. switch back to my mythic gear..

this is to complicated. too many loop holes..
    and youll find a lot of ctf room being less crowded than it already is(due to tdm room) for this reason

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

when i read "injustice" the first thing i thought of isnt gears..
    injustice to me is - ganging, spawn killing, spot blocking.. and so on.
    a full legendary guy can kill and have good support if people play fairly .. unfortunately thats never gonna happen.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    173 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by inkredble View Post
    when i read "injustice" the first thing i thought of isnt gears..
    injustice to me is - ganging, spawn killing, spot blocking.. and so on.
    a full legendary guy can kill and have good support if people play fairly .. unfortunately thats never gonna happen.
    Dem mauls.. they are too devastating to handle when a few of them are present in an arena.. I really like the way you switch out to a legendary weapon btw! that's really..good
    Regarding your other post, I did understand thenissue you raised by saying you can wear legen and then switch out to mythic. Quite valid, defeats the whole purpose of filtering.
    Maybe a coding which does not allow you to use any other weapons other than the rarity with which you entered?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

LOL trenton plat users do have an advantage LOOK LEADERBOARDS!! They do have the advantage and I don't care as inkredble post was really useful yes injustice doesn't come only at gear but ganging flagging. But as I said in a previous post is kinda annoyed to get farmed from that ppl when it only needs one to kill you and when I'm farmed with other legendary players I kill them in an instant. So if there wasn't people like us in pvp plat users wouldn't have that advantage so be grateful to legendary people and don't gang them if you want you can do 1vs1 I don't care if I get killed that way but gang yes it pisses me off.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

instead of farmed formed*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

I have to agree with Trenton on this. Mythics are here so you can have the advantage. If you're getting farmed simply leave. Also players that join wearing legendary gear are easy prey for mythic players, just as how warriors see mages as food lol I'm 70% sure that if a warrior saw a mythic Mage and a mythic Rogue he would go for the Mage.
    Also 80% of the time when they ask you to leave its because they could behaving a clash (5v5) and if you're in your legendary gear it's most likely that you will die first. A mythic player will just see the clash as a 5v4. I'm not sure they would ask you to leave for no reason. I know a lot of players that leave at their own will because their team doesn't have a tank.

Back on topic now :3

Yes I think that with legendary gear you should have a good chance at getting kills in pvp however don't expect that it will many kills if your in a room full of full mythics.
    Common<rare<epic<legendary<mythic<arcane
    That's how this game is set out if you don't like it don't pvp. Or as suggested create a twink, trust me playing on a twink is FAR more interesting, it's FAR cheaper and gameplay at twink level means 2% flaggers xD.. Literally no one flags at a twink level.
    I personally like the fact that matches are arranged by level not gear rarity. Before I got mythics I used legendary and I used to get killed more than I killed (in all honesty I believe I got 1 kill for every 6-8 deaths). From the matches won I learned a little about tricks I could use to gain an edge. Now I can beat most rogues and mages, I haven't mastered killing warriors as of yet but if it wasn't for those mythic players knocking me around I wouldn't be as skilled as I am now and I wouldn't know as much as I do now. I can comfortably say that I'm experienced in playing both Mage and the Rogue class and I know a few things about warriors one of which is that they are goddam hard to kill xD
    What you should do if you feel this way is when the new expansion is released level cap ASAP and farm HARD earn a couple of mils and buy yourself something nice and become a pvp monster

Pvp is not only for getting kills. It's also for showing how great you are and a chance to show off your gear that you have worked so hard to achieve. People that play all day to earn mythics should have the right to show everyone
    Just my thoughts...... Feel free to contradict me
    Last edited by Sky_is_epicgearz; 02-11-2014 at 10:01 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ebezaanec View Post
    What do you classify as a plat-user?

I have upgraded myth set, but I haven't spent a cent in this game. I have never looted a myth/arcane in any locked crate. My myths come from Elite Gold Chests and my plat comes from free offers.

I personally had to heavily farm to get to where I am. I didn't get lucky after cracking open a few crates like some people. I know I am not the only person who has had the same experiences.

I'm not sure how you can segregate players based on plat usage. Technically, we are all plat users, unless you did not use the 7 free plat given to you at the first few levels.

If I'm not mistaken, I believe you are referring to people who spend real cash in the game. That seems unfair to them since they paid to have an advantage. They also pay to keep the game free-to-play for all of us. I think we should in fact, respect them in this sense.

Don't get me wrong. I totally understand your situation. I was once a full-Legendary warrior. PvP wasn't fun when everyone else could annihilate you immediately. But I dusted myself off, and focused on PvE and Elite. After making my profits, I was able to buy my myth set when prices became more affordable.

Obtaining myths is hard. Very hard for some people. But it all depends on your perspective. Do you see the glass as half-empty? Or half-full? All it takes is dedication and before you know it, you will be using your own myth
    Agree with this... I also can buy mythic after saving for playing over 6 months. But I think it's not hard for STS to make another room for non-mythic to enjoy pvp room, so everybody can enjoy pvp. If the player already buy mythic, then he can go to free for all player room. Only a suggestion
    [Newcomx, Newcomy, & Newcomz]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

ok I think I found a solution that might help us all.First of all the StS can make the rare\epic\legendary\mythic rooms but when a mythic player trys to join a lower room he\she will have to pay a certain amount of money.So the lower the room is the biggest the price gets for mythic people to join.As for the money the will pay to join that room StS can use them for future contests so everybody wins.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

I mean gold from game not real money

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    158 Posts

Since when its fair?
    semi-retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Since the topic creator just want to have some fun in pvp, this is what i want to propose: to have a PVP training option (no kill count, of course.) This will create (1) more friendly PVP environment (no kill count), (2) less interest to myth players to join this mode (no kill count), and (3) more option to the game.

I want to even suggest further that a private PVP training room should be allowed by using the existing party system. This will allow PVP modes: 1v1, 2v1, 2v2, and 3v1.