Thread: Eye of Eternity 15

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    New Member ❉༺❀༻ Aloaloyaks ❉༺❀༻'s Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I hope you ALL have been enjoying awesome events. For those of us old timers it’s bringing back a lot of old memories from the first LB events. It’s fun to see some of the old things return and it’s fun to have a reason to go back in DL. Seriously, does anyone ACTUALLY go there for fun? Anyway, it’s been fun and I hope you’ve been enjoying it and getting lots of great rewards!

JOIN <EOE15>GUILD EVENTS TO WIN GOLD & BIG PRIZES!! FANTASTIC FUN..Join TODAY

Our leadership is pondering a Fashion night, Regular or semi-regular mini events, Guild missions, Count bosses and PvP events.
    In order to make any of these happen we need to know interest levels! I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again, if you have any interest in any of these please reach out to one of the officers in game and we gonna invite you to our family. You can also let us know on discord. On that note: if you’re not part of our discord community you missing out on a whole bunch of fun and a whole lot of blessing!

Thanks to discord we can now commune whether we are in game or not!
    (ʘᴗʘ✿) EOE15 Proud OFFICER(ʘᴗʘ✿)

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ❉༺❀༻ Aloaloyaks ❉༺❀༻ For This Useful Post: