Page 27 of 65 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: Eye of Eternity 15

Junior Member blackmarkethustler's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Guy's,

All kinds of negative behaviors in guild communication, regardless of whether or not it attacks another guild member, are socially unacceptable and some of the most insidious sources of offense and drama in our guild.More*active guild members*and more reason to keep*improving the guild. More reason to play. We host daily guild events and many prize giveaways! We feel that it is our hard work and to celebrate the guild's success. A special thank you to the Officers who crafted the in-game prizes, and donated the gold to.

Cheers!!!!
    Last edited by blackmarkethustler; 05-14-2016 at 12:11 PM. Reason: Reason lel..

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blackmarkethustler For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Name:  1463325246999.jpg
Views: 295
Size:  20.7 KB
    Hello folks,
    Were laid back, here to make friends and have fun. We focus in PVE but PVP players welcome. Mainly here to help others out, no level limits means there's a lot if people here needing a hand so anyone that can lend a hand goes a long way. Your hrs work will always be recognised and rewarded in time. I have little birdies watching everywhere!

Guild Rules
    In the guild, we have several rules that we expect our members to follow or else we know how to play with kick button. Enjoy the game and also help others to enjoy!!

Anyone who wishes can become a recruiter. Recruiters are responsible for inviting everyone to the guild. We hope that one recruits at least one person to the guild everyday whenever they are online to help the guild grow and become a larger family. If you have not been promoted to a recruiter and wish to be, contact an officer or the master and we can promote you as soon as master comes online. Due to the fact we have no minimum requirements to join the guild, recruiters can invite anyone they wish, no exceptions which is why we promote most members who wish to be.
    If you are looking for a way to help the guild out, and make a name for yourself, please help us by recruiting new members to the guild. Be proud to be a part of Eye of Eternity15. It would be nice to see new faces and a larger family when we login. This will help our guild grow, you may even make a new friend while doing this. I'm confident that with a bit of time, the right attitudes and strong teamwork, we will get the best guild in Dark Legends��

~Cheers~
    Bella��

Name:  Screenshot_2016-05-15-10-55-59-1.png
Views: 302
Size:  120.8 KB
    Last edited by Kristal Kristal; 05-15-2016 at 10:58 AM.
    Loyalty is everything!! WE Build together, WE Fight together, WE win or lose together. We will be infamous, hated and loved regardless until the END

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kristal Kristal For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Melrose View Post
    Hi Guildies,

This past weekend we celebrated a surprise EOE15 birthday. Hope you had a great one, Purifyheart! See you all in game.

-Melanierose

Attachment 151136

Dear Best Friends,

Thank you very much for spending some of your precious time with us. You’re presence just added an extra joy and real happiness to our wedding day. Thank you!
    You will always be a part of our beautiful love story. ♥

Loyalty is everything!! WE Build together, WE Fight together, WE win or lose together. We will be infamous, hated and loved regardless until the END

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kristal Kristal For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    198 Posts

Thanks to all the members making this guild amazing for us officers you guys are amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My Alts: Deadlycorpse, Deadlystriker, deadlystrikr, deadstrikr, greengoblinn,mangoo, applee, strawberryy.subscribe to my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiT...jYMUavYMle-5rg

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deadlystriker For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

hope everyone has an awesome week here is the latest event winner pic

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 293
Size:  131.8 KB

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamed For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

I love celebrating birthdays with our members. Happy birthday, Vigil! And happy birthday to anyone who is also celebrating today. We wish you continued years of happiness and blessings.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 296
Size:  792.2 KB

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Melrose For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Name:  1463600578149.jpg
Views: 288
Size:  79.1 KB

Name:  1463597097615.jpg
Views: 288
Size:  156.4 KB

Hello Folks,

Sincere thanks to everyone who made this event such a success!Congratulations on winning the Riddles and Eternity. Quiz!!��

Upcoming events !

With Special Guest!!

The next big event will be our “ Razzle Dazzle Kill -NEW EVENT ” and “ Fashion Show”��

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blackmarkethustler For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Good morning! I hope the other members will visit our Forum guild page everyday to make it lively! im gonna start a daily attendance!
    Whether you're looking for a guild or you're already a part of the EYE OF ETERNITY 15 community, you're invited
    to share anything with us here. Screenshots of your adventures, questions, or maybe just
    a hello are all welcome. (:

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cassidy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

│\__╭╭╭╭╭__/│
    │           │   ╭——————╮
    │           │   │eternity │
    │ ●       ● │ ╭╮│love !│
    │≡  ╰┬┬┬╯  ≡│O╰╯╰——————╯
    │    ╰—╯    │ 
    ╰——┬O———O┬——╯

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Cassidy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

i hope everyone's had a super week, and enjoys the weekend even more ^_^ congrats to scelen, tonight's quiz winner.. gj

Views: 275
Size:  103.8 KB

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamed For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Name:  Screenshot_2016-05-19-20-23-19-1-1.png
Views: 276
Size:  197.7 KB

Folks, our goal is simple—to be the best group of players in the game. We are here to win, and every action we take as individuals and as a group is to bring us closer to that goal.

! ... MORE NEW FUN IN game ! Join us in #

Name:  Screenshot_2016-05-15-14-48-24-1.png
Views: 276
Size:  928.5 KB

Name:  Screenshot_2016-05-15-15-04-14-1.png
Views: 264
Size:  945.3 KB

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Kristal Kristal For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default I'm back

Hello my dear family happy belated birthday my dear nizar, Hope you had a good one. Lets get to business every week for the next 6 weeks starting on Monday I'll be hosting a kill contest on the 6th week the grand prize will be a green band. I'm glad to be back with the family and it's okay I forgive you all for back stabbing me. Love and as always malicious Marc <3

24. The Following User Says Thank You to CERVANTESS For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CERVANTESS View Post
    Hello my dear family happy belated birthday my dear nizar, Hope you had a good one. Lets get to business every week for the next 6 weeks starting on Monday I'll be hosting a kill contest on the 6th week the grand prize will be a green band. I'm glad to be back with the family and it's okay I forgive you all for back stabbing me. Love and as always malicious Marc <3

LOL

Mixing too many concepts into a game and making them work, doesn't always come out as expected :P All kinds of negative behaviors in guild communication, regardless of whether or not it attacks another guild member, are socially unacceptable and some of the most insidious sources of offense and drama in a guild.

More dance👀

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Cassidy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Create the new Eye of Eternity 15 guild logo!!!

Greetings everyone!
    Welcome to the new Eternity contest!
    This time we have something special for you.
    You will have an opportunity to determine our new image, share your own creative ideas to show what Eternity is for you and how others should perceive us!

To participate, you need to:

1. Be part of the Eternity family!

This time round, all prizes are coming out of my pocket that means, all guildies, including the officers, can give it a shot at winning the right to represent us, as well as winning some of the gold rewards.

2. You will need to submit your contest entry within 1 month from this announcement.
    Send your entry with your game ign pls..only 2 entry counts..so all players may submit only 2 logo!!

Once the submission time expires, I will announce and publish anonymously all valid entries, on forum/line, and open the 1st stage of voting.

The reason I want you to pm me if you have any Questions about your entry and make voting anonymous is to keep it fair. It should be only about the logo and not about popularity of contestants.

Send your images from now May 21th, 2016 till June 21th, 2016 after that we start voting

3. Voting will be held on line app only, during 2 days.

We do the voting on line chat, because no outsiders can vote on the logo. We want to keep this in the guild, and this way is only to keep it fair!!

If you wish to help pick the most amazing guild logo we suggest you create a Line account with your ign.
    Every valid entry will be posted in eternity game room and you will be able to vote by "liking" it. Use emoticon with one thumb up.
    -You get 1 vote..this is so i can keep track of the votes easily.

Three logos with most likes (votes) will enter the second stage of the contest and be presented to judges (officers who didn't participate or whose logo didn't make the final cut, and myself) for a final decision.

4. Every entry has to have 1 element included -* CROWN.

The Crown is a symbol of Eternity and we want to keep that in the logo.

Other then that, we leave it all up to you! So pull those sleeves up, and let's see some serious effort put into this.

Here is what awaits you:

(one)Prize: Sanguine Top

(scissors) Prize: Moontear (gem)

(three) Prize: 1.5 Million

SPONSORED BY MO: PURIFYHEART..

Good luck everyone see you in one week from now!

- Purifyheart-

Name:  1463845209052.jpg
Views: 265
Size:  160.6 KB

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blackmarkethustler For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by blackmarkethustler View Post

Create the new Eye of Eternity 15 guild logo!!!

Greetings everyone!
    Welcome to the new Eternity contest!
    This time we have something special for you.
    You will have an opportunity to determine our new image, share your own creative ideas to show what Eternity is for you and how others should perceive us!

To participate, you need to:

1. Be part of the Eternity family!

This time round, all prizes are coming out of my pocket that means, all guildies, including the officers, can give it a shot at winning the right to represent us, as well as winning some of the gold rewards.

2. You will need to submit your contest entry within 1 month from this announcement.
    Send your entry with your game ign pls..only 2 entry counts..so all players may submit only 2 logo!!

Once the submission time expires, I will announce and publish anonymously all valid entries, on forum/line, and open the 1st stage of voting.

The reason I want you to pm me if you have any Questions about your entry and make voting anonymous is to keep it fair. It should be only about the logo and not about popularity of contestants.

Send your images from now May 21th, 2016 till June 21th, 2016 after that we start voting

3. Voting will be held on line app only, during 2 days.

We do the voting on line chat, because no outsiders can vote on the logo. We want to keep this in the guild, and this way is only to keep it fair!!

If you wish to help pick the most amazing guild logo we suggest you create a Line account with your ign.
    Every valid entry will be posted in eternity game room and you will be able to vote by "liking" it. Use emoticon with one thumb up.
    -You get 1 vote..this is so i can keep track of the votes easily.

Three logos with most likes (votes) will enter the second stage of the contest and be presented to judges (officers who didn't participate or whose logo didn't make the final cut, and myself) for a final decision.

4. Every entry has to have 1 element included -* CROWN.

The Crown is a symbol of Eternity and we want to keep that in the logo.

Other then that, we leave it all up to you! So pull those sleeves up, and let's see some serious effort put into this.

Here is what awaits you:

(one)Prize: Sanguine Top

(second) Prize: Moontear (gem)

(three) Prize: 1.5 Million

SPONSORED BY MO: PURIFYHEART..

Good luck everyone see you in one week from now!

- Purifyheart-

Name:  1463845209052.jpg
Views: 265
Size:  160.6 KB
    WINNA WINNA CHICKIN DINNA Omg that's genius EVENT!!

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Kristal Kristal For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

"I'm Surrounded By Great Friends And Family. I Don't Know What I Would Do Without Them."

Firstly you will be greeted with a warm welcome by those online! We have a variety of players here from super active to weekend only, most of our members enjoy running events and new game content but we also have members that are guild merchers and those more interested in the PvP or PvE aspect of DL, regardless of who is online you can be sure to make friends and find something to do.
    We are here to offer advice, help and encouragement whenever possible to help players achieve individual goals within the game.

Could EOE15 be the right guild for you?

- Do you find yourself hopping from guild to guild still trying to find somewhere you feel completely happy and "at home"?
    - Are you looking for a guild where you can run maps with people you can also have fun with?
    - Are you a mature player but with a good sense of humour, a positive attitude and a passion to achieve?

If the answer to any of the above questions is yes then EOE15 could be the guild you have been looking for..

Last edited by ChanelParis; 05-22-2016 at 10:58 PM.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ChanelParis For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

hey guys! hope everyone is having a superb week, best luck to all who have their finals right now, summer is coming!!! so y'all will have plenty time for relaxing soon don't forget our logo competition, big prizes so be sure to enter!

Views: 229
Size:  86.0 KB

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamed For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

How do i enter

36. The Following User Says Thank You to laguerita 36 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by laguerita 36 View Post
    How do i enter
    For any questions in regards to the contest, please "Submit" your artwork into the contest to MAIN DIRECTORS~ Purifyheart & Belle ~

Get your art ready! Before you submit your art,please take a moment to review the following checklist and ensure you follow step-by-step the requirements.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Create the new Eye of Eternity 15 guild logo SUBMITION !!!

IGN: Jaogar

Name:  1464453695781.jpg
Views: 224
Size:  174.5 KB

39. The Following User Says Thank You to Cassidy For This Useful Post: