Thread: Eye of Eternity 15

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kristal Kristal View Post
    Love is in the Air!

Attachment 146991

Do you already have a good screenshot in Dark Legends ?
    Do you think you have the best screenshot ever in Dark Legends ?
    Not only the best custome you wear but also the best angel , the best timing and specialy the best moment .

Here's for example :

Attachment 146992

This is*THE BEST SCREENSHOT EVER*Contest

Rules
    1.*You may entry more then one picture but you have to put it in one post . If you already post one picture as your entry and later want to add more pictures dont make a new post but edit your first entry and add your other pictures there .
    2.*You may not edit your pictures except crop only . Everything in the picture has to look excatly like it does in game .
    3.*Dont forget to put your ingame name (ign) below.
    4.*You may take others toon , npc , mobs , boss , street , dungeon . Anyone Anywhere in Dark Legends game but your toon have to be in the picture.

Prizes
    1st place : Gamer Set
    2nd place :1.000.000 Gold
    3rd place : 500k Gold
    ( Note : I accept any donation to add for the prizes**)

The Contest has a PRIZE UPDATE!!!!New- We will be awarding a 4th place prize as well.

The contest start from February 14th, 2016 and the entry will close at FEB 15th, 2016 .
    Next i will pick the top 5 and make a poll for everyone to vote who will be the final 3 .
    You have 1day to find your best screenshot in Dark Legends .

*Good Luck and Have Fun*

Thank you for participating in the Valantines Contest. This was our most successful contest. Congrats to the winners, settle up with me for the PRIZES ( gold and vanities) today.

Name:  1455910825417.jpg
Views: 298
Size:  175.0 KB

Name:  1456081910247.jpg
Views: 261
Size:  150.4 KB

Remember there will be TWO contests going at the same time soon

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE know how to take a SS and post it to the forums. In the past I have posted for some of you guys for the guild contests. This contest it won't work, so if you have never posted a SS to the forum you need to try it. Feel free to practice on our guild thread. You will be very sad if you can't figure it out and miss out.
    Last edited by Kristal Kristal; 02-21-2016 at 02:15 PM.
    Loyalty is everything!! WE Build together, WE Fight together, WE win or lose together. We will be infamous, hated and loved regardless until the END

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kristal Kristal For This Useful Post:

Junior Member blackmarkethustler's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Wow I feel great today. Hehe...
    Have a happy Friday. Bella and I will be on tonight for a good while to recruit, farm and hang with everyone. Stay tuned for the times, and try and come if you can!!!

Join us tonight in Eoe15, the guild need some fun and activity, and what's better than a SURPRISE to give you something to do?

Hehe,if you want to know what is it, log in game around 9-11 hours from now, see you there <3

Eternity Quiz Winners! !Thank you to everyone who participated and thank you to everyone who helped.The officers want to award as many people as possible!!!!

Name:  1455826125877.jpg
Views: 273
Size:  153.6 KB
    Last edited by blackmarkethustler; 02-19-2016 at 02:59 PM. Reason: Reason duh..

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blackmarkethustler For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Please welcome... the Bubble Guppies!

Name:  Screenshot_2016-02-19-13-20-18-1.png
Views: 402
Size:  119.9 KB

WE TOTALLY ROCK!

WOOHOO!!!

Name:  1455911814058.jpg
Views: 277
Size:  33.9 KB

Name:  1455911819854.jpg
Views: 272
Size:  98.3 KB

We welcome people of all ages and levels of experience to join us as we continue to have fun doing what we love.

Joy! Joy! Joy!
    Peace, Joy and Love to You! ~Purifyheart & Bellairesoul~

Loyalty is everything!! WE Build together, WE Fight together, WE win or lose together. We will be infamous, hated and loved regardless until the END

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kristal Kristal For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

(Eternity Meeting Summary)

Name:  1455913849841.jpg
Views: 290
Size:  43.0 KB

HOSTED BY:COMMUNICATIVE OFFICER LEADER (COM) DREAMED

I called this meeting to highlight and discuss the importance of two issues which are as follows:

1. Repeated troll inviting.

This is unacceptable! Noone wishes to see non stop joining and kicking, it is simply a waste of everyone's time and spoils game play for us all, it leaves a negative vibe which no one needs, I received several messages regarding this and none were of joy I can assure you, as you all know if this type of thing happens officers if need be take measures to ensure that it stops swiftly by temporary demotion of recruiters which means each will be removed and re-invited back as member, and our lovely guild master will promote once again when she is online, and anyone who caught sending the invites will be removed with immediate ban! However we are all mature enough to know better than to invite and re-invite trolls who's only intentions are to cause harm to our lovely family! So my advise to all recruiters and members who recommend players to join our guild, please check them out, get to know them a little, if they are known to be troll/troublemaker then do not invite, and ask in guild chat if you are unsure!

2. Guild members behaviour in district.

While for the most part I am happy to report I see so many members simply relaxing and having good chat with their friends, there are those of late whom I see thrive upon drama, of their own and others which they involve themselves in and insulting other players, I have seen some become extremely volatile towards others which I find unacceptable of our members, we are supposed to be a family, we have rules to ensure each of our own safety and set good examples for others, I do not feel this behaviour sets a good example to anyone nor does it do any good for the reputation of our guild, it must be remembered that one persons choice of bad behaviour can reflect on us all, this is why the ignore button is so effective and should be used for these types of people, I advise if someone tries to bring you drama, troll etc simply hit ignore! if you do not feed them the attention they so desperately crave, they will get bored quickly and move along, those members seen to be causing drama must keep in mind we have a warning system in place and officers will not hesitate to use it for the good of the guild! We aim to keep our family happy and positive at all times, no exceptions!

I wish to finally thank all our members, for the respect they give one another, the help they give to all who need, and the warm welcomes they readily give to each new member who comes along! please be assured these selfless efforts made do not go unnoticed

Have a blessed weekend!

Anya <3

Last edited by Kristal Kristal; 02-19-2016 at 03:53 PM.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kristal Kristal For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Thank you guys for putting up such an awesome contest for us and finding a way to keep us busy and interested in the game! So proud to be a member of this guild and having the opportunity to run with such great and friendly people!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Cassidy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 282
Size:  756.7 KB

Its always fun to host interactive events. Congratulations to Colafactory for finding my hidden alt in the Hide & Seek: Mad Doc Edition event! It was a great night. Special thanks to Bellesoul & Dreamed.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Melrose For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Default Joke contest!!!!!

HEY congratulations to last week's winner!
    Name:  16-02-18-18-57-09-760_deco.jpg
Views: 285
Size:  442.0 KB
    There will be a new joke contest every week always love hearing the jokes u guys give us I can't wait to see what laughs we get this week

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaka Munkie For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Default To all my wonderful guild members

i like to give a shout out to bella and purify, whos support has gave me the guidance to become a successful member and officer of this guild; anya, for being always there to keep things right, without u i still be batless; to melanierose and shadowqueen, my most trusted event runners, without u ladies i wouldnt have nearly as much fun hosting; to seinesucht, you are why i joined in the first place, without u i would have nvr been in e.o.e.; finally to master chan, the very start of this is because of u. None of this has been possible without u. U are the heart and soul of this guild, and i am deeply honored to be someone u count on i thank every member of eye of eternity for giving me such a wonderful time and allowing me to share my experience withvyou all<3

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chaka Munkie For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Hello, I decided to retire from AL and I recently started DL. I am level 16 and I'm 2 days into the game. I was wondering if I could join the family, as I have seen no requirements pertaining to level, only skill. Thank for your consideration.

IGN: HeftyWood

18. The Following User Says Thank You to HeftyWood For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chaka Munkie View Post
    i like to give a shout out to bella and purify, whos support has gave me the guidance to become a successful member and officer of this guild; anya, for being always there to keep things right, without u i still be batless; to melanierose and shadowqueen, my most trusted event runners, without u ladies i wouldnt have nearly as much fun hosting; to seinesucht, you are why i joined in the first place, without u i would have nvr been in e.o.e.; finally to master chan, the very start of this is because of u. None of this has been possible without u. U are the heart and soul of this guild, and i am deeply honored to be someone u count on i thank every member of eye of eternity for giving me such a wonderful time and allowing me to share my experience withvyou all<3

Hello, everyone! Thank you very much indeed that is very kind of you Chaka! I'm very proud and humbled with the time and commitment my officers put into making this guild possible. We've grown to many active members in just few months!It was created for the purpose of putting together a gaming community of people that generally enjoy having fun, interacting and competing. I feel SoFly is an exceptional example of what can happen when people come together with an idea.
    Thank you everyone for sticking with us, many great memories are to come!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ChanelParis For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HeftyWood View Post
    Hello, I decided to retire from AL and I recently started DL. I am level 16 and I'm 2 days into the game. I was wondering if I could join the family, as I have seen no requirements pertaining to level, only skill. Thank for your consideration.

IGN: HeftyWood
    Welcome and thank you for considering joining my family. Let us know if you have any questions by posting here, and even those who aren't interested in joining our guild are welcome to join the conversation on this thread!Ask any member for invite or officers if you have more questions.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Infamous malicious Marc

Hello my family and chanel Paris how I miss this family so so much lol see you guys all later love and hugs from your brother infamous malicious Marc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Congrats on the winners and congrats on the people.who participated! Way to go guys, I love the enthusiasm you have shown for the contest.
    Or we just release the flame lol
    Everyone is burning!!
    See that fire!! See that smoke!!!
    Did you smell the good flavor of the meat? :P
    Another fun weekend thanks mates !!!
    Stay tuned for the times, and try and come if you can!!!
    Congrats to all new mates, and promotions

Name:  1456070775845.jpg
Views: 257
Size:  49.5 KB
    Last edited by blackmarkethustler; 02-21-2016 at 11:55 AM. Reason: Reason duh..

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blackmarkethustler For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Great speech, Chakadamunkie!
    I hope the guild will grow bigger and more active on the site and overall.

Excellent hospitality experience from whole team...keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!! Just be there with us, show us you're still here, that you're still dedicated to the guild and this whole big family!

CHEERS!!
    Last edited by blackmarkethustler; 02-21-2016 at 11:58 AM. Reason: Reason duh..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

I have to say that I'm proud to be a part of this guild bro Chaka!

Name:  250773974.jpg
Views: 260
Size:  110.5 KB

Our goal is simple—to be the best group of players in the game. We are here to win, and every action we take as individuals and as a group is to bring us closer to that goal. We all have our place in the game. If you enjoy playing, you'll find a home here with so many choices.I would encourage ANYONE who has a passion for this game to*join EOE15!

Btw, if you want to be part of the Team, you have to have the right attitude. We are looking for players who are willing to invest in the Team and in the game. We ask for a high level of commitment, but we also deliver a high level of results. You must be willing to do what it takes to stay on top of the competition. That includes development of characters, participation in group discussions, helping and being a good ambassador to the public.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Kristal Kristal For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Another successful event!

We were incredibly pleased with the turnout from our EVENTS! The event was a great success and we were delighted to welcome such a great group of people in EOE 15!

Our doors are open for new members who are looking for a mature, family friendly and helpful guild
    Hope to see you in our awesome guild soon !

Name:  1456086220120.jpg
Views: 248
Size:  96.9 KB
    Last edited by blackmarkethustler; 02-21-2016 at 03:37 PM.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to blackmarkethustler For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

That special day is here again ...

Such great news to hear of your wedding - It couldn't happen to a nicer couple! Have a great wedding day and may your marriage be filled with wonderfully happy times.
    *I can't wait to share more, but for now, here's a little peek into their big day! Congratulations Mike and Brittany!

Name:  1456092265045.jpg
Views: 253
Size:  370.8 KB
    Credit to Melanierose

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ChanelParis For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

A Fun WOW Moment Reveals….
    A great turn out for an awesome event hosted last night
    Thank you all to those who participated in Sunday nights farm game event, and congratulations to the winners! as always it was yet another fun filled time, made even more special our guild MASTER>.> Chanelparis competing also, you guys really showed her much love and how much we all miss her
    Name:  1456164795342.jpg
Views: 248
Size:  138.8 KB

Name:  1456186564897.jpg
Views: 247
Size:  97.2 KB

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kristal Kristal For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    198 Posts

omg well DEADLYS BACK ON FORUMS!!!! hey all I wanna say thanks to everyone that makes this guild what it is, and to everyone that has welcomed me in with open arms I already have really good friends here that ive had since start of game but I'm proud to say I have made new ones, I am also proud to say that I am going to enjoy the guild until the end of my DL days. oh and chan haven't seen you in ages so line me )) and sorry I'm bearly at any of the events guys its my time zone I'm normally in bed aha
    My Alts: Deadlycorpse, Deadlystriker, deadlystrikr, deadstrikr, greengoblinn,mangoo, applee, strawberryy.subscribe to my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiT...jYMUavYMle-5rg

35. The Following User Says Thank You to deadlystriker For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

hey guys! I hope everyone is having a great week, ready for the awesome fun weekend ahead! This weekend we have EOE 15 LADIES NIGHT! So be sure to come along ladies and bring your dancing shoes! You really don't want to miss out on this fun filled night ��

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 265
Size:  138.5 KB

SATURDAY 9pm CT (in guild hall)

remember, ladies only!
    Last edited by Dreamed; 02-24-2016 at 03:59 PM.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamed For This Useful Post: