Page 34 of 65 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: Eye of Eternity 15

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Happy birthday chan :D

i wish u a happy bday i wish u a happy bday i wish u a lovely bday and a happy new year so yolo

Name:  téléchargement.jpeg
Views: 288
Size:  10.3 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

Name:  1482795345419.jpg
Views: 276
Size:  66.2 KB

We hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas and is getting a great start to the New Year!
    Thanks again everyone for making our December Christmas program so much fun!

Name:  1482795364597.jpg
Views: 285
Size:  44.1 KB

Name:  1482795359451.jpg
Views: 280
Size:  54.2 KB

Name:  1482795340443.jpg
Views: 285
Size:  29.7 KB

Name:  1482795368405.jpg
Views: 283
Size:  54.6 KB

Name:  1482795359451.jpg
Size:  54.2 KB

Name:  1482795338319.jpg
Views: 282
Size:  52.5 KB

Name:  1482795362554.jpg
Views: 282
Size:  38.2 KB

Looking forward to the New Year event this weekend!!Get ready for another FUN!
    Last edited by Purifysoul; 12-28-2016 at 03:14 PM.
    Eye Of Eternity 15 Guild Master

Visit our Guild Website: http://EOE15.weebly.com/

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Purifysoul For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

kitten counting was a success and lots of fun congrats to our winners Name:  Screenshot_20161228-141734.jpg
Size:  415.0 KBName:  Screenshot_20161228-141734.jpg
Size:  415.0 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

The #1 Trivia Sports Contest ! GUILD TEAMS SORTING QUIZ IS UP AND RUNNING SUCCESSFUL ⚽WEEKLY�� (yay)!

Come to play free trivia where you have the chance to win :P

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNER��

Name:  IMG_20161230_053604_processed.jpg
Views: 272
Size:  65.9 KB
    Last edited by Cataz; 12-30-2016 at 01:03 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Default 1 Million Gold Kill Contest Winners!

Yet another fantastic EOE15 event! Our Classic Kill Contest with a twist. The prize for the hard work of killing was 1M donated by Roky. Congratulations to our killers!!! I'm proud of you guys.

Name:  IMG_9206.JPG
Views: 263
Size:  152.8 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I WISH EVERYONE A HAPPY NEW 2017 YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

Welcome to the New Year EOE15!
    Because of your generosity and support , our EVENT was a huge success!

Name:  1483300095083.jpg
Views: 249
Size:  42.7 KB

Thank you all for your participation and your feedback everyone ! Keep an eye out for more events in the near future!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Purifysoul; 01-02-2017 at 10:37 PM.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Purifysoul For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Art contest entry
    DL name: Sokuchan
    Level: 41
    Title: ☆A CHRISTMAS NIGHTMARE ☆
    Hope you guys like it. Merry Christmas and Happy new year!
    Name:  IMG_5048.JPG
Views: 249
Size:  530.3 KB
    Last edited by Sokuchann; 01-05-2017 at 01:53 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Art contest entry
    IGN: Venossgamer
    Level: 23
    Title: Demon Maids
    a small story for these maids>My mother had a new maidservant since the old one quit to marry just a week before (in Indonesia is is usual for a common family to have one or two maids since the salary for maid here is very low, mine costs just $50 per month per person). She was working in another house before, and that house had a big banyan tree in the yard.

One night, around a month after she came, she was feeling a bit sick, and since it was the rainy season where people easily get sniffles, I gave her medicines (the one that makes you feel sleepy after eating) and told her to rest. At this time, my parents were going to another city and left me alone in the house, while my brother was out staying in his friend's house (shiatty brother he is).

I was playing online game until around 2AM when I heard the voice of the other maidservant screaming just outside my door, and when I opened the door, my sick maidservant fell inside. Apparently she was leaning on my door the whole time and had been scratching my door, only I heard nothing since the sound from my computer drowned any other small sounds and I was concentrating to the game. Her eyes were red and rolled half-upward. Now, I am not a weak girl, trained in karate, and not easily got scared by these things, but when you see a girl with devil-like red eyes with her eyeballs only half visible, deranged expression, scratching the door and crawling towards you while whispering your name with a very different, very heavy man's voice, even the toughest man can freak out.

My other maidservant was outside the door and screaming for me to get out. I leaped over her and ran with the other girl outside the house, locked the door tightly, and called my friends over (four muscled young men who were playing billiard close-by). One of them had some knowledge about spirits and possession. Once they came, we went back inside the house and to my room, but my maidservant was lying unconscious on my floor. The four guys removed her to the living room, but suddenly she opened her eyes and raged like crazy, struggling with their hold. Even those four muscled, strong guys could barely held her still. She looked at me and laughed evilly.

The other maidservant was a Muslim, as was the possessed one, so she started reciting Kursi sura from the Qoran, which Moslem believed had the power to expel spirits. I started to disbelieve it, since instead of coming out, the spirit laughed and said that she read the sura wrong, and started recited the sura perfectly itself, mocking her. Despite the situation, seeing things like that, I could not help laughing, making her stopped reciting and snapped at me, only that the four guys held her together and she could not struggle free.

No choice here, we had to communicate with it and find what the thing wanted from my maidservant. The spirit said he was the former inhabitant of the banyan tree from my maidservant's previous workplace, and that he liked her, and had twice possessed her, freaking out her former employers who fired her. After that, the spirit followed her to my house, and had been looking for a chance to possess her again, which came tonight, when her body was weak. When we asked him why he possessed her and made her suffer if he liked her, he said because the maidservant once returned home in vacation without asking his permission or even saying goodbye to him (which is normal since she couldn't see the thing and was unaware of his presence!), so when she came back he swore to have his payback.

My friend then told him that she did not know about him or his feelings, and she could not be blamed, but if he would leave her now, we would tell her about him and asked him what kind of conduct did he wish from her. But if he did not want to leave, he would have to do it with force. The spirit said he only wanted the girl to offer some kind of incense to him every Friday Kliwon (Javanese adds five more specific day besides the common week name which are pahing, wage, pon, kliwon, and legi, and Friday Kliwon is the most sacred day for spirits), asked his permission in everything she did, and said 'excuse me' three times whenever she came into her room because it was where the spirit would stay if he leaves her body. We agreed to his conditions, and the thing left her.

She fell limply to the carpet, and did not wake up until an hour later, asking what happened and why her whole body felt sore. We explained everything to her, much to her surprise and horror, poor girl.

The next day she retired, and went back to her home village, because she was afraid the existence of her and the spirit would disturb my family. I was not that sanguine, since she was a very diligent and kind person. Besides, the spirit's existence didn't really bother me, on the contrary I found him rather amusing. But still, she left.

I never see or meet her again after that, but I hope the spirit would not bother her again.
    Name:  20161219_142820.jpg
Views: 244
Size:  294.1 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Demon maids :D

Art contest entry
    IGN: Venossgamer
    Level: 23
    Title: Demon Maids
    a small story for these maids>My mother had a new maidservant since the old one quit to marry just a week before (in Indonesia is is usual for a common family to have one or two maids since the salary for maid here is very low, mine costs just $50 per month per person). She was working in another house before, and that house had a big banyan tree in the yard.

One night, around a month after she came, she was feeling a bit sick, and since it was the rainy season where people easily get sniffles, I gave her medicines (the one that makes you feel sleepy after eating) and told her to rest. At this time, my parents were going to another city and left me alone in the house, while my brother was out staying in his friend's house (shiatty brother he is).

I was playing online game until around 2AM when I heard the voice of the other maidservant screaming just outside my door, and when I opened the door, my sick maidservant fell inside. Apparently she was leaning on my door the whole time and had been scratching my door, only I heard nothing since the sound from my computer drowned any other small sounds and I was concentrating to the game. Her eyes were red and rolled half-upward. Now, I am not a weak girl, trained in karate, and not easily got scared by these things, but when you see a girl with devil-like red eyes with her eyeballs only half visible, deranged expression, scratching the door and crawling towards you while whispering your name with a very different, very heavy man's voice, even the toughest man can freak out.

My other maidservant was outside the door and screaming for me to get out. I leaped over her and ran with the other girl outside the house, locked the door tightly, and called my friends over (four muscled young men who were playing billiard close-by). One of them had some knowledge about spirits and possession. Once they came, we went back inside the house and to my room, but my maidservant was lying unconscious on my floor. The four guys removed her to the living room, but suddenly she opened her eyes and raged like crazy, struggling with their hold. Even those four muscled, strong guys could barely held her still. She looked at me and laughed evilly.

The other maidservant was a Muslim, as was the possessed one, so she started reciting Kursi sura from the Qoran, which Moslem believed had the power to expel spirits. I started to disbelieve it, since instead of coming out, the spirit laughed and said that she read the sura wrong, and started recited the sura perfectly itself, mocking her. Despite the situation, seeing things like that, I could not help laughing, making her stopped reciting and snapped at me, only that the four guys held her together and she could not struggle free.

No choice here, we had to communicate with it and find what the thing wanted from my maidservant. The spirit said he was the former inhabitant of the banyan tree from my maidservant's previous workplace, and that he liked her, and had twice possessed her, freaking out her former employers who fired her. After that, the spirit followed her to my house, and had been looking for a chance to possess her again, which came tonight, when her body was weak. When we asked him why he possessed her and made her suffer if he liked her, he said because the maidservant once returned home in vacation without asking his permission or even saying goodbye to him (which is normal since she couldn't see the thing and was unaware of his presence!), so when she came back he swore to have his payback.

My friend then told him that she did not know about him or his feelings, and she could not be blamed, but if he would leave her now, we would tell her about him and asked him what kind of conduct did he wish from her. But if he did not want to leave, he would have to do it with force. The spirit said he only wanted the girl to offer some kind of incense to him every Friday Kliwon (Javanese adds five more specific day besides the common week name which are pahing, wage, pon, kliwon, and legi, and Friday Kliwon is the most sacred day for spirits), asked his permission in everything she did, and said 'excuse me' three times whenever she came into her room because it was where the spirit would stay if he leaves her body. We agreed to his conditions, and the thing left her.

She fell limply to the carpet, and did not wake up until an hour later, asking what happened and why her whole body felt sore. We explained everything to her, much to her surprise and horror, poor girl.

The next day she retired, and went back to her home village, because she was afraid the existence of her and the spirit would disturb my family. I was not that sanguine, since she was a very diligent and kind person. Besides, the spirit's existence didn't really bother me, on the contrary I found him rather amusing. But still, she left.

I never see or meet her again after that, but I hope the spirit would not bother her again.
    Name:  20161219_142820.jpg
Views: 244
Size:  294.1 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

the kill contest winners we had tons of fun come join us for the next contest!!!Name:  Screenshot_20170104-085632_20170104090256622.jpg
Views: 395
Size:  242.7 KBName:  Screenshot_20170104-085620_20170104090518028.jpg
Views: 392
Size:  272.1 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

kill contest awesome as always great work everyone didName:  1483928311561.jpg
Views: 378
Size:  226.1 KB

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Hallowickedz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Name:  Screenshot_20170108-210336.jpg
Views: 427
Size:  179.3 KBName:  Screenshot_20170108-210331.jpg
Views: 427
Size:  154.5 KBhide & seek event was a bit tough but we can never out smart the eoe family :d

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Hallowickedz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Name:  Screenshot_20170108-155117.jpg
Views: 428
Size:  317.5 KBkitten counting winners its always fun and exciting trying to rush to get the right answer we always have a blast

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hallowickedz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

Greetings,

Name:  pizap-com14807428000751_orig.jpg
Views: 412
Size:  112.4 KB

I just want to take this time to formally thank all of our LEADERSHIP TEAM for being such loving godly people who really sacrifice so much of their own play time, who let people vent their frustrations on them, and work very hard to make things work for a lot of different people.

Your dedication and committment to EOE15 is a testimony, your heart for the guild is an encouragement, and your example leadership is inspiring.

You are greatly appreciated!

I would like to encourage all guild members to come to us if they have any issues or concerns. We would like to make this guild as comfortable and suited for every single member we have. Our entire officer team is always in the best interests of the members and I know each of us work very hard to keep this environment as helpful as possible in gaming, personal, and spiritual ways.

Just remember fellow EoE 15 members, we are here to help you, and your opinion is valued always. =]

Our website has improved once again. ... I also offer my sincere thanks to our SENIOR OFFICER DAVINI

Name:  pizap-com14805607221011_orig.jpg
Views: 407
Size:  92.8 KB
    Last edited by Purifysoul; 01-12-2017 at 12:40 AM.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Purifysoul For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

awsome guys thats cool

23. The Following User Says Thank You to venossgamer For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Thank you very much > "EOE TEAM" for all the work you put into this guild. It has been an amazing experience. This community is amazing, we had so much fun, had so many inside jokes.
    I think that everybody in this guild feels some connection with each other.I encourage you all to play where you think you will be happy, and hopefully continue to play together.

Cheers!
    Last edited by Cassidy; 01-14-2017 at 11:11 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Name:  Screenshot_20170110-212800.jpg
Views: 393
Size:  400.9 KBmore fun events in eoe15 where the fun never stops!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Name:  Screenshot_20170110-210509.jpg
Views: 395
Size:  274.0 KB congrats to our winners everyone always does a great job at every event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

trutly friendship is worth more thenn a ship XD