Page 28 of 65 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: Eye of Eternity 15

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

oops sry i re did it by mistake that pic was wrong one i didnt omplete it at that time below is the good drawing
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Muhammad Faizaan Khan; 05-29-2016 at 09:15 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

i drew after a very long time here is my submission
    IGN: Crystalshadow

Name:  20160529_153119.jpg
Views: 347
Size:  221.2 KB

Name:  20160530_215218.jpg
Views: 345
Size:  207.1 KB
    Last edited by Muhammad Faizaan Khan; 05-30-2016 at 12:09 PM.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Muhammad Faizaan Khan For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Name:  doodletextcrop.png
Views: 541
Size:  532.7 KB

I Hope You Have An Amazing Day Because You Are Amazing! Thinking of you on your birthday, and wishing you all the best! I hope it is as fantastic as you are, you deserve the best and nothing less.

♫ .(ړײ) ♫.
    ♥ .«▓» ♥.
    ♫..╝╚.. ♫ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ANYA♥

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ChanelParis For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    198 Posts

Happy birthday anya i hope you have a wonderful day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My Alts: Deadlycorpse, Deadlystriker, deadlystrikr, deadstrikr, greengoblinn,mangoo, applee, strawberryy.subscribe to my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiT...jYMUavYMle-5rg

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deadlystriker For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Happy Birthday, I hope you enjoy your day & I wish you many, many more Anya ♪♫

Name:  1464842699834.jpg
Views: 335
Size:  33.8 KB

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Cassidy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

https://youtu.be/JKiQ2tihH3I

Name:  Screenshot_2016-06-02-01-21-07-1.png
Views: 344
Size:  447.5 KB

I am wishing that you will have a day filled with fun and love from all your family and friends. I am wishing that you will be happy not only today but every day. I can’t be there and I wish I could but I am sending you all my love from here to there. Happy birthday!Sis <33
    Last edited by Kristal Kristal; 06-02-2016 at 01:24 AM.
    Loyalty is everything!! WE Build together, WE Fight together, WE win or lose together. We will be infamous, hated and loved regardless until the END

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kristal Kristal For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Name:  13334649_143782832703543_1068976544_o.jpg
Views: 337
Size:  242.9 KB

Happy Birthday sis ,Wish you all the best. And thank you for helping and showing us how to be responsible. You are one of the best. All of us are so proud . again, Happy Birthday

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emorocksmusic For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Happy birthday sis hope u enjoy and god bless u that u may have a lucky year
    Name:  2016-06-03-12-47-43-2089868962.jpeg
Views: 309
Size:  4.3 KB

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Muhammad Faizaan Khan For This Useful Post:

Junior Member blackmarkethustler's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

" Hi everybody"

Congratulations on your great win folks! ... If there is one amazing thing that has happened this week , it's your victory.

Name:  1464972632210.jpg
Views: 325
Size:  60.0 KB

Name:  1464972631077.jpg
Views: 323
Size:  40.9 KB

Name:  1464972630119.jpg
Views: 315
Size:  43.9 KB

Name:  1464972629076.jpg
Views: 321
Size:  33.4 KB

Name:  1464972606991.jpg
Views: 315
Size:  38.0 KB

If you’re a current member of our home, welcome to our Guild Forum page. If you are not a member, thank you for stopping by to say hello; pull up a chair, a cold brew, and get cozy

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blackmarkethustler For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Hey guys! I wish to thank each of you for the lovely birthday wishes, I'm totally blown away by you guys, since playing dark legends I think the best decision I ever made was joining the EOE , because it was through EOE that I met some of the most wonderful people anyone could ever wish to meet, and even more so with my closest ones, I honestly don't know what I'd do without you sometimes, you have been with me through the happiest times and also the saddest, I really couldn't ask for anything more in my life than the strong bonds I have made since out time together and I know those bonds will remain even after when the dark day comes that dark legends is no more, blondie, sis and nini I must say you three made me cry so much yesterday but tears of happiness, you honestly blew me away and I love you's so so much! chan, sisy thank you so much for your lovely message I loved it so much! I know just how busy you are right now so taking the time out to post makes it all the more special, I could go on and on but I won't, so I will end this by thanking each of you from the bottom of my heart, for making my day all that more special and also my time in eoe, thank you all so much <3! I hope each of you have a wonderful weekend!

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 327
Size:  133.1 KB
Size:  671.7 KB
Views: 336
Size:  722.7 KB
    Last edited by Dreamed; 06-03-2016 at 03:15 PM.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamed For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamed View Post
    Hey guys! I wish to thank each of you for the lovely birthday wishes, I'm totally blown away by you guys, since playing dark legends I think the best decision I ever made was joining the EOE , because it was through EOE that I met some of the most wonderful people anyone could ever wish to meet, and even more so with my closest ones, I honestly don't know what I'd do without you sometimes, you have been with me through the happiest times and also the saddest, I really couldn't ask for anything more in my life than the strong bonds I have made since out time together and I know those bonds will remain even after when the dark day comes that dark legends is no more, blondie, sis and nini I must say you three made me cry so much yesterday but tears of happiness, you honestly blew me away and I love you's so so much! chan, sisy thank you so much for your lovely message I loved it so much! I know just how busy you are right now so taking the time out to post makes it all the more special, I could go on and on but I won't, so I will end this by thanking each of you from the bottom of my heart, for making my day all that more special and also my time in eoe, thank you all so much <3! I hope each of you have a wonderful weekend!

Views: 327
Size:  133.1 KB
Size:  671.7 KB
Views: 336
Size:  722.7 KB
    -Very true, thank you for being such a wonderful friend. You are a true blessing no matter what!! It's always a blast talking to you Anya!

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ChanelParis For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Congratulations on all your hard work Blacksnake – it's certainly paid off! Wop! Wop! Doo Wop And Rock 'N' Roll Sean 30 K DM KILLS!!!

Name:  1465152352777.jpg
Views: 297
Size:  146.7 KB

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ChanelParis For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Name:  Screenshot_2016-06-05-14-11-24-1-1.png
Views: 294
Size:  100.3 KB

Dear Friends,
    I Wish That You All Start Your Day In The Right Tone And End It With...
    Last edited by ChanelParis; 06-05-2016 at 02:22 PM.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ChanelParis For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Name:  1465162673848.jpg
Views: 294
Size:  33.3 KB

:d

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    198 Posts

. Congrats to winners of events

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My Alts: Deadlycorpse, Deadlystriker, deadlystrikr, deadstrikr, greengoblinn,mangoo, applee, strawberryy.subscribe to my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiT...jYMUavYMle-5rg

28. The Following User Says Thank You to deadlystriker For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Really nice Guild Pictures ^^

30. The Following User Says Thank You to johny1994 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ChanelParis View Post
    Attachment 152211

(•_•)
    <) )╯
    / \

ABOUT US!!

We are mainly a PVE focused guild trying to make a journey to remember! We prioritize on skills, trust and friendship the most. We focus in PVE but PVP players welcome. Mainly here to help others out, no level limits means there's a lot if people here needing a hand so anyone that can lend a hand goes a long way. Your hrs work will always be recognized and rewarded in time.
    Our purpose is to make the best out of your stay in gaming and leave you with the best gaming experience. I have little birdies watching everywhere!*Enjoy your stay in here!

GUILD RULES..
    In the guild, we have several rules that we expect our members to follow:

1.RESPECT FOR ALL OFFICERS AND GUILDIES
    The guild is our in game family. Make sure to treat each other with respect. from name-calling and trash-talking one of our own. Show regard for our officers' authority. This will help us achieve order and propel our guild forward.

2.NO SCAMMING GUILDIES and / or ANYONE ELSE
    We do not want our guild to be associated with scammers. Do not do anything that you wouldn't want anyone to do to you.

3.NO BEGGING

4.WAIT FOR YOUR TURN(TO BE HELPED)
    We understand that there are certain maps and areas that are hard to run alone or with random people. But not everyone can drop what they are doing as soon as you need help with an area. So don't keep spamming that you need help.
    -Tell us in guildchat, and if and when someone is available, then we will let you know.
    -Keep an eye on the guild chat for parties that may be going for the same achievements you need.
    -Be patient
    5.WORK HARD FOR ACHIEVEMENTS
    Nothing beats the fulfillment of a hard-earned achievement. Although the guild is here to help, make sure you put in good, honest work into the game.

6.NO RANDOM PARTY INVITES

7.ENGLISH ONLY IN GUILD CHARM

8.AVOID QUARRELING WITH GUILDIES, IF IT CANNOT BE HELPED, SETTLE IT VIA PM
    As with any large group of diverse members, a misunderstanding may arise every now and then. Guildies should attempt to settle it in a discreet and amicable way. Should the mediation of an officer be required, let us know. Otherwise, keep in mind that nothing is resolved by trash-talking.

9.BARROW/LEND VANITIES AT YOUR OWN RISK

10.VIOLATION OF THESE RULES MAY RESULT IN GETTING KICKED FROM THE GUILD, DEPENDING ON THE GRAVITY.

TO BECOME AN OFFICER..

An officer is a guild member who has many important responsibilities. Becoming one takes responsibility and the thoughts of helping the guild become better. He or she must be trusted by me. By becoming an officer, he or she can recruit people to the guild or remove members. Removing members should only be done if they have violated one of the guild rules listed above.
    To become an officer, you must show dedication and loyalty to the guild. I would like to get to know all of you and those that are valued guild members and friends will become my officers. He or she must welcome members, and help them out when they are in need.

OFFICER RULES..

1) Must follow guild rules at all times and enforce it. Leading by example, being that lighthouse to all members and recruiters.
    2) Welcomes members and tells them how to use guild chat, to put the guild title on, and points them to the official guild thread to read these terms and guides.
    3) Must report to the master what’s going on if a problem has occurred and if a person has been removed from the guild.

LEAVING THE GUILD..
    If you choose to leave the guild, notifying an officer would be appreciated emensely. We will not have anything at all to say in regards to your decision to leave, we understand someone's people just don't quite fit right with the guild. Whether it be guild chat deems boring to you and you cannot relate to the others, or perhaps it's because you don't like the way in which things are done, perhaps you disagree with the rules, whatever the reason, we would just really appreciate and would like to know why you want to leave! Without notifying an officer that your leaving, you will NOT be invited back, should you chane your mind. A simple resignation message to any officer stating your leaving and why will grant a position open for you always.

BECOMING A RECRUITER..

Anyone who wishes can become a recruiter. Recruiters are responsible for inviting everyone to the guild. We hope that one recruits at least one person to the guild everyday whenever they are online to help the guild grow and become a larger family. If you have not been promoted to a recruiter and wish to be, contact an officer or the master and we can promote you as soon as master comes online. Due to the fact we have no minimum requirements to join the guild, recruiters can invite anyone they wish, no exceptions which is why we promote most members who wish to be.
    If you are looking for a way to help the guild out, and make a name for yourself, please help us by recruiting new members to the guild. Be proud to be a part of EOE15! It would be nice to see new faces and a larger family when we login. This will help our guild grow, you may even make a new friend while doing this.

PROMOTIONS: Please do not ask in guild chat if you can be promoted as recruiter or officer - first show a good teamwork and follow the guild rules.
    Asking for PROMOTION will not be tolerated.
    PROMOTION is a mark of RESPONSIBILITY, not a reward or gift.
    RECRUITERS are responsible for inviting only good and active players in our guild.
    OFFICERS are responsible to lead guild activity; remind and respect guild rules, and be an outstanding example of helpfulness and maturity. All OFFICERS have been chosen for their knowledge & expertise of game.

GUILD EVENTS..

We have regular guild events ranging from simple quizzes about anything to competitive PVE RUNS. Ideas for events come from the guildies themselves. All events are conducted in a casual fashion and we all have loads of fun! We'd love to have you if you're one of those people who have a spark for entertaining others and coming up with great ideas for the guild to bond together. Watch the latest guild posts for news on upcoming events!

If you are interested in what EOE15 HAS to offer, or you your self can offer experience and expertise to help build us to become a better guild, then join us . You will be appreciated for who you are.

Your quality is needed here.

OUR MOTTO "FAMILY": True Gamers 4 Life! "We Live Together, We Bleed Together, We Die Together."

Together we can accomplish anything.

GUILDMASTER:

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ CHANELPARIS █ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂

Senior Main Officer (SMO): DAVINI
    Main Officers (TMO): PURIFYHEART & BLACKSNAKE

Communicate Officer (CO): FAIRLYTALE

Secret Agent (SA): BELLESOUL

EPO: BELLAIRESOUL

Council Leader (CL): FAIRLYTALE & SHADOWQUEEN

Council of 7 Leaders: FAIRLYTALE & SHADOWQUEEN & MELANIEROSE & RELIXX & ARCHII & DEADLYSTRIKE & CRIMSONBOUND

Officer Assistant Leader (OAL): FAIRLYTALE & SHADOWQUEEN
    VESTAA & ARCADEMY & ESPALANDE & EMOROCKMUSIC & LAGURITA

»Greatness defined by friendship!«

For those looking for people to play with and having a place to stay, you're in the right place. Eternity is just not some guild to join and do your own thing, it's a family, a community that will be by your side, whether it be in-game or even just when RL hits you hard. Come join us and see for yourself!

Most of all, have fun!
    this is very nice i really like how u put it all

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Muhammad Faizaan Khan For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Default Event Winners

Hey Guildies! Hosting is such a delight I love spending time with you all; We always have such a great time together. Have a wonderful rest of the week, everyone!

Here is this week's Kill Contest hosted by Melanierose.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 257
Size:  91.0 KB

Here is this week's Boss Hunt Contest hosted by Crimsonbound.

Views: 260
Size:  71.0 KB

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Melrose For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Yo hello guys im crystalshadow as u all know
    i have progressed due to all my Friends saint (tent),Arcademy,Blacksnake,bellesoul,blondie and purifyheart
    they gave me hope and have helped me more then anyone could i realy appreciate these guys for what they have done i have never give u on them and they never on me
    due to them i stayed in dark legend and most thx to bellesoul who told me to join the guild or i would have stayed in another guild lol i started of as lvl 1 friends now im lvl 36 friends with them hahahah although their is much more to gain i am satisfied with them and hope they are with me

Name:  jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj.jpg
Views: 239
Size:  13.9 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Muhammad Faizaan Khan; 06-18-2016 at 12:17 PM.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Muhammad Faizaan Khan For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hey guys/girls! Here's my entry for the logo contest.
    IGN: Sokuchan
Views: 245
Size:  233.7 KB

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sokuchann For This Useful Post: