Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: True founders of arcane

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default True founders of arcane

I believe us founders should be rewarded with a ARCANE non tradeable iteam. For being the first to actually get this game out of its beta stages...
    I see new players walking into this game with ARCANE an mythic items all day long.."how many creats did you open to get brothers of whimme?" Noobs reply.." just one"..
    I don't know about the rest of you but that makes me irritated. Im sick of seeing noobs getting top rated items when they haven't even technically earned it!.
    Us founders that actually been here since day one have nothing to show for it expect a lame lvl 16 banner. ..
    If you share this this frustration plz chime in

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

My Join Date > Your Join Date

I don't think anybody should be awarded these items. It promotes jealousy. I think perhaps YOU should stop being jealous & greedy by envying what others have. If you want what they have, earn it.

Jealousy brings nothing but bitterness.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

Like a founders helm in PL?!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    322 Posts

This is a real topic? ok, you wont get many followers here dear OP, im still 99% sure youre joking.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

i want some level 41 founders mythic daggers.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    403 Posts

I believe time traveling Keanu has something to say about this:

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    615 Posts

So-so IMO, but an alternative could be a vanity helmet (like Founder's in PL) that does NOT give stats.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I am actually very serious about this topic..time / hours/actually spending cash/ and dedication to being a valid paying customer. Vrs new player luck is a topic that needs to be discussed.!
    Paying customers such as my self and many others have helped s.t.s create paychecks for there dev teams that allow the game to progress such as it has..
    Anyone that is disagreeing with these most likely 1.hasn't spent a dime on the game therefore they dont feel ripped off for there hard earned cash.
    2. They are new to the game and are in a complete disagreement just because they won't be able to get what the founders have.
    3. Or there to young to even know the value of a dollar because there to wrapped up on playing arcane on there parents family plan on a device they didn't even pay for. Therefore excluding anyone that fits into any of these three categories
    All im asking for is a non-profit non tradeable ARCANE items for the ones WHO HAVE BEEN HERE SINCE THE BEGINNING. if your saying this is a jealous act maybe you need to take a step back and really see who's being jealous...im pretty sure anyone on arcane that's been there since the beginning would love to have a arcane item to show off for there loyalty in still playing the game since the beginning to now..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

So are you referring to people that have spent their money or everbody since the beginning??

Sent from my C525c

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by keanureeves View Post
    I am actually very serious about this topic..time / hours/actually spending cash/ and dedication to being a valid paying customer. Vrs new player luck is a topic that needs to be discussed.!
    Paying customers such as my self and many others have helped s.t.s create paychecks for there dev teams that allow the game to progress such as it has..
    Anyone that is disagreeing with these most likely 1.hasn't spent a dime on the game therefore they dont feel ripped off for there hard earned cash.
    2. They are new to the game and are in a complete disagreement just because they won't be able to get what the founders have.
    3. Or there to young to even know the value of a dollar because there to wrapped up on playing arcane on there parents family plan on a device they didn't even pay for. Therefore excluding anyone that fits into any of these three categories
    All im asking for is a non-profit non tradeable ARCANE items for the ones WHO HAVE BEEN HERE SINCE THE BEGINNING. if your saying this is a jealous act maybe you need to take a step back and really see who's being jealous...im pretty sure anyone on arcane that's been there since the beginning would love to have a arcane item to show off for there loyalty in still playing the game since the beginning to now..
    I've spent over $2000 USD on STG last time I checked. I actually stopped counting, honestly. It's probably well beyond that.

I have beta tested the game just like you. Actually, there was a beta before the one you were referring to which specific members of the community were given private accounts to beta test the game for. That was the reward - the fact that you got to play the game before anyone else out there.

Before AL, other games created AL. So, by your logic, we should award thousands of players arcane items? I'm sorry, but that's not the definition of arcane rarity.

Moreover, these items do create a gap. This is evidenced in PL, where things like 3 piece rings, founders helms, and other items created a cocky veteran base who would treat others like outcasts if they did not have them (& I say this while owning almost every item in that game).

The bottom line is, you can keep posting on this topic but I can tell you right now that it is not going to happen for reasons I have stated in post #2 and post #10.

P.S: The only reason you would be asking for an arcane item is to signify that you are better than other players. If developers gave a trash rarity item with crappy stats, I would still be happy!
    Last edited by Zeus; 01-31-2014 at 04:09 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

If you have truly been here since day one and its going on a couple of years now. Im 99.9% sure you have bought a platinum package. No matter from the range of $1.99-89.99.
    If you haven't kudos to you!! And have no idea how you have had fun because this game is so platinum based for a supposed free app. Which is savvy for a company to do so. Say its free get you hooked to where you have to get platinum just to have items to compete with others or to even just beat a lvl for a title. Tricky tricky
    Like I was saying for those stay knows have true loyalty in there game should be rewarded with a non tradeable non-profit arcane iteam for being true legends of arcane. ...

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

every PL, SL, and DL player pls login to AL to recieve the best item in the game. Thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    156 Posts

Two words. Mynas gen

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

You can say there's thousands but if s.ts actually checked and did a total of players that are actually playing day to day from the very beginning. I guarantee that number is extremely low compare to all the new players twink acts and so forth. .. so saying thousands would have it. Would be false.. if you can provide a actual number of the players that are in my category. If the numbers are extremely high ill agree with you in the rarity being demolished. .. but my belief is these players I speak of are just as rare as the arcane item I believe we should have

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Smile

Perhaps Al should make a progressive luck based system that rewards people better items or gold based on amount spent on opening crates which resets itself at the end of the week or if a mythic or arcane item is obtained. So for every 20 crates the percentage to get a good item increases by 1%, so for a 100 crates its 5%, 200 crates 10% and so on till a mythic or arcane item is obtained then it resets the luck meter. Then people spending 1500 plat to 3000 plat wont feel so bad. It is understandable as it is nothing more than a lottery system in its current form.

PS. True founders of the game are the devs and they already have all the best items
    Last edited by Striderevil; 01-31-2014 at 04:36 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

You can say there's thousands but if s.ts actually checked and did a total of players that are actually playing day to day from the very beginning. I guarantee that number is extremely low compare to all the new players twink acts and so forth. .. so saying thousands would have it. Would be false.. if you can provide a actual number of the players that are in my category. If the numbers are extremely high ill agree with you in the rarity being demolished. .. but my belief is these players I speak of are just as rare as the arcane item I believe we should have
    Our guild alone has a handful of players who've been playing since season 1. CU, DM, and other guilds may have even more. Average Joes is mainly comprised of players who have been playing since S1, I suggest you look them up.
    Last edited by Zeus; 01-31-2014 at 04:53 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

I think I should be awarded 2000 plat

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus:1452835
    Our guild alone has a handful of players who've been playing since season 1. CU, DM, and other guilds may have even more. Average Joes is mainly comprised of players who have been playing since S1, I suggest you look them up.
    I don't see real numbers with a couple of guilds even if there maxed out 50/50 that ratio is still very low compare to the millions that have joined from s2. ... like I said have s.ts provide you with actual numbers .. if there extremely high like you think to believe ill totally agree with you and with draw my statement. .but my strong belief is that those I speak of like ur guild are rare people

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Sadly... most of my friends from season 1 have quit.

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Rare For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

I don't see real numbers with a couple of guilds even if there maxed out 50/50 that ratio is still very low compare to the millions that have joined from s2. ... like I said have s.ts provide you with actual numbers .. if there extremely high like you think to believe ill totally agree with you and with draw my statement. .but my strong belief is that those I speak of like ur guild are rare people
    I'm really not going to argue anymore. Why? This idea will never happen, sorry. If you want arcane items, either loot them or earn them. Also, even though I have spent a considerable amount of money on STG, not one of my arcane rarity items are from crates.