Thread: Nuri mini dungeon

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Default Nuri mini dungeon

Today, I spent around 115 plat doing runs at the nuri mini dungeon (3 plat). I had classy looter on as well as thrasher but I only got one steel, and no pinks. Another person who had the same elixirs got 2 steels with 15 plat. Is there any way I can loot more steels other than buying classy looter and thrasher?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Classy looter does not boost your chances of getting GBS. Don't buy thrashers, luck decreases your chances of getting GBS. Thought it may increase the chance of getting a pink, the best Gold:Plat payout is running the dungeon with no elixirs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    169 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IGN Storm View Post
    Classy looter does not boost your chances of getting GBS. Don't buy thrashers, luck decreases your chances of getting GBS. Thought it may increase the chance of getting a pink, the best Gold:Plat payout is running the dungeon with no elixirs.
    Sigh...how many plats n hours have u spent in nuri plat map? It irks me when people answer if they haven't spent the time or plat in this map.

For one u need to run more. Don't expect after n hour to have enough to craft a demo set. Just keep running it if u have the plat and it will drop trust me...I have over 2k plat n hours upon hours in this map. I've farmed over 300 steels using that set up..n countless scraps that I end up giving away cuz I have so many. Just keep running map with classy n thrasher if ur doin solo....Also take off luck..I find I get more pinks with out it anyways

Quick! Staring contest...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    490 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by billybob1 View Post
    Sigh...how many plats n hours have u spent in nuri plat map? It irks me when people answer if they haven't spent the time or plat in this map.

For one u need to run more. Don't expect after n hour to have enough to craft a demo set. Just keep running it if u have the plat and it will drop trust me...I have over 2k plat n hours upon hours in this map. I've farmed over 300 steels using that set up..n countless scraps that I end up giving away cuz I have so many. Just keep running map with classy n thrasher if ur doin solo....Also take off luck..I find I get more pinks with out it anyways
    Ye we bes Nuri plat
    I often ask myself, why am I so attractive?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by billybob1 View Post
    Not everyone have an unlimited amount of plat. FYI I've runned NMD about 300 times which doesnt make me the king of farmers like you but I think it should qualify me to answer a simple question.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IGN Storm View Post
    Not everyone have an unlimited amount of plat. FYI I've runned NMD about 300 times which doesnt make me the king of farmers like you but I think it should qualify me to answer a simple question.
    billy isn't wrong, I have done many runs and I get more blades with classy looter. You can get 6-8 easy blades within an hour. If it doesn't happen, don't rage. Be patient and try another time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by veto View Post
    billy isn't wrong, I have done many runs and I get more blades with classy looter. You can get 6-8 easy blades within an hour. If it doesn't happen, don't rage. Be patient and try another time.
    Explain to me how classy looter effects drop rates. If I happen to be lucky while wearing say a Copperhead Helm, that doesnt mean Copperhead Helms increase drop rates.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

The classy looter reduces the amount of drops in your pool to loot. All that can be looted are crafted schematics and 1/3 of all regular items. It is the same principal if you run the first fh map with a lvl1 then a lvl76 and compare

9. The Following User Says Thank You to :-( For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by :-( View Post
    The classy looter reduces the amount of drops in your pool to loot. All that can be looted are crafted schematics and 1/3 of all regular items. It is the same principal if you run the first fh map with a lvl1 then a lvl76 and compare
    I see