Thread: The Ultimate Price Check!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    183 Posts

Exclamation The Ultimate Price Check!

While I was browsing the SL forum, I came across a thread... "SL Price Check". My friend used to run it (I helped with some prices) but she has quit and now I think of making one for PL. Basically, it's sort of a merch reference guide.
    I will update it regularly and not just by myself, you get to help me too! You can post the prices that you think are real and I'll insert them in the main thread. But! The prices will have to go through a "confirmation process", in which I'll ask top merchants (that I know of) to confirm that price or to see if the price is appropriate. Then, I will make the LOW and HIGH price rates, like in my friend's post.

Check it out here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ht=price+check

I have "some" merch experience, and I know how much the certain items and sets can go for. So I will be making a thread containing items and sets that cost 100k+. And if I have time I'll do the same for the items lower than 100k.
    Tell me what you think, I know it takes a lot of time and knowledge but I'll try and pull it of.
    Note: Don't forget about Libertie! She gets all the credits, I got the idea from her.

A link to the PL price check: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...20#post1453620
    Last edited by Shonex; 02-01-2014 at 09:09 AM.