Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: I hope Dev will fix this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Angry I hope Dev will fix this

I heard there are many threads about spamming pet skill like stun stuff but I knew this things just now so i made this thread

I recommend make a cool time for changing pet as e.g)1min/ once got killed can switch pet...

I didn't read about any other threads talking about spamming but imo, it should have to gone in pvp forever.

I 'm not only one sick of spamming pets/ many people/guild/girls/boys hate this!

I'm not good at english so my point is to make cool down or either can change pet after death

* dont ever argue about guild/people *its your issues just fight in pvp/town

thanks
    Last edited by Justg; 02-04-2014 at 11:02 AM. Reason: less caps = less drama

HALL OF FAME RETURNS!
    IGN ramyunstyle

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    462 Posts

Hey Ramy,

Check this out : http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...=1#post1450638

There were alot of threads indeed and STS said they are looking into it in order to solve it.

I also reported it with video towards STS to show clearly the pet spam and you can see the reply in the link above.

Hope they will fix it asap!
    Last edited by Paulsebi; 02-04-2014 at 09:30 AM.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paulsebi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Paulsebi View Post
    Hey Ramy,

Check this out : http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...=1#post1450638

There were alot of threads indeed and STS said they are looking into it in order to solve it.

I also reported it with video towards STS to show clearly the pet spam and you can see the reply in the link above.

Hope they will fix it asap!
    yup . definitely.

looking forward to see it erased ASAP

HALL OF FAME RETURNS!
    IGN ramyunstyle

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Need the menu locked out when in combat stance. You would be able to swap out skills and pets in between clashes still but not mid combat. On solution for 2 of the biggest problems in pvp. These problems also put pc users at a huge advantage. If this is not corrected and users are forced to play on pic or lose..I can think of better games for pc to play. But! This is definitely the best mmorpg I've ever seen for mobile users. Don't lose your niche sts!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dantus For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

yes swap skills, stg need to fix it too , more funny random builds , u have to bring ur best allways.
    Im fair with that and allways try to dont switch skills , I never switch skills during clash , I think its so cheap.
    Also in warr vs warr a lot of them use 5 skills when u fight without heal , that mean they have 6 skills ( horn , vb , jugg and three skills attack ) i cant win in vs against warr with 6 skills , thats not fair , they think re gods , but they re just cheapers.

Im erill , dant im agreed with ur post, good idea

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Puntus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

Swapping skills is the same concept,

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Devs should fix this, its not fair, its not right, its completely wrong, how can you beat a warrior with 5 skills? If I can't then how on God's blue earth can anyone can? Wlsgh if you ran for president, you'd have my vote

11. The Following User Says Thank You to TheReturn For This Useful Post:

Forum Legend
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    401 Posts

How exactly do you pet spam? What is it?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    462 Posts

Whats pet spam? Watch this video :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0DvP...ature=youtu.be

Hope STS will sort it as soon as possible!

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Paulsebi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Bye bye pet spamers! specially the one we had pvp with yesterday lol

Ohhh Paul give me the copy of the vid you made yesterday

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Paulsebi View Post
    Whats pet spam? Watch this video :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0DvP...ature=youtu.be

Hope STS will sort it as soon as possible!
    omg how come it changed so fast? i thought spam pet meant to be control by click menu - pet -on/off stuff but yeah this sucks!

HALL OF FAME RETURNS!
    IGN ramyunstyle

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wlsgh15 View Post
    omg how come it changed so fast? i thought spam pet meant to be control by click menu - pet -on/off stuff but yeah this sucks!
    As said, ye sucks bad and pvp ruined by this... anyway lets see when STS wanna fix this cause became so annoying

Are you a stalker? Awesomeness: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

Skill swapping is a skill or a tactic, it also have set back and risk while swapping skills. The pet spamming is the same, most bought nexus to regenerate mana faster (on-petskill /off /on-petskill / off) but while doing so, you also have the risk on bieng killed while doing it (happened on me many times).

PVP is NOT ruined by it, in fact this helped people on playing and staying alive longer. People who doesnt "think-outside-the-box" will always complain whenever someone discovers a way around the standard.

Reasons:
    1. Try to be a 4 skilled mage on pvp. Lets see if you can kill a good warrior. Killing a good warrior using only 4 skills is next to impossible.
    2. Most of the rougues are pure dex type. In pvp, no mana means a dead rogue petskill to regen mana is essential but it heals little so pet spamming for mana is needed.
    3. Pet buffs do not stack! A ribbit crit buff doesnt stack. The only pet spamming would be heals to health or mana.
    4. Your not the only one who doesnt like the pet spamming. Yes I agree to that, but I think there are more people who like pet spamming and even skill swapping (especially pro gamer mages on PVP)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kinzmet View Post
    Skill swapping is a skill or a tactic, it also have set back and risk while swapping skills. The pet spamming is the same, most bought nexus to regenerate mana faster (on-petskill /off /on-petskill / off) but while doing so, you also have the risk on bieng killed while doing it (happened on me many times).

PVP is NOT ruined by it, in fact this helped people on playing and staying alive longer. People who doesnt "think-outside-the-box" will always complain whenever someone discovers a way around the standard.

Reasons:
    1. Try to be a 4 skilled mage on pvp. Lets see if you can kill a good warrior. Killing a good warrior using only 4 skills is next to impossible.
    2. Most of the rougues are pure dex type. In pvp, no mana means a dead rogue petskill to regen mana is essential but it heals little so pet spamming for mana is needed.
    3. Pet buffs do not stack! A ribbit crit buff doesnt stack. The only pet spamming would be heals to health or mana.
    4. Your not the only one who doesnt like the pet spamming. Yes I agree to that, but I think there are more people who like pet spamming and even skill swapping (especially pro gamer mages on PVP)
    Hayzzz i hate people who have a very low IQ.

Pet spam like Samael, Singe, slag = Unlimited stun! Do you understand the word unlimited stun???

Yes that is a good tactic to use Unlimited stun on PVP And your wrong! If a warrior use Samael or Slug unlimited stun there is not risk of Dying do you know why and how?

warrior used Veng to get in the middle then used Hor now invulnerable - then pet spam so enemy cant move forever.

So tell me does it not ruined the game?? or your one of the people who support it because you cant win with out it.

by the way not all players can pet spam. if you look at the video that paulsebi post only people playing on Desktop can do that who has shortcut keys!

My conclusion your one of them. who spam pet skill in order to kill..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    462 Posts

Reasons:

Man o man!

Did you saw the pet spam movie? If you consider that is fair to have a pet re-summon 2-3 times in one second than I really can't continue arguing in this.

About skills... I personally don't speak about going to Skills ...replace one... in middle of fight... these things are usually mapped via a key (button) etc... and means you don't swap via menu... you swap via a key... very simple and very fast.....

So the solution in order to avoid all this bs is :

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...=1#post1458658

As these said... hope STS will take time and hope they will fix all this crap happening in game...

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paulsebi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    100 Posts

Maybe just lock cd..even if u dissmiss n summon it will be in cd stage

Retired.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    100 Posts

Reasons:
    Spamming pets is way too easier frm pc compared to phone...so all cant do same thing which is an unfair advantage to pc players .and spamming pets like samael = infinite stun..u jus stand then die
    hope u get it

Retired.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Fck mee... How did he do that??!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

I'll be short on words. Skill swapping is a FEATURE. Pet spamming is a BUG. I hope it will help some people to understand.

26.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #20
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Both skill swapping and pet spamming are on our radar. They aren't easily fixed on the server, so that means the fix will be in a coming client version.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Samhayne For This Useful Post: