Thread: Easy Donating!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lightbulb Easy Donating!

I think that most peope playing this game is from 11-16 years old. So I have an idea bcus they are not adult they dont have credit card and such so I would recommend that designers implement the PaySafe card way of paymant bcus its easy and everyone can buy it on news-stand and donate with it. What do u think about it?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    481 Posts

Itoopeo is 6 years and 9 months old.
    Judgementals, Retired Officer of Rated M.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pasta111 View Post
    I think that most peope playing this game is from 11-16 years old. So I have an idea bcus they are not adult they dont have credit card and such so I would recommend that designers implement the PaySafe card way of paymant bcus its easy and everyone can buy it on news-stand and donate with it. What do u think about it?
    Just like itunes and google play cards and all the other kind of cards like this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey it would be cool if pl got really big if they could make their own in game gift cards that you could buy like target or something.
    You know games like WoW and Runscape used to sell their own cards for in game credits something like that. Would be cooler for littler kids. But this of course may cause for imbalances. But just a thought.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sakshat Sinha View Post
    Hey it would be cool if pl got really big if they could make their own in game gift cards that you could buy like target or something.
    You know games like WoW and Runscape used to sell their own cards for in game credits something like that. Would be cooler for littler kids. But this of course may cause for imbalances. But just a thought.
    Yea I play WoW on private server and they have PaySafeCard as a paymant option and It was great bcus most countries have that as a paymant option and
    I thought if the spacetime want to grow more further then they need money and they get money with this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sakshat Sinha View Post
    Great suggestion, but you DO realize that PL is decling, right? Probably not gonna get "really big." Not trying to be a killjoy, just voicing my opinion. (and the opinion of MANY MANY MANY others.)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I understand what your getting at, what needs to come out is a universal spacetime card that can be used on all their games, like welovejesus said PL is just not big enough for their own payment cards
    56 Majormajic - 55 Majortank - 5 Majorfive
    Pocket Legend Inc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WeLoveJesus View Post
    Great suggestion, but you DO realize that PL is decling, right? Probably not gonna get "really big." Not trying to be a killjoy, just voicing my opinion. (and the opinion of MANY MANY MANY others.)

i did say tht IF* pl did get big....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Major View Post
    I understand what your getting at, what needs to come out is a universal spacetime card that can be used on all their games, like welovejesus said PL is just not big enough for their own payment cards
    Yea but they just need to add PSC way of payment a lot of ppl are going to donate with that and when it wnet big they can afford the ingame card.