Thanked in
    788 Posts

Keep rehosting

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Why do people complain about plat packs? It's how low level pvp has been for years and it's no different than how endgame is mostly savage sets.
    I'm lowkey mediocre at this game

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JTZ View Post
    Why do people complain about plat packs? It's how low level pvp has been for years and it's no different than how endgame is mostly savage sets.
    Plat packs for years? Do you not know which plat packs... We ain't talking about L10 avian 4 pack for talon n wing...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trenton View Post
    Plat packs for years? Do you not know which plat packs... We ain't talking about L10 avian 4 pack for talon n wing...

I understand that you are talking about the level 20 strength plat packs. I just don't see why people hate them. I can beat almost any player using any class that uses them with my fbow bear.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Well low level pvp for starters is kinda my home. I still find it entertaining with the constant flow of new players who believe they can out tank or nuke just about everyone. And I have a variety of weapon choices to mix it up a bit. Ask around I started the broom bear trend :3 I guess the trash talk and the teaming can get old, but that's why you make friends with other not to shabby pvpers. You form strong bonds, and when you need help you got some backup for your arse. You join a somewhat prominent guild for some further entertainment. Mix up your classes. When one class gets old make another and try it out. Or mix up with the levels. Make a 12 bear and then once that gets old make an 18 bear. The options are somewhat endless. I honestly don't mind that plat packs. Skill trumps gear. Occasionally XD Well. Like 1/4 then. Ish. O ya. And go skill experimenting. That's always fun. So yeah. - Your friendly community/communist bear Commute.

Alterra's best voted chef and meme creator

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

I understand that you are talking about the level 20 strength plat packs. I just don't see why people hate them. I can beat almost any player using any class that uses them with my fbow bear.
    You said its been years... Plus the fact that its your fbow bear.. Sad

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Default Hmm

One of the Worst lvls to pvp at

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

You said its been years... Plus the fact that its your fbow bear.. Sad

By years I meant that low level pvpers have been dependent on plat packs for that long. And I find nothing sad about using an fbow, it's just another weapon, and I'd use my talon or auto-crossbow if my opponent is using it. But since most people either use plat pack weapons or fbows I don't enjoy putting myself at a disadvantage by using a talon.

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

By years I meant that low level pvpers have been dependent on plat packs for that long. And I find nothing sad about using an fbow, it's just another weapon, and I'd use my talon or auto-crossbow if my opponent is using it. But since most people either use plat pack weapons or fbows I don't enjoy putting myself at a disadvantage by using a talon.
    Low level pvpers HAVENT been dependant on them for "years" It just shows the lack of skill to have to want to use them/fbows
    How fun is it to rage hellscream stomp sms and auto

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Low level pvpers HAVENT been dependant on them for "years" It just shows the lack of skill to have to want to use them/fbows
    How fun is it to rage hellscream stomp sms and auto

From this quote it seems that you are implying that JTZ has a "lack of skill". From firsthand experience, I know that this is not true at all. JTZ is an extremely credible source for any thing "low level" from "10-20", as he's been down there for who knows how long, at least 2+ years.

Another thing is -- there are only 12 skills in the game (for each class), most twinks utilize about 1/3 of them down in 10-12, creating similar builds and similar play styles. How then is it possible that there can be better twinks than others? We've honed the subtle movements and ranges involved in PvP that isn't quick KO, subtle movements that may or may not be utilized at whatever level you PvP at.

My meaning is: rage HS stomp sms is pretty fun.
    Last edited by DivineMoustache; 02-09-2014 at 09:38 PM.

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DivineMoustache View Post
    From this quote it seems that you are implying that JTZ has a "lack of skill". From firsthand experience, I know that this is not true at all. JTZ is an extremely credible source for any thing "low level" from "10-20", as he's been down there for who knows how long, at least 2+ years.

Another thing is -- there are only 12 skills in the game (for each class), most twinks utilize about 1/3 of them down in 10-12, creating similar builds and similar play styles. How then is it possible that there can be better twinks than others? We've honed the subtle movements and ranges involved in PvP that isn't 1 hit KO, subtle movements that may or may not be utilized at whatever level you PvP at.

My meaning is: rage HS stomp sms is pretty fun.
    You're implying too hard then. Not once did I say that he had a lack of skill, I was referring to the people that have to use plat packs/fbows to their own advantage because they can't learn to use a talon, which I learned up above^ that he does use a talon, thus eliminating him from the "lacking of skill" group. As saying that 4 skills in PL aren't very fun, I'm saying that I personally find it boring to rage and run at someone just to see if you can press your screen at the right moment. I don't even play PL, and when I did, I wasn't wasting my time with plat items and 150k worth of gear. I DID when I had first started, I made a main and then created a L12 bear. I used the full L10 Avian plat pack, and I got about 400 kills before I was bored to death. I just personally don't see how people can waste their time with a petty level, but to each their own. Just please don't imply without correctly reading first

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

You're implying too hard then. Not once did I say that he had a lack of skill, I was referring to the people that have to use plat packs/fbows to their own advantage because they can't learn to use a talon, which I learned up above^ that he does use a talon, thus eliminating him from the "lacking of skill" group. As saying that 4 skills in PL aren't very fun, I'm saying that I personally find it boring to rage and run at someone just to see if you can press your screen at the right moment. I don't even play PL, and when I did, I wasn't wasting my time with plat items and 150k worth of gear. I DID when I had first started, I made a main and then created a L12 bear. I used the full L10 Avian plat pack, and I got about 400 kills before I was bored to death. I just personally don't see how people can waste their time with a petty level, but to each their own. Just please don't imply without correctly reading first

Sorry, but I read your quote as this:
    JTZ said - I use fbows because i don't want to put myself at a disadvantage
    Trenton said - It shows a lack of skill to want to use fbows.

I'm sorry that I was able to make this connection.

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

I was just merging these two sentences together, talking about the low level community as a whole. When I said "them" above^ I was referring to JTZ talking about the plat pack users (majority of low level)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

I was just merging these two sentences together, talking about the low level community as a whole. When I said "them" above^ I was referring to JTZ talking about the plat pack users (majority of low level)

O I catch the meaning now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

These guys ...

Los Angeles, Korea. umm wait that seems a little off
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

It's funny how Trenton talks about using lvl20 str packs as having no skills but along the line he used it himself on his 20 rhino. Please don't be a hypocrite. Like you said above "it just shows lack of skill to have to want to use them" , so wouldn't that mean you lack skill too? And for your info, JTZ doesn't use his plat pack to just get kills and farm people. He uses it when he gets teamed or rushed by a higher lvl on his lower lvl twinks
    Last edited by Rescind; 02-10-2014 at 04:36 AM.

FONDLING, CARESSED, GROPED, BUSTING, JIGGLING, CRUELAID

BOO!

The Castle That Never Was, with my Shadowstar and Eternal Frost, also with Ebonine.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    368 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rescind:1466059
    It's funny how Trenton talks about using lvl20 str packs as having no skills but along the line he used it himself on his 20 rhino. Please don't be a hypocrite. Like you said above "it just shows lack of skill to have to want to use them" , so wouldn't that mean you lack skill too? And for your info, JTZ doesn't use his plat pack to just get kills and farm people. He uses it when he gets teamed or rushed by a higher lvl on his lower lvl twinks
    Trenton doesn't use his 20 rhino, he got bored because there are too many around I believe.
    Theres a thing called "trying out"

All for One, and One for All!
    The Brightest of Flames..cast the Darkest of Shadows..
    One who knows nothing cannot understand anything..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rescind View Post
    Dis he ever call himself a god at PvP for using it though? I tend to doubt it.

Visit my Youtube Channel! Here--> Terrainrob's Videos of Everything