401 Posts

They're OP, only reason I used to use them

Los Angeles, Korea. umm wait that seems a little off
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowstar View Post
    Trenton doesn't use his 20 rhino, he got bored because there are too many around I believe.
    Theres a thing called "trying out"
    Then why would he "try out" something that he's totally against? Isn't that hypocritical? I mean everyone is a hypocrite to a certain extent. Anyways, why are we fighting over the topic about low level? Everyone has their own opinion about which level they prefer to pvp at. For us(JTZ and commute), we enjoy low lvl pvping. Sure you can say it's boring with only using 1/3 of the skills available, but it's fairly simple and has a variety of gear use. For example, I use the dark forest leather lvl11 when I get bored or sometimes even use no armor. There are numerous weapons to use and the ones I love most are the daggers+talons. Also, it's easier to counter a rush at lower lvls because we don't simply die with 1 combo from a buffed rusher. I have tried other lvls like 30 and 56 but didn't really get into it because you can just get rushed and die before you can do anything. Also, the gear variety is small compared to low lvls as you put yourself at a disadvantage against the nuke capabilities of that lvl already. All I'm trying to say is that there are some cons in all lvls but that doesn't have to mean you should just say it takes no skill, etc etc
    I'm not here in forums to cause drama. I'm just here to talk about the game and get some feedback on questions or answer a few questions myself. Sorry Trenton and the few I may have offended and it was a little immature to fight over such a small matter like this.

FONDLING, CARESSED, GROPED, BUSTING, JIGGLING, CRUELAID

BOO!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    216 Posts

As the very sexy Trenton says, there's 0% diversity in low level PvP, let alone all of PvP in general. You have to keep on getting the best gear, otherwise you can't PvP at all. Even the best pvper can't PvP at lv61 with a voodoo set right?
    ya YEET

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    615 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rescind View Post
    Then why would he "try out" something that he's totally against? Isn't that hypocritical? I mean everyone is a hypocrite to a certain extent. Anyways, why are we fighting over the topic about low level? Everyone has their own opinion about which level they prefer to pvp at. For us(JTZ and commute), we enjoy low lvl pvping. Sure you can say it's boring with only using 1/3 of the skills available, but it's fairly simple and has a variety of gear use. For example, I use the dark forest leather lvl11 when I get bored or sometimes even use no armor. There are numerous weapons to use and the ones I love most are the daggers+talons. Also, it's easier to counter a rush at lower lvls because we don't simply die with 1 combo from a buffed rusher. I have tried other lvls like 30 and 56 but didn't really get into it because you can just get rushed and die before you can do anything. Also, the gear variety is small compared to low lvls as you put yourself at a disadvantage against the nuke capabilities of that lvl already. All I'm trying to say is that there are some cons in all lvls but that doesn't have to mean you should just say it takes no skill, etc etc
    I'm not here in forums to cause drama. I'm just here to talk about the game and get some feedback on questions or answer a few questions myself. Sorry Trenton and the few I may have offended and it was a little immature to fight over such a small matter like this.
    "Trying out" as in seeing how OP it is just to get some first-hand knowledge and not talking from assumption

The Castle That Never Was, with my Shadowstar and Eternal Frost, also with Ebonine.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    368 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rescind:1466556
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowstar View Post
    Trenton doesn't use his 20 rhino, he got bored because there are too many around I believe.
    Theres a thing called "trying out"
    TL;DR

Obviously you try out somthing to know its weaknesses so you know how to beat it when you revert to Normal. Thats what I do.

Like this: In 30 pvp, the rhino/bear plat packs are OP. I tried using it, it does alot of dmg, but it doesn't have freeze proc which a warbird and rhino needs to keep enemy in place.
    Okay, now I know its weakness, it can be kited easily. I go back to my dex bear, use xbow, and I stay far away from plat bears and birds as possible. Woah, I beat em yay.
    See what I mean?

All for One, and One for All!
    The Brightest of Flames..cast the Darkest of Shadows..
    One who knows nothing cannot understand anything..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Swaggron View Post
    Hodor
    Ur not funny. Just stop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sheugokin View Post
    Well Ssneakykillss's (dose S's doe) twink said it was pretty active. I will only try levels 50+
    Fun and active until highier levels with fbows join and farm you, so I'm making a highier level bear for revenge

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

um.. is bad

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    384 Posts

I was pvping some friends and we did for an hour or so and in that hour the game merged all the way to l15 game. Not kill farming just pvping each other but those l15s showed how messed up low level is. They have such big egos that they think their fbows will help them rush someone using l30 items. This just shows how messed up the new generation of pvpers are. They apparently have no idea what they are doing and think they can own all with their op gear.

Programmed-Level 85 mage, Praktica-Level 85 rhino

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    615 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Babies123 View Post
    Ur not funny. Just stop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Considering how pretty much the forums are inactive compared to other Legend games forums, I think my post is constructive, rather than an attempt to be comical.