Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CTF kills

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lmao .. i always get ganged even though i wont leave the match.. depends on the situation ^^ kind of awesome if u fight alone against 5 of them lol anyway it just a game .. though sometime it pissed me off too

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

What lvl are you?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lvl 11 ._.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Lollll. Low lvl pvp? Poor newbie. Come out and play. Try high lvl. Gang or not, to win the game is the most priority. Better being killed than be a LOSER.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Godmodgrotesk For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    198 Posts

thanks hell I was asking for peoples opinions I didtn want to styart a fight and it is true we gang to protect our guild mates if we get ganged and somewtime we do gsng but not all the time
    My Alts: Deadlycorpse, Deadlystriker, deadlystrikr, deadstrikr, greengoblinn,mangoo, applee, strawberryy.subscribe to my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiT...jYMUavYMle-5rg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I agree with Godmod. Winning the game, beautiful game and team play/strategy to get the flag to win should be what ctf is about. despite form being in end game pvp, the teamwork itself matters. theres no I in TEAM people!

"They never let me go, scars are left as proof, but tears they soak on through"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lol l have high lvl characters too been pvping on above lvl 20 before, lvl 36 is quite a quick death for me in pvp anyway there lot of lvl 11 pvper too ^^ and I don't see most r newbie when I play with them and I don't like to play those who low lvl than my level 11 btw feel free to try pvp on low lvl too ^^

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I have a level 36. I can pvp at level 36 if i want to. I can pvp at any level I want to. I only want to pvp lvl-9-18. I love the powers available level 20+ but not for pvp. It would be great if the game had an option of what powers were available so new players wouldnt get in the way. But it is exactly what it is. Everything ive read on this thread viewed as a problem, I wont disagree. But its absolutely part of the game. Adapt and overcome or dont play. Noone is making you? When i started playing i was farmed repeatedly in spawn. Thus began my hunger or drive for understanding and drive to get better. Until one knows death do they truly know life. Kill me, rape me, spawn kill me in gang. It will get old and Ill leave. Ill want to get better. I accept a kill when a kill is deserved. If I feel it isnt I will find another pvp match to join, go to a different level, or do something else. Im not forced to play. To those who leave game n rejoin so not to award someone with a kill... what are you playing for? Its ridiculous. Go do something else. It just gets old. Why anyone remains on the friendlist of these people is beyond me.
    Last edited by hannahzgul darkrider; 02-26-2014 at 06:26 AM.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hannahzgul darkrider For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Also... omg... the abuse of the word "gang"...
    *when someone takes your flag do you make it mandatory only one teamate go to retrieve it? That would be 1v1? Or... is it as mentioned above... "strategy, to win the game". If someone takes my flag... all teamates to base to stop that flag asap.

*when i respawn and someone attempts to spawnkill me and teamates happen to be respawning as well. Or... if your anyehere near my teams flag, for any reason... what do you assume is going to happen? Unless your playing noobs..and expecting noobs to be at low level? Location is very important, I dont really need to say more.

Define gang perhaps. I absolutely expect to fight more than one person at a time... unless we agreed to fight 1v1 before the match. If we agreed and you attack me with someone else helping you, it is a gang. There are rules. You play to 3. Me fighting you 1v1 is not one of them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    198 Posts

thanks hana
    My Alts: Deadlycorpse, Deadlystriker, deadlystrikr, deadstrikr, greengoblinn,mangoo, applee, strawberryy.subscribe to my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiT...jYMUavYMle-5rg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ebecoar View Post
    I say stop it and after they gang me i call them a *****
    Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    198 Posts

lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Takenotez View Post
    lol you guys never play fair and always ganging, every low lvl pvper know it...so this sad when you guys cry about gang
    Lol. I heard yah notez. Thats the reason why i quitted lvl 11-18 pvp.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

There are gangers who gang to farm up shiny KDRs. There are those who gang to help a team score a flag in essence of winning the game. It all differs in the purpose of ganging. Its not a violation to be able to gang intentionally or unintentionally. The game speaks for itself, its a 5v5 match-up on both arenas and the map isnt big enough for players to hide from each other so do not complain about gangs when you yourself will gang back eventually. Teams will help each other and protect each other. None of us can ever dictate an opposing team. We dont play against you to let you have it your way. So its total hypocracy when players complain about getting ganged in a team game perspective. If you dont like getting ganged, you have to learn how to adjust to the game because its designed that way. The game will not adjust to you nor will the opposing team. IMO those complain about gangs are those who care only about their KDRs. New and old players are so different now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

I hope this will address the thread. Ive never seen us old players argue about this back in the day lol. Where are my old mates?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vigiloner View Post
    I hope this will address the thread. Ive never seen us old players argue about this back in the day lol. Where are my old mates?
    I'm right here bro. Well said.

Its em newbies from low level that move up to end game pvp that complain bro.
    ITS A MADHOUSE YO!
    DL IGNs: qingsana, flareblitz, boughtinalcohol, etc.
    Guild: Madhouse