Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    In the depth of hell having a drink with that bastard hades
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Takenotez View Post
    lol you guys never play fair and always ganging, every low lvl pvper know it...so this sad when you guys cry about gang
    always ganging ? please don't be ignorant you gang like everyone else even better if i might say and please don't claim we never play fair that's a baseless argument we don't whine when you're guild runs around ganging us trying to bring lvl 20 in a game full of lvl 15 to win a match or maybe when you're guild made only level 17's in the intention of ganging us level 15 but still cant win .you don't have the right to talk about whats fair and whats not so again like i said this is not the place to vent you're frustrations you want to cry about silly things don't do it publicly

Quote Originally Posted by Flareblitz View Post
    LMFAO, give this bro a medal.

This statement is sooooo inaccurate, bro if there was ever such a thing as scamming for pvp stats, than ya guild would get it. Haha placing team members on both teams and having rule of no killing guildmates; inserting higher level toons into match if a non-guildie is dominating eternal members; etc. LOL one of my alts got booted from your guild because I broke rule of attacking my own guildies in ctf. Luckly i got other alts in there if i get bored with high level pvp.

Madhouse 4 life!
    "rule of no killing guildmates" most pvp guilds have that rule so don't even go there ^_^, as for placing teamates on opposite teams we actually learned that trick from a guild called ilivpvprealife they are pros at it ^_^ as for inserting a high lvl guildie thats a baseless accusation with no proof backing it up we never bring high level alts into a match if not needed unless the opposite team is filled with higher levels so we bring a high level alt to even the odds as would anyone and as for getting kicked out not our problem when someone gets invited to the guild he is told the rules if you don't like them don't join no one forces you to so stop whining if you don't mind this is not the place to vent you're frustrations thank you ^_^
    Last edited by hellprince; 02-13-2014 at 02:10 PM.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=114903&dateline=13874  76753
    Screw The System #IGN's : Hellprince,Deadlywhisper,nopromises,eowyn

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hellprince For This Useful Post: