Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Share the Love! It's Valentine's in Arcane Legends.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    653 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uzii View Post
    Do I really see an actuall banner on the picture? Wow then im really glad i played this game last year and bought the vanity with only flying hearts around my avatras head. Sorry, but banners like that, i feel like stabbed insect trying to run around. But thats only my personal opinion.

EDIT: as i see in following posts ugly looking banner is not just my personal opinion

In other games like for example SL the little love stayed in players inventory for past 2 years... Right now it s a surprise for me that they decided to remove it after the event, and a little bit of dissapointment. If u just let the little love in the inventory of many new players that started to play this game and play it free, and for those that dont really have any free offers in their countries, to really feel the Love , and all that bla bla u probably already know.
    On the contary, I actually really like what STS is doing. Instead of bringing back the EXACT same vanities from year to year, they took the effort to change it up a little so that old players can keep their uniqueness and new players can look "almost" like them. It also gives old players something new and slightly different to purchase I wouldn't mind people being able to keep little hearts as long as they were slightly different for example maybe blue little hearts for everyone who's still single? Anything really to separate it from the originals
    Last edited by Kakashis; 02-12-2014 at 02:16 PM.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    On the contary, I actually really like what STS is doing. Instead of bringing back the EXACT same vanities from year to year, they took the effort to change it up a little so that old players can keep their uniqueness and new players can look "almost" like them. It also gives old players something new and slightly different to purchase I wouldn't mind people being able to keep little hearts as long as they were slightly different for example maybe blue little hearts for everyone who's still single? Anything really to separate it from the originals
    Yea, but the new version has also eliminated any enthusiasm I had for the banner because of the change. I'll still buy it, of course - but I don't really care for the new look, so now I'm stuck spending double what it was worth for something I don't like.

Happy Valentine's Day! >_>;
    Lvl 46 Mage - Sorcerie|Lvl 46 Rogue - Noxbolt

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    653 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sirulian View Post
    Yea, but the new version has also eliminated any enthusiasm I had for the banner because of the change. I'll still buy it, of course - but I don't really care for the new look, so now I'm stuck spending double what it was worth for something I don't like.

Happy Valentine's Day! >_>;
    heeh, was it 5plat last year? Still one of the cheapest vanities around!
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!