Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Jester Vanities!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shadowronn View Post
    Its not the polluted part, IDK where you've been but its 2019 and the concern for straws in the ocean is not related to pollution but rather turtles and other fishes, strong ocean currents with straws act as bullets and often hit them, resulting in death many a times.
    Don’t try to act more intelligent about this subject. I’ve had my fair share on this problem since I’ve actually studied this at a global scale for environmental studies class.

Btw, surprise, surprise, straws in the ocean is pollution... Anything that makes land, water, air or other parts of the environment dirty and not safe or suitable to use is considered pollution... as for your turtle problem.. yeah that’s right it’s caused by pollution. Straws don’t act like bullets because of sea currents... in fact if you see a straw inside the turtles/fish’s stomach and or nose, is because it thought it was food and probably gagged it up and got stuck... no records state a sea turtle or fish being killed by a sea current filled with straws penetrating the ROCK like SHELL the turtle has... For the record, you can be hit by a straw going 100mph at your face and your skin will still be intact... with MAYBE a slight redness from the hit.

not sure where you got your information from but it’s wrong. Btw it’s 2019 make sure you know what you’re talking about before you try and “1up” your opponent with information you don’t even understand yourself.

*OFF TOPIC and useless argument*
    Why would you even bring this up to a thread about “Arcane legends jester vanities?” Smh Have a nice day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to THE GOLDEN KING For This Useful Post: