Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: What are happening to the guilds now???

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

lol..i wanna point this out.
    even before the top guild rankings came out.. DM has always had rules of being capped or 1 level before cap. we dont have much restriction(we have a reasonable restriction) into inviting people tho we do encourage people to do their aps, as for this paragon title.. we thought about the paragon title but we never implemented it.. and it came to me that its not necessary
    i rather help someone get their paragon title than reject someone over that silly thing, its something easy to work with.

My point is the reason DM is one of the top guilds.. and i am not bragging about this nor im showing off but just proving a point that not all guilds are like this is
    because of Blakadder and other's pro NOOB recruits who have stayed with us for a long long long time and have became decent to pro players.

most have stayed long because im sure everyone can agree to this.. the amount of growth people have grown from the moment they joined to the moment they leave (or stayed /now). im not saying ALL players but majority of players. and ive seen a lot of it ever since i been in DM..the warriors who had no idea what theyre doing months and months ago... some of them are now beside me..and can be found in officers chat

were more about personality quality than character quality, its easy to teach people and help people.. and the great thing about it is
    YOU wont ever have to try so hard. the amount of people helping in the guild.. even the "noobs" help and get so motivated to learn. its all about officers and recruiters setting a good example and thats something that rubs off hard on other people..

you know what they say, you attract your own kind
    Last edited by inkredible; 02-14-2014 at 11:32 AM.

Don't waste my time, don't waste yours