Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 53 of 53

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: What are happening to the guilds now???

  1. #41
    Forum Adept becky_xil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    284
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    16
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

    Default

    You stated EOS=super elite guild.. what on earth elite mean if no rules to join them? Get your fat fingger working on APs..

    Send using my cellphone.. yes my cellphone

  2. #42
    Senior Member Paulsebi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Brussels
    Posts
    1,376
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    421
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,082
    Thanked in
    462 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiosahaf View Post
    Can y'all just calm down and think from HIS perspective? -.-
    Just stahp going on to what's right and what's wrong (zeus) and what should be done or how the guilds are (paul, yash, ebe, etc)

    Now I'm nobody to lecture you guys but this issue could have been handled more delicately.

    "Hey diego, I'm sorry to hear that happened with you.. Get back to me in game and we'll help ya level up and maybe then you can join? As far as the original post is concerned, I'm sorry you felt that way. We just had to keep the inactives and miscreants out. Glad to have you back though!"

    Now, what's wrong in the above reply? Seriously, just keep your head on your neck guys it's a really petty issue!

    Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
    Man...he rather comes and throw shyt on a guild or two and speaking using false words instead of writing his concern in our guild thread?or better pm me in game or forum asking for info? but ye whatever you say.... i still think i replied to nice for this kind of post

  3. #43
    Banned Solid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Posts
    1,716
    Blog Entries
    9
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    177
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    299
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

    Default

    If you won a join an elite guild, you got a be an elite.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Solid For This Useful Post:


  5. #44
    Forum Legend Zeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,004
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,527
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,689
    Thanked in
    2,875 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiosahaf View Post
    Can y'all just calm down and think from HIS perspective? -.-
    Just stahp going on to what's right and what's wrong (zeus) and what should be done or how the guilds are (paul, yash, ebe, etc)

    Now I'm nobody to lecture you guys but this issue could have been handled more delicately.

    "Hey diego, I'm sorry to hear that happened with you.. Get back to me in game and we'll help ya level up and maybe then you can join? As far as the original post is concerned, I'm sorry you felt that way. We just had to keep the inactives and miscreants out. Glad to have you back though!"

    Now, what's wrong in the above reply? Seriously, just keep your head on your neck guys it's a really petty issue!

    Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
    No.

    That would set a precedent that anyone who was denied can make a thread crying and then be allowed in the guild of their choosing. Also, by making this thread - he chose to slander their guild name. I think that he could have handled the situation in a more mature fashion.

    Personally, I will not lie to a person and tell them that I will help them level up - it's not going to happen. If he wants to be in a #1 or #2 guild, he needs to work for them, not the other way around.

    There's a famous quote called, "Ask not what America can do for you, but what you can do for her".
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

  6. #45
    Junior Member diego1marcus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    36
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Default

    Ok, just to be clear to everyone:
    @Paul, i you think im saying "false" information, then look at your guild post in the forums. Clearly it say that you have to be lv 36 to join. Is that "false words" to you?
    @Zeus, I dont know what your deal is, but i have to agree with Hiosahaf here. Clearly you arent looking at my perspective here. Now im not saying that im special and that everyone should make me feel special, but you gotta take into account my perspective and experience here. And also, didnt this game start at 2011?

    @everyone, im not trying to get back to EOS, nor trying to be elite. In fact, im quite happy now that im in some other guild. And because of that i learned that even though youre in the #1 spot, you still wont be hapy unless you know how to achieve it.

    Sorry if i flamed EOS and/or Deviant Misfits, I just had to say what i was thinking

  7. #46
    Senior Member xcainnblecterx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Out side your window
    Posts
    3,049
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,018
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    278
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

    Default

    I miss eoe/eosk. To be honest the merge is what killed both guild because it got to big to fast. Cass was still around by then and shortly gave up after most of the original eoe players left the merge. I see eosk now and it makes me sad for the reasons you mentioned. Pretty sure most of the players in that guild have no idea on the history behind it or how much work was put into both guilds causing the merge. So now like you said you have new gms making the worse rules to join when the original meaning for the guild was friends, not being the best but being the most helpful. The last few times ive checked on al alot of guilds are just competing for #1. Very few are there for friends now and reason im glad i stuck to the one aster and saf started.
    the day the world died I didn't even say goodbye
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to xcainnblecterx For This Useful Post:


  9. #47
    Forum Legend Zeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,004
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,527
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,689
    Thanked in
    2,875 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diego1marcus View Post
    Ok, just to be clear to everyone:
    @Paul, i you think im saying "false" information, then look at your guild post in the forums. Clearly it say that you have to be lv 36 to join. Is that "false words" to you?
    @Zeus, I dont know what your deal is, but i have to agree with Hiosahaf here. Clearly you arent looking at my perspective here. Now im not saying that im special and that everyone should make me feel special, but you gotta take into account my perspective and experience here. And also, didnt this game start at 2011?

    @everyone, im not trying to get back to EOS, nor trying to be elite. In fact, im quite happy now that im in some other guild. And because of that i learned that even though youre in the #1 spot, you still wont be hapy unless you know how to achieve it.

    Sorry if i flamed EOS and/or Deviant Misfits, I just had to say what i was thinking
    I'm looking at your perspective just fine. However, the world does not revolve around you. I was a noob once too. Heck, everybody in those guilds were once a noob. You are not anyone special to throw a fit on forums because you did not get what you want. In order to get into those guilds, they surpassed the requirements needed. Again, if you want to join them - meet the requirements. Nobody but yourself is stopping you from getting them, so the only person you can blame for not being in the guild you want is yourself.

    Also, your apology is not an apology, as you gave reasoning why you did what you did - so it's not really an apology, is it? You can't tell someone: "I punched you in the face, but this is why I did it. Forgive me?"

    Lastly, this is the approximate release date of the game:
    Nov. 27th, 2012.
    Name:  Screen Shot 2014-02-14 at 5.22.03 PM.png
Views: 133
Size:  100.6 KB


    Note: I am not in any leaderboard guild.
    Last edited by Zeus; 02-14-2014 at 08:23 PM.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

  10. #48
    Senior Member Azepeiete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,266
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    136
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    267
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

    Default

    Point me to the recruiter who told you we only recruit l36 cuz of guild rankings.

    1-Guild rankings are stupid. If we wanted to be top guild, we would recruit every single person we could, to raise our APs(our only low stat. DM is currently(and always was) top in all the meaningful categories such as ctf kills, ctf k/d, tdm, etc.
    2-The reason we accpet 36 only is because we dont like l35s trying to run elite or do pvp because they slow us down. Simple as that. If you are a twink, thats cool, we accept twinks who wanna be with us.
    3-There were no guild rankings before EOS existed, so you saying you got kicked at l26 cap for guild rankings is complete and utter bs and youre LYING. and DM was #1 for the longest time, and if you counted them all id bet we had more weeks at it. The only way to pull #1 for us would be to recruit noobs and 35 etc who have AP. We dont want that, we wanr quality players. Stop being so bitter. We at DM are not some super elitist guild that hunts down all the noobs to hate on them. Yes we got rid of 35s/made them level up, but its OUR guild and thats what we want. We dont even have the paragon title requirement.
    4-Way long ago I was a noob who joined AB(the guild that DM sprung from) and through working with officers and people who wanted to help me grow(RIP Speedrun) I improved and now I lead DM.
    5-You obviously only join guilds because all you see is rankings. The people like you are so noticeable. When we are #1, we get so many new players and l35s and low levels trying to join. If you want the shortcut to being good then you will be looking for such a long time that you would be better off working for it. Its annoying to see guildies upset because we arent number 1. Those same guildies are the ones who joined us solely based on rank. They also usually have negative 10 million pvp ratios and brag to other noobs in pier about their guild rank.
    6-Lets throw "Number of members on timed runs" into guild ranks as a factor.
    More problems? Come cry to me ingame ign: Aze
    Last edited by Azepeiete; 02-14-2014 at 09:02 PM.

    Sig creds: Beelzzebob
    Igns: Warriorname, Azepeiete, Sorcerername.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Azepeiete For This Useful Post:


  12. #49
    Banned Solid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Posts
    1,716
    Blog Entries
    9
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    177
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    299
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Azepeiete View Post
    Point me to the recruiter who told you we only recruit l36 cuz of guild rankings.

    1-Guild rankings are stupid. If we wanted to be top guild, we would recruit every single person we could, to raise our APs(our only low stat. DM is currently(and always was) top in all the meaningful categories such as ctf kills, ctf k/d, tdm, etc.
    2-The reason we accpet 36 only is because we dont like l35s trying to run elite or do pvp because they slow us down. Simple as that. If you are a twink, thats cool, we accept twinks who wanna be with us.
    3-There were no guild rankings before EOS existed, so you saying you got kicked at l26 cap for guild rankings is complete and utter bs and youre LYING. and DM was #1 for the longest time, and if you counted them all id bet we had more weeks at it. The only way to pull #1 for us would be to recruit noobs and 35 etc who have AP. We dont want that, we wanr quality players. Stop being so bitter. We at DM are not some super elitist guild that hunts down all the noobs to hate on them. Yes we got rid of 35s/made them level up, but its OUR guild and thats what we want. We dont even have the paragon title requirement.

    More problems? Come cry to me ingame ign: Aze
    You tell 'em aze.

  13. #50
    Senior Member Azepeiete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,266
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    136
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    267
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

    Default

    I wasnt done sorry ctf

    Sig creds: Beelzzebob
    Igns: Warriorname, Azepeiete, Sorcerername.

  14. #51
    Senior Member Hiosahaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Middle Earth!
    Posts
    1,114
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    514
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    319
    Thanked in
    173 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paulsebi View Post
    Man...he rather comes and throw shyt on a guild or two and speaking using false words instead of writing his concern in our guild thread?or better pm me in game or forum asking for info? but ye whatever you say.... i still think i replied to nice for this kind of post
    Don't pay any heed to him. Does it matter what one person is gonna say about EOS? Everyone on the forums knows how EOS is and how reputed you are. Don't let someone words incite you. (Same with you zeus). Better to put it off calmly rather than feeding the fire with more fuel!
    Just my opinion

    Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

    "Remember, remember, the Fifth of November, the Gunpowder Treason and Plot. I know of no reason why the Gunpowder Treason should ever be forgot..."

  15. #52
    Senior Member Xenobiotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,750
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    370
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    198
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Azepeiete View Post
    Point me to the recruiter who told you we only recruit l36 cuz of guild rankings.

    1-Guild rankings are stupid. If we wanted to be top guild, we would recruit every single person we could, to raise our APs(our only low stat. DM is currently(and always was) top in all the meaningful categories such as ctf kills, ctf k/d, tdm, etc.
    2-The reason we accpet 36 only is because we dont like l35s trying to run elite or do pvp because they slow us down. Simple as that. If you are a twink, thats cool, we accept twinks who wanna be with us.
    3-There were no guild rankings before EOS existed, so you saying you got kicked at l26 cap for guild rankings is complete and utter bs and youre LYING. and DM was #1 for the longest time, and if you counted them all id bet we had more weeks at it. The only way to pull #1 for us would be to recruit noobs and 35 etc who have AP. We dont want that, we wanr quality players. Stop being so bitter. We at DM are not some super elitist guild that hunts down all the noobs to hate on them. Yes we got rid of 35s/made them level up, but its OUR guild and thats what we want. We dont even have the paragon title requirement.
    4-Way long ago I was a noob who joined AB(the guild that DM sprung from) and through working with officers and people who wanted to help me grow(RIP Speedrun) I improved and now I lead DM.
    5-You obviously only join guilds because all you see is rankings. The people like you are so noticeable. When we are #1, we get so many new players and l35s and low levels trying to join. If you want the shortcut to being good then you will be looking for such a long time that you would be better off working for it. Its annoying to see guildies upset because we arent number 1. Those same guildies are the ones who joined us solely based on rank. They also usually have negative 10 million pvp ratios and brag to other noobs in pier about their guild rank.
    6-Lets throw "Number of members on timed runs" into guild ranks as a factor.
    More problems? Come cry to me ingame ign: Aze
    Hehehe poor dude, he can't even retaliate when Aze tells him off.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    AL-Freelancer

  16.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #53
    Moderator - Inactive Delphina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    5,950
    Blog Entries
    4
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    158
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,909
    Thanked in
    803 Posts

    Default

    Each guild usually have their own requirements in order to recruit someone. Flaming guilds for their recruitment practices brings drama to the forums.

    This thread is now closed.
    | | |

    | |

    Need Help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delphina For This Useful Post:


Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. What are happening to the guilds now???
    By diego1marcus in forum AL Guilds
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-14-2014, 11:14 PM
  2. What's Happening
    By Whydoesntitwork :( in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-08-2014, 11:46 PM
  3. Is this happening to anyone else?
    By wnmi in forum PL Technical Issues and Bugs
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-24-2013, 11:05 AM
  4. 6so many guilds y not make 100top guilds list?
    By TheGoodGuys in forum AL Guilds
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-01-2013, 08:27 AM
  5. 1st Annual Guilds vs Guilds CTF Competition
    By Cuteandsmexy in forum SL Player vs. Player Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-21-2012, 09:48 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •